Chapter 32

Who would you end up with?

 

Chapter 32

I haven’t updated in a month! OH MY GOSHH~ SORRY! L I’VE BEEN SOOOO BUSY! I’ll try to update today and during the weekends if I’m not busy with the pile of homework. Okey? Sorry again… LL

Anywho~ OH MY GOSHH!~ I gained like 3 subbies even though I haven’t updated! I felt so happy, so today I was like, NAH! GOING TO NOT BE LAZY AND WORK THIS CHAPTER OFF! After this chapter I’ll update in the weekends and on my holidays! Look forward to that ;)! Enjoy and SOLLY! L

--

Author POV

The plane finally arrived in Paris, everyone got off and headed towards the hotel they were going to stay in.

When they arrived, they were given room numbers, by age. 3 per room.

 “Okay boys & girl, you will be sharing rooms. This time it won’t be by blood type since it was totally chaos when we did that. This time will be age. IT’S 3 PER ROOM BY THE WAY!” The manager stated.

Multiple reactions were seen, from happy to pure annoyed.

“The arrangements are:

-          Soohyun, Kiseop and Manager

-          AJ, Hoon and Eli

-          Kevin, Dongho and Nancy.

I hope you boys will be nice and kind to your roommates.  The oldest will be in charge of the room you’re saying in”

The manager gave the key to each of the oldest members.

Nancy POV

Oh I’m fine with this, I share a room with Dongho anyways. This time with Kevin as well! YAY~~

Dongho POV

Every single time I want to get close to her, it has to be Kevin hyung who s’ everything!

Kevin POV

YES~ ROOM WITH NANCY, UGHH DONGHO’S GOING TO BE HERE! BUT OH WELL, I’M IN CHARGE!

Rest of U-KISS POV

Oh dear… The love triangle, Kevin’s in charge as well. I wonder what an innocent minded little boy like him will do.

Kevin POV

I unlocked the door to our room with the key card. I walked in and

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRomSQsl3_XL_YrLIu0ZcY

Author POV

Each of the other rooms had one king sized and a single, but unfortunately for Kevin’s group they had only one King size.

Dongho POV

OMGOSH! WHAT?! O______O

ONE BED ONLY. I’M GETTING THAT BED! HELL NO IM SLEEPING ON THE COUCH. WAIT WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE BED? OH WHATEVER I’M TIRED

Nancy POV

I walked in last and stopped because Dongho was standing there with his mouth open and messing up his hair. I looked towards where he was looking and soon my reaction was similar to his.

HOW?!

Kevin POV

What are we going to do? Wait… I’m in charge. I can pick! BWAHHAHA~

“Hey, if you didn’t already notice there is only one bed. Being the gentle-men I am and the awesome leader I’ll let Nancy sleep on the bed and she can pick who she wants to sleep with for 3 DAYS.” I instructed.”

Cross fingers she’ll pick me

Dongho POV

Knew it knew it.

Nancy POV

Eh? Let me pick? Umm…

How should I do this?

“Oh! I got an idea, How about we take turns?’ I suggested, hoping Kevin will like it

“ Hmm, whatever you say. I get to spend the first night with her though. That’s settled.’

Dongho POV

Ughh… I can’t say anything because hyung is in charge. Annoying.

Author POV

As night approaches, all of U-KISS and nancy went out to eat at a luxurious restaurant. As it was high class and specifically for couples, they were split into pairs by the game Kevin doesn’t like very much, Rock paper scissors.

Of course, Kevin lost.  AH! No, Dongho didn’t win either, leaving a couple behind. Which are Soohyun and Nancy.   

Soohyun gave his hand to Nancy, which she gladly accepted happily.

While the 2 little boys of U-KISS, were… a bit…. Angry. No actually VERY ANGRY. Both of them biting on their knuckles (Eww~)

In the restaurant, there were tables like the one below, (Just imagine there is a wall in between those tables. Also a door in the front as well, Get me?)

stock-photo-a-couple-a-luxury-restaurant

The ‘couple’ entered the capsule (I think that’s what you call it?). Dongho and Kevin were stuck together. The others are just everywhere. Stealing each other’s food.

 

The Dongvin couple, took the capsule right next to SooCys of course.  Constantly fighting to look at that little hole to see what they were doing, and also eavesdropping.

--

SooCy was enjoying their meal, when in the corner of Soohyun’s eyes he saw them peeking. Being a no good cheeky leader he is…

Soohyun POV

I saw the 2 boys fighting to look into the tiny room we were in. I decided to pull a little prank on them.

I stood up and pushed my chair next to Nancy, she gave me a questioning look and asked what was happening?

“Nancy, did you notice your 2 lover boys are peeking into the hole looking at us creepily. Lets do a prank shall we?” I whispered into her ear and she slightly glanced into the hole.

She nodded and I smiled. I gave her the sign with my lips. Like a pout. She nodded shyly and the prank was slowly beginning…

“Nancy… I think I like you so much my heart flutters a million times a second when I see you. Exaggerated but that’s how I feel. Would you be my girlfriend?” I announced loud enough for the outsiders to here.

She simply nodded and I began to lean in for our ‘Kiss’.