Please... Just move on now

Secrets and Moving on

(Three months later)

 

“Rian-ah!! Don’t be too hard on yourself!! You’ll get sick again!” Min Seul was convincing her to rest for a bit.

 

“Why should I? Will my parents appreciate my efforts if I rest now? I need to study more. Exams are coming soon and I need to show them that I can stand for my own.”

 

Choi Rian, 18, senior student in High School. She was one of the considered role models of the school. Was in a relationship, broken-hearted, focused herself in studies instead and started to gain popularity because of her efforts. Her parents are businessmen and always away for trips.

 

“Aish!! Are you even listening to me? Ya!! Choi Rian… Just rest for at least 30 minutes. I’ll buy you something, okay? Relax, okay?” Min Seul saw Rian relaxed and keep her books. “Why are you making yourself a nerd?”

 

“Because I am not worth to be liked by some guys,” she said flatly trying to hide her hurtful face.

 

“Is it because you still Love Byunghun?”

 

“No… Well, will you buy me food, right? I’m hungry..”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey, have you heard, Rian is now a nerd,” Changhyun said giving Byunghun a disgusted face. “She’s not the Rian we know years ago.”

 

“What did you do to her?” asked Jonghyun a bit irritated.

 

“I don’t know.. I just don’t want her to be more broken when I’m still with her.. It’s better this way,” Byunghun said. “I’m happy seeing her focused on her studies. That way, I won’t feel bad after I dumped her.”

 

“You’re such a jerk, Lee Byunghun,” Chanhee commented making Byunghun chuckled lightly.

 

“Yes, I am. And I don’t plan to change even once…”

 

Byunghun was walking alone and passed by a room where Rian usually stays every lunchtime and free periods. There she was, resting a bit and holding her phone. He closely watched her and then when he saw her smile, his heart skipped a beat. He knows how bad he was but he still did it because he knew his end is near… He doesn’t want to let the girl he loves know that he’s going to leave her…. Eternally..

 

“I’m sorry I can’t love you for a long time, Rian.. Just please, forget about me,” said to himself. Then he felt his chest tighten ‘Oh no! Not again! I can’t breathe.’

 

“Byunghun-ah?” He turned around and saw Min Seul. He’s breathing was erratic and it is obvious that he’s body was becoming weak. “Byunghun-ah, are you alright?”

 

There was no response and Byunghun ran away while breathing fast and his legs are getting weak as he lost his consciousness in front of the infirmary’s door.  ‘I can’t let Rian know about my sickness.’

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What was that?” Min Seul said as she entered the room.

 

“What was what?” asked Rian as she locked her phone and put it on her pocket.

 

“I saw Byunghun standing  at the door watching you. But, strange, he’s holding his chest tightly and he’s breathing hard. I was about to get closer to help him but he ran away,” Rian stood up and went out to the door hoping to see her ex but she failed. There’s no one at the door. Her sight was blurred and tears began rolling down on her cheeks.

 

She’s crying until she broke down to the floor continuing being teary… She still loves Byunghun and she can’t move on. She’s still hoping that one day that Byunghun will love her again and will stay by her side forever.

 

“Rian-ah?” her senses are getting weak… “RIAN-ah!” then the next thing she knew, she saw black everywhere.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rian opened her eyes as she noticed that she was lying on one of the beds in the infirmary. She never remembered anything but one thing that is running on her mind…. “B-Byunghun,” she broke down into tears again. ‘Why? Why is he doing this? Is he telling me not to be all soft and fragile? FINE!!’

 

“Rian!! Why are you crying again?” Rian stared at her bestfriend and started to stand up which resulted into out of balance.. Good thing, Jonghyun’s with Min Seul and caught her.

w

“You rest first, Rian. I hate to see you like this. Byunghun is a jerk right now. Let him be… You deserve him. You deserve more,” he said obviously showing his hurt side.

 

“I can’t. I’m sorry,” Rian replied weakly…

 

“Oh come on!! Cheer up, okay? You’re not the Rian I know since we were young. The Rian I know is a girl who face her problems enthustiastically and positively. A cheerful Rian..” Jonghyun was beginning to have a blurry eyesight because of the tears that are threatening to fall. “Well, I gotta go.. Min Seul-ah, take care of our friend.”

 

Jonghyun went outside to find someone.. A jerk who hurt the girl he loves secretly for how many years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hello guys!! Hope you like it.. I'll update my next chapter if there are comments and subscribers..