Thump. Thump.

A Bite of Love

~Your Pov~

Ah, good morning to me!! What a nice day it is at Chunji oppa's house...WAIT?!? HOW DID I GET HERE?!?

FLASHBACK**

~Chunji's Pov~

Looks outside and at watch, time: 3:30 am. Wow, it's really dark outside, and I don't want ___ walking back at this time. So, I guess this means that ___  gets to sleep at my mansion. Thump. Thump. [A/N: ASDFGHJKL this won't go out of italics anymore T-T ....for this chapter, when someone is thinking something I will put "**" (stars) around it] Keke I bet umma will like this, she's been wanting to see her a long while. *Carries you bridal style and literally zooms to his mansion.* Hmm, I guess __ can sleep in the guest bedroom. *Sets you down in bed and tucks you in.* Sweet dreams __.

END OF FLASHBACK**

~Your Pov~

Oh, I guess Chunji oppa brought me here [A/N: Now the "normal" looking letters are back<3] Thump. Thump.  Maybe I should check on him. Wanders into his room across the hall. Omo, he looks so sick and, Feels forehead, he's so hot. [A/N: no not that kind of hot ;) but he is that kind too...] I should get him a glass of blood, Stomach growls, and maybe some breakfast for me too!  Walks downstairs and sees Chunji's umma reading a book at the table.

"Oh, you must be __!! I've heard so much about you from my little Chunji and honestly you're cuter in person! Pinches my cheeks."

"Blush. Kamsamnida Mrs. Lee!"

"Aww I knew that you guys were perfect!! Please, call me umma, since  I'm going to be your mother-in-law!"  Did she just say mother-in-law? I was about to ask when she dragged me to another part of the kitchen.

"Here, Gives me a glass., you can give this to Chanhee!"

As I was pouring the last drops of blood into the glass--

BANG!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! I know it's been a while but I hope you liked this chapter!!

Did you notice the time Chunji had on his watch, yeah I thought it would be

funny to put that in there, U-KISS hwaiting!! Mianhae about the italics incident,

it stopped switching from "normal" lettering for a while and stayed in italics.

Hmm I wonder what that sound was? I will update again tonight, so stay tuned!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY L.JOE!!!