Chapter 2

The Monster Underneath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Ae's POV

 

The meal arrived at the table. The waitress who delivered it had blue streaks in her jet black hair and she eyed him like he was her prey. Before leaving the table, she looked at me and glared at me, hard. She spun on her heels and whipped her long hair so that it would hit my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at her immaturity. You wouldn't want to be in my position. I scoffed. Shoving those thoughts aside, I then looked at the table filled with food. My eyes turned wide and before I could say anything, he said “I ordered your favorite food. Now, what are you looking at? Dig in!” I stared at him, speechless. He what? Ordered my favorite food. He probably wants something. I concluded. I muttered a soft “thanks” before picking up my chopsticks as feminine as I could and pulled the bowl of seafood jjajangmyun closer to me. I waited for a few seconds to make sure I could really eat it and seeing him happily eating his own bowl of noodles, I dug in hungrily. He, being so nice all of a sudden. He wants something and I'm sure of it.

 

After lunch, we, well he decided to walk on the busy streets of Myeongdong more. Of course I would be following him. Not even half an hour later, he complained that he was tired and he literally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter