Meeting

A Bite of Love

~Your POV~

I turned around I saw a boy about my age towards me.  He looked kinda hungry from the look in his but that didn't real scare me at all.  You see my umma and appa aren't really my parents, they adopted me when i was really young.  Once i figured out they were vampires, I got used to the whole drinking blood thing, so seeing hungry vampires don't really scare me that much.  I decided to speak to him though, "Annyeonghaseyo ____ imnida!" (End of your POV)

~Chunji POV~

"Annyeonghaseyo ____ imnida!" she said.  That's when i snapped out of my trance,  "Oh, um hi...I'm  Lee Chanhee but can call me Chunji!" I said.  "Hi nice to meet you Chunji-sshi--" Before she could finish her sentence I told her to call me oppa, since i was older. "Oh mianhae Chunji but I have to go now, see you soon!" She waved goodbye and left me gazing her.  Wow I'm really attracted to her. No Chunji you are not, you have to know her a little bit better before doing what you think you want to do.

ring ring ring

Oh well there's the bell, better get to class! (End of Chunji POV)

~Nobody's POV~

"Everybody sit down now, we have a new student to welcome into our class day! _____ please introduce yourself!" Mr. Lee said. 

~Your POV~

"Everybody sit down now, we have a new student to welcome into our class day! _____ please introduce yourself!" Mr. Lee said.   Oh I guess it's time to introduce myself to my new classmates; I'm kinda nervous but I'll get over it. "Annyeonghaseyo _____ imnida, please take care of me!" I quickly said.  "___ you can sit next to Chanhee, Chanhee please raise your hand!" the teacher said.  Oh it's the guy i met at the garden, he's kinda cute actually! Omo did i just blush, i hope he didnt see...um i'll just cover my cheeks. (End of Your POV)

~Chunji's POV~

After I raised my hand I realized that _____ was blushing, I bet she thought i couldn't see but she covered her cheeks anyways.  Aigoo she's so cute...yawn, class is so boring I'm going to take a nap....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong, I hope you guys liked my

1st chapter...I hope its not

terrible.  Well anyways I just wanted to

thank the 6 people that subscribed &

of course the many more to come....

also i need a poster, so anyone

willing to make me one is welcome(:

Kamsamnida guys, new chapter will come

soon

-blueberries45