The blush stimulation

The blush stimulation ~~ Seokjin x Girl's Day Yura
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Not that one Jinnie, higher, higher, pabo noo, higher, the one on the left”

“Ahyounggie anymore higher and this apple pie will be served at my funeral and not at your parent’s anniversary”

 

“But Jinnie my grandmother said the rosier the apples, the juicier they will be”

Seokjin smiled, peering down at the pout that was aimed at him, he sighed and got of the ladder, that was ledged against the tree.

“Then we may as well put you in the pie”

“What??”

Placing his forehead against hers he chuckled.

“Have you seen the way you blush, whenever i’m near you”

Ahyoung scoffed and pushed him away 

“Well that’s the end of the Kim Seokjin’s daily narcissistic segment, thank you and goodnight”

She bowed and turned around to leave, folding her hands across her floral romper, she adjusted her sun hat as the warm sun beat down on them, the next thing she knew the vain king had his arms wrapped around her, he chuckled against her neck.

“and here begins the Kim Ahyoung’s news report, today’s segment on “why apples are slowly getting eradicated  because I’m the better substitute”

Ahyoung turned around and scrunched her lips in unsatisfaction

“Yoongi oppa is right, you’re really not funny”

“But you don’t disagree with the statement either”

He placed his finger and thumb to his chin in a matter of factly manner

“Argggghhh Kim Seokjin, sometimes i don’t know how i said “i do” to you”

“But you did”

“I know, i was just wondering  whether i was drunk that day”

“On love”

“Or high?”

“On lurvee”

“Argggggghhhh Kim Seokjin move move, give me those”

Retracting the half full basket of red apples away from her husband’s grasp she made her way back to their kitchen.

“but you have to admit, you do blush quite a lot”

“i don’t”

“you do”

“i don’t”

“you do too” Seokjin sang

“ok then give me 3, no 5… no 6, 6 moments when i blush”

“OH a challenge, I LIKE” his high pitched voice, alongside a bad satoori accent boomed through the kitchen

“if you don’t you’re going to go and get that apple, that exact apple i asked for, off of that tree, no questions asked”

Ahyoung smiled satisfied, as she climbed up on to the granite kitchen top

“aissshhh” Seokjin rubbed the back of his neck “this girl is a bit too eager on becoming a widow at a young age”

“ok, firstly kim ahyoung i’m not just giving 6 moments when you blush, but 6 moments when you blush and i am the cause of it”

Ahyoung rolled her eyes, but couldn’t help the smile that slipped out, as she took the strawberry that Seokjin offered her.

“Firstly every single morning, when you try covering your face with the bed covers, because you don’t want me to see you without any makeup, and i tell you over and over again, that you may as well throw all that MAC crap away, because you look  tons better without it”

“Continue” she hummed as she continued biting along the strawberry

“Secondly all those numerous times, in the bathroom in the morning, when i catch you busting out to some Beyonce , toothbrush lodged into mouth, surrounded by a pool of bubbles or saliva or….”

“JINNNIE!!!”

Ahyoung kicked at his lower ribs, only to have him catch her by the ankles, which made her yelp in surprise, he only laughed at her sudden lash, and she resumed her mock pout, oh how he loved her, he thought

“Hey hey hey, let me continue thirdly when  you completely fail at making rice, and it’s all burnt, because you’ve left it in too long, like hello are you even Asian? , everyone knows to turn the dial to low medium heat, not low high, pabo yah”

He flicked her against her forehead

“Fine i’ll just make you toast for the rest of your life, i refuse to make another grain of rice in the house, arraso ??”

“You’ll burn that too”

“Arggghhh i hate you, i’m going to find that chainsaw that Mino left in the garage, so i can cut down that apple tree and make sure it falls right onto your new Bently”

As Ahyoung made the motion to slip of the kitchen top, Seokjin swiftly grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her against his chest

“Ayeee i was just kidding” he mumbled into her hair “don’t you want to hear the rest of my list?”

“No, because it will probably consist of you walking in on me when i’m taking a dump and you just standing there, like someone’s put on a movie”

“Oh man, i didn’t even think of that one,thanks”

“SEOKJIN!!!!”

He chuckled loudly to himself, placing a finger on his lips to show Ahyoung’s deathly glare, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter