Morning after

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 7

Nancy POV

I sat next to dongho’s bed and took care of him. It was getting late and I wanted to go home and study for my upcoming exams. Ugh.. its all his fault, if he didn’t hit me first he wouldn’t have this bruise. But he deserves it. It’s already 11pm.

Next morning~

Dongho POV

Uh, my head hurts, I touched my forehead and it hurt like a bomb just exploded on my head! I then  looked at myself, I was still in uniform! EW! That’s so gross! I moved around and felt something heavy on me. I looked up and saw a girl with long hair sitting on a chair while leaning her head on my bed. What the hell? Who is she? I shook more so she could wake up, she looked at yawning at me. she looked so familiar its like I saw her before but  where? Then her eyes opened to normal sized and my eyes grew big!

‘ WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!’ I screamed so loud she covered her ears.
‘CHILLAX! NOT LIKE I’M AN AHJUMMA COMING TO YOU! NOT LIKE ANYONE IS GOING TO WANT TO AN ARROGANT PERSON LIKE YOU ANYWAYS!’ she screamed in the same tone.

All the members ran in from the loudness in the room. They looked at us with the –what the hell- face.  While Kevin Hyung looked at her like she was a princess. What’s with hyung these days?

‘What happened?’ Xander hyung suddenly asked.
‘Oh nothing, he was just being a girl on her periods.’ She replied and earned a tch from me and laughter from the hyungs.

Kevin POV

‘CHILLAX! NOT LIKE I’M AN AHJUMMA COMING TO YOU! NOT LIKE ANYONE IS GOING TO WANT TO AN ARROGANT PERSON LIKE YOU ANYWAYS!’ I heard from dongho’s room. That voice sounded familiar. Wait… isn’t that Nancy’s voice? I woke up and woke up the other members. We all ran into the room where the scream was. Nancy was sitting there with her beautiful morning face. I stared at her and noticed dongho giving me the smirk, I looked away afterwards.

‘What happened?’ Xander hyung suddenly asked.
‘Oh nothing, he was just being a girl on her periods.’ She replied and I laughed at her joke along with the other members.

‘Oh Nancy, I think you’re going too late for school if you don’t go back to your house and get ready.’ I quickly said so she can get away from dongho.
‘AH! I’m sorry I have to go!’ she immediately said and walked to the door. Just about when she was about to leave she asked us to not tell dongho about the incident. We simply said okay and she bowed and left.  After a few moments of day dreaming I realized I haven’t asked for her number! KEVIN YOUR SO STUPID! I said to myself. 

--

from now on, i'll probably update every 2 days if im not busy. if im super bored and free. a bonus chapter will be added!