Hey, I Love You

Hey, I Love You

Lee Howon stared at the brunette laughing with his two friends, Lee Sungyeol and Kim Myungsoo, otherwise known as L. He himself, was more known as Hoya, since well, he could remember. He liked the name more, that's all.

Noticing his friend's lingering stares, Jang Dongwoo was use to Hoya staring intently at the younger. Lee Sungjong, that was his name. His beauty was clearly unmatched in school. Between Top Beauty for Boy and Girl, Sungjong would somehow always end up winning both. Sometimes, he'd get mistaken as a girl, but he never lets something like that get him down. If anything, Sungjong uses his looks to his advantage.

Dongwoo nudged his friend's shoulder, "If you like him, then say something to him." Dongwoo would tell his friend this advice everyday ever since Hoya first stated that he liked Sungjong.

Hoya smiled, then shook his head. "I don't think I'm ready yet. At least, not now." Dongwoo tried to smile, but knew that everytime Hoya said that, was just another chance wasted.

Sungjong could get taken at any moment. Although, Sungjong's friends made sure that nobody could even get close enough to Sungjong to ask him out. Sungyeol and Myungsoo made sure to watch out for their younger friend.

If they won't even let Nam Woohyun get to ask Sungjong out, what chances does Hoya have? That' saying something, considering Woohyun is very handsome and sweet to most people.

Sungjong and his friends had gotten up from their lunch table and began walking towards the exit. As they were walking, with Sungjong in between, he looked at Hoya and gave him a smile and a wave.

"Hey, didn't Sungjong just wave to you?" Dongwoo nudged playfully at Hoya.

"Yeah... I guess he did." Hoya contently sighed.

-

Dance was one of Hoya's favorite things to do in the world. It made him feel free like a bird. It gave him freedom. It gave him something he could call his own. Of course, everyone in school knew him as the Dancing Machine.

"Gross. You're sweating like crazy." Hoya pointed at Dongwoo. He pushed Hoya's hand away.

"You're sweating, too!" Hoya shrugged.

"I have a towel." Hoya playfully stuck his tongue out at Dongwoo and wiped his own sweat off.

Dongwoo caught Sungjong staring at Hoya. When he looked up, he blushed and held a finger to his lips, signaling for Dongwoo to keep quiet. Dongwoo smiled and mouthed okay.

"Ehhh, what are you looking at?" Hoya asked, noticing Dongwoo.

"Nothing." Dongwoo smirked. Hoya gave his bestfriend a weird look before turning his attention back.

-

On the way out of Dance class, Sungjong and Hoya bumped into each other, causing their things to spill out of their bags.

"Aigoo, I'm so sorry Hoya hyung. I'm clumsy." As they reached for the last item, their hands touched and sent a spark of electricity through both of them. Of course, not knowing whether or not the other felt it.

"Here..." Hoya handed Sungjong his yellow phone.

"Thanks. Well, I should get going. I hope to see you again, Hoya hyung." Sungjong gave a little peace before walking away.

Hoya swore his heart beat 3 time faster during that moment. He could die right now without any regrets. Well, he'd probably regret not dating Sungjong, but besides that. No regrets.

"Okay, lover boy. Come on, now. We have to get going to our next class, you know." Dongwoo dragged Hoya along from his spot.

The rest of the day had gone smoothly and rather quickly. Too quickly for Hoya's liking, but what the hey.

"You doing anything lately, Hoya? Wanna hang out?" Hoya shook his head.

"I don't have anything." Dongwoo smirked.

"Are you sure? Maybe, you should go and stalk Sungjong. I'm sure he'd like that." Dongwoo teased.

"Hahaha, you're so funny." Hoya opened his locker and out fell a yellow envelope with neat handwriting on it. On it had Hoya's name in fancy penmanship. He thought it was probably a girl, until he opened the envelope and saw Sungjong's name scribbled neatly at the bottom.

Dear Hoya,

You probably didn't know this, but...

Hey, I love you. ~ <3

Is this awkward for you? I'm sorry... I never really had the courage to talk to you.

You know how I waved to you? Yeah, I liked you then. I still like you.

The way you dance, your husky voice, your smile, your laugh, the way your hair falls perfectly on your head.

Shoot, do I sound creepy now? Sorry hyung~ I'll try to be less creepy.

If you want to avoid me now, that's cool, hyung. I understand. You probably don't... 'roll' that way.

Anyways. I just wanted to confess. Byeee, I love you! <3

~Love,

Sungjong<3

As Hoya read the love letter, he kept smiling to himself. This was the sweetest and cutest thing that anyone had ever done for him.

"Where's Sungjong?" Hoya stuffed the letter in his shirt pocket and ran off to find Sungjong.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Dongwoo yelled.

"To find Sungjong!" Hoya answered back in a loud enough voice.

On the way, Hoya had bumped into Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

"Hey! You're Sungjong's friends, right? Where is he now?" Hoya asked pleadingly.

Myungsoo smirked and Sungyeol smiled while pointing towards D-wing.

Hoya found Sungjong shuffling through his locker, when he closed it, he looked up and noticed Hoya and waved. Hoya quickly ran over and halted to a stop.

"Hey." Hoya said nonchanantly.

"Hi..." Sungjong's hands dropped down to his sides.

"I got your love letter..." At this, Sungjong's head lifted up.

"R-really.... What did you think...?" Hoya smiled and pinned Sungjong against the locker.

"The sweet and cutest thing anybody ever did for me. And, I think I had feelings for you, before you had any for me, Sungjong..." Hoya gently placed his lips on Sungjong's, then pulled away, still gazing into Sungjong's eyes.

"No. I liked you since 1st year, Hyung." A smile tugged at Sungjong's lips.

"Ehhhh? Really? Well, I liked you since that time I saved you from those bullies." Hoya grinned when Sungjong pouted.

"You still remember that? I remember that time you passed a paper back to me." Sungjong laughed.

"Is that all you can remember of me? Aish.... guess we'll have to make more memories together." Hoya reached for Sungjong's hands.

Sungjong looked at the entwined hands and smiled.

"Yeah.... more memories."


FINISHED! :D I'd like to.... thank.... myself. FOR WRITING IT! :D ahahhaha, jaaaaaaaaaaaaaykaaaaaay. Hmmm.

♦ I LOVE HOJONG COUPLE! :D

♦ I WISH THEY WERE REAL. lol. jk. Hoya's mine. But other than myself, I can only ship Hoya with Sungjong.

♦ Why can't more people ship this couple? They're cuuuuuute! Sungjong likes Hoya the most out of all the members. It's true! They've been together since trainee days.