Final.

Melt On His Lips

Taehyung was in BTS' practice room with the members. They just finished their practice for Boy In Luv choreography and now they were resting. He sighed and look at his phone screen (your photo), "So flawless, she's perfect to mehe thought as he smiled.
Jungkook: "Are you watching her photo for the nth time today? Hyung relax, you will see her tonight!"
Taehyung judged him with his look and said "You have neverfell in love right? Ah jinja this boy!"
Jimin: "Will you confess tonight as you planned?"
Taehyung: "YES! and I am so nervous I have never felt this way before.." Hearing Taehyung saying this, Yoongi made a disgust expression, like he is throwing up, and he said  "Seeing Taehyung being all cheesy.... ew!" Taehyung looked at him and blurted "Do you want me to remind you how you act when your girlfriend is around? eh? do you??"
Taehyung looked at Yoongi's red cheeks and he chuckled. Suddenly, his phone rang and when he saw your name he started to panic "Oh ottoke?? She is calling!"
He quickly run to get out of the practice room, so to not lose your call and as he was running to the door, he stepped to Yoongi's legs and he fell, "Yah! Yoongi..."

"Taetae are you alright?" He smiled widely as he listen to your voice through the phone "Yes.. I am fine.." he said between pants "don't worry...we will meet later right?" he anticipated your answer as nervousness started to fill his body. "Yeah! I will finish my homework and then we will meet at the park" you said as you tried to not sound too excited. "Oh okay! come safely! See you" he said. He then ended the call and went back to the pracrice room
, he grabbed his jacket and he waved to the boys as he quickly ran outside. Jungkook shook his head and said "Love is so confusing...."

~

You got prepared and you checked yourself for tha last time in the mirror "Hope he will like it" you thought and smiled.
Taehyung, on the other hand, was waiting and he was being all nervous but excited too. When you arrived, he looked at you with the most beautiful smile you have ever seen and you blushed a little because he was...wait...he was admiring you?
"You came!" he said as the got up from the bench to hug you. He hugged you so tight as he smelled your oh-so-resisting perfume. You both broke apart and sat on the bench. There was a silence for a moment but not an awkward one. You started to speak "So taetae.....how is everything going? I haven't seen you for two weeks! You are practising really hard, aren't you?!" you said and you playfully pinched his cheeks but is that a blush on his cheeks.
Taehyung then said "I know, and I am sorry I should contact with you" I missed you so much.
"Don't be silly!" you said "We both couldn't because we were busy but now...." I missed you so much TaeTae.
He then whispered your name as he turned his head to look at you in the eyes. "Do you.....Do you want to see the stars with me?" He got up and he held his hand out for you to grab it. "Of course TaeTae!" you said and you grab his hand. is that a blush again? why is he blushing so much today you thought.

You arrived at a tree and you both sat down. You didn't even relise that he admired you while you were watching up to the sky. He was bitting his lips as he tried to fight the urge to kiss you.
He then said his deep voice "Call me Oppa". When you heard what he said, you turned around and found him already looking at you with his shining brown eyes that you couldn't resist. "What? Why you said that all of the sudden?" you said. Taehyung took a deep breath and he started to say "Look...eehm....". Suddenly he was interrupted by your phone. You sat up and answered it, "Hey! What's up?". Your friend called you to say about her first kiss with Yoongi (yes! Yoongi's girlfriend, that Taehyung was reffering to, was your friend.) "Oh really?!" you said and whispered "He kissed you?! That's amazing! I am so happy for you!" You secretly wished to happen that to you with Taehyung but you quickly shook your head to the thought. You hanged up but immediately a hand grabbed yours.
You startled and Taehyung quickly pinched you lightly against the tree while his hands were on your both sides of your head. You tried to escape his stare but you couldn't, you were hooked.
He started to speak after some time of looking at each other, "(Y/N)....I want to be your oppa.." he said with his deep voice almost sounded as a whisper and you couldn't stop blushing as you tried to hide youself. But he grabbed your chin and lifted it up to look at him, "Do you even know what are you doing to me?... When I see you, my heart keeps skipping a beat..."  he stopped to take a big deep breath to continue but when he saw you face again, his eyes started to travel to your lips. He gulped and he continued, "I want to hold your hand, I want to feel your lips, I want to whisper sweet thing to your ear" You were blushing so badly and you managed to say "Tae I-I didn't know that you feel the same way". When he heard that he was so excited inside but he kept his coolness and he started getting closer and closer while looking into your eyes.

Your noses almost touched, he then whispered "I promise I will make you so sweet that you will melt on my lips." and then he kissed you.
The kiss was gentle at first but it started getting hotter as you responded. After some good seconds, you both stopped. He then found your hand to lock his fingers with yours. He touched his forehead with yours and he showed you that beautiful smile of his that you fall in love.