Chapter 17

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 17.

Keke~ yesterday was Kevin’s birthday! My ultimate BIAS! Happy Belated Birthday Kevin! MWAH!
I didn’t update yesterday because I was too busy celebrating Kevin’s birthday on tumblr! Saved so many photos! Ke~ if you’re an active U-KISS only blog, LINK IT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!  Anyways. Back to the story~ who would you end up with? Keep reading~  

--

Kevin POV

Dongho… Nancy… Dongho… Nancy… Dongho… Nancy…

The names keep ringing in my head, I stood there speechless. My eyes started to get watery. Why would Nancy do that to me? I loved her so much. Maybe theres an explanation for this. Ugh.. I’m so sleepy I might as well Camp down here. (On Nancy’s floor in her room)

Nancy POV

UGHH! My back hurts! Stupid Dongho for making me hide in the closet for n hours. I thought with my eyes closed.
Then I felt an arm just FLOPPED onto my CHEST! My eyes immediately shot open to see who was this ert. I looked to the side and saw a super bloated face right there. I shot up and realised it was Dongho. What the hell? Why is she sleeping next to me?! I looked around the room and noticed it was my own room. Did he touch me? If he did, His image of a celebrity would be gone.

‘Yah! SHIN DONGHO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!’ I shouted in his ear. He made a >_< face and eyes still closed
‘What? Why are you being so noisy in the morning? You pulled me into your bed lady. Calling me a teddy bear and everything. How annoying’ He said still with his eyes closed.

*What? I really did that?! That’s so embarrassing!*  I then pushed him off the bed and started laughing. He groaned and I heard another voice.

‘Nancy… Why are you heavy?’ My eyes shot open because I noticed the voice wasn’t Dongho’s.  The person sat up so I saw the person’s face. Kevin Oppa? What was he doing in my room on my floor? I was about to ask why he was in my room when someone pushed me off my bed, with me landing on the other side of the floor. (Note! Your bed is in the middle of the room)

‘OWW!’ I shouted as I rubbed my head while I was lying on the floor. I was rubbing, someone came to be and started to lift me up to sit.  It was Kevin Oppa.

‘Nancy! Are you okay? Does it hurt? Did you grow a bruise? Do you need cream?’ Kevin Oppa just shot me questions. I wasn’t really listening because I was staring at his face, how close he is to me.

Kevin POV

I heard the hit when Nancy hit the ground because Dongho pushed her. I glared at him as I ran to her. She was lying on the floor rubbing her forehead. I ran up and her and made me sit on my lap.

‘Nancy! Are you okay? Does it hurt? Did you grow a bruise? Do you need cream?’ I asked with my worried face on.  I looked at her forehead, it was red. Then I noticed she wasn’t answering my questions. I looked down and caught her staring at my face. She blushed and looked away. My heart was exploding inside.

I started to lean in and my lips started to get close to hers. She didn’t flinch and just stayed still. I got up until 1 centimetre when…

‘UH HUM! Sorry to be a but Hyung we have to go.’ Dongho said as I sighed. He should be sorry for ruining the moment. I thought of the moment again and started blushing. I looked at Nancy and she was REALLY RED. I giggled in my brain.  I stood up and said,

‘Uhh… Um… Yeah… Dongho you walk out first, I’ll follow from behind. Bye Nancy!’ I said nervously
‘Oh.. Ugh bye Oppa. Goodluck on schedules.’ Nancy said still looking down.

Just as Dongho walked out, I walked back to her,  kneeled down, brought her face up and gave her a quick kiss. I ran out after that grinning like a idiot.

--

END! LOL! Of this chapter it is. What will be Nancy’s reaction? Will she like it? Love it? OR hate it? Find out next time~ KE!