III. The Party

♥ More than FRIENDS but less than LOVERS ♥

~Chapter 3~

 

* on Sungjae's POV *

'I honestly know how to knot a tie, I just did it on purpose because I can see Hyunji is looking at me and I want her to help me, so she could go to me, right in front of me, to be exactly.'

"Hyunji-ah" I almost whispered but loud enough for her to hear it.

"Hmmm?" she asked.

'Ahhhh she's not that good in pretending, I can see she's getting pink already.'

I caressed her cheeks with the back of my hand and lift her chin for her to face me and to look me in the eyes. I felt so nervous.

She's already stuttering, oh how cute she is.

I said 'thank you' for everything, after all these years, we've been friends. No, I dont really know what are we but I'm actually happy. I dont know what I feel but I know I want her.

I carefully and slowly leaned in, giving her a chance to pull back whenever she dont feel like doing it, but she closed her eyes the moment I got closer and I smiled and kissed her. She's just too cute and too adorable.

I grabbed her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck, as she kissed me even stronger. We fell on the couch and I can feel her above me. She didn't pulled away, she was caressing my hair with her left hand ans her right hand travels around my neck.

I was caressing her back where I slightly felt her skin because of the very thin see-through back dress that she's wearing.

* ringggggggg *

Her phone rang.

'Oh damn'

I pulled out and helped her get up for her to pick her phone.

"Hello?" She answered her phone, still not looking at me but wiping her lips.


* on Hyunji's POV *

* ringgggggg *

'What the .... seriously?!'

He pulled out and gently helped me up, it was a bit awkward for me, knowing that the kiss was cut because of a phone call, not because someone actually pulled out. What's even embarassing is he was the one who pulled out first. Oh gadd why.

"Hello?" I answered the phone while wiping my lips with the back of my hand.

"Where are you?! Aren't you coming?? You're missing the fun!" someone called out.

"Ahh yea, we're coming." I answered calmly.

"We?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm with Sungjae." I answered back as I finally met his eyes, looking carefully at me. As soon as I saw him looking at me, I looked away.

"Woah. Okay then. I'll wait." I heard her smirk as she hang up.

I put my phone down and stood up.

"I'm sorry." Sungjae softly.

"For what?" I asked, playing it cool.

"For that. I guess I've gone overboard." Sungjae said as he stood up and face me.

"Naaaah. It's not like, it's the first time we've done it, right?" , what kind of stupid am I to answer that way.

He was shocked at how I answered, I've seen at the corner of my eyes that his eyes got bigger due to the unexpected answer that slipped out of my mouth.

"C'mon, they're waiting for us, they said we're losing the fun already." as I ran at the front porch step of my house.

"I'll drive!" he shouted. I threw him the keys an he caught it.


/ Skipping the awkward car ride, fast forwarding to the party. /

* on Hyunji's POV *

"Hyunji-ah!!" a girl with the same voice from the phone called out.

"Hey." I gave her a little hug but she wasn't looking at me.

"Hey there Sungjae. Nice seeing you here." Mina turned into Sungjae and wrapped her hands seductively around his waist as he give me a 'what is this?' look. I looked away.

"Wait, are you guys dating? I mean, you hang out most of the times and such so I just wanna clear it to avoid misunderstandings." She asked me while pointing at the two of us, with a bottle of beer on her hand.

"No." we hesistatingly answered in unison.

"Oh great." Mina said as she pulled Sungjae into a kiss, wrapped her whole arms around his neck real strong that I made Sungjae bend his back and tried to insert her tongue inside Sungjae's mouth.

I gasp in shock looking at them with my mouth in a big "O" shape and my eyes as big as the of the bottle she's holding.

No, I'm overreacting, but my eyes really turned bigger, maybe the biggest it has been in my whole life.

'Ewwww' I thought, waiting for Sungjae to pull out.

I've seen Sungjae put his hands on her waist.

'He likes it?! DAMN YOU SUNGJAE.'

It was so hard to watch that I've had to run away.


* on Sungjae's POV *

'WTF' I screamed on my mind. I was shocked when this random girl actually gave me a kiss and even tried to french me.

I put my hands on her waist to pull her out as I cant pull away because of how hard she was kissing me and how much of a strength she's applying at the back of my neck for her to reach me.

"WHAT?!" She asked me, looking annoyed because of the fact that I actually pulled back.

"Why did you do that?!" I got angry as she acted as if she's gonna beat me up for pulling back from her ... disgusting kiss that tasted like beer.

"Well, you should be thankful. I'm the hottest girl in school, handsome geek." she pulled me in again.

'Oh great, yses you are but damn bxtch I know how many guys have gone through you and I've heard about every single sxx scandal of yours and you're simply not my type.'

The next thing I noticed, Hyunji wasn't beside me already.

I gently shoved Mina away from me and tried to follow Hyunji but Mina held me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mina with her most annoying tone asked me.

"I'm going after Hyunji." I answered as I release my wrists from her grip.

"Oww!! Ouucccchh! Oh my gosh it hurts!! Aaahh!!" Mina shouted real loud, causing all the people to look at her. She was kneeling on the floor, covering her face with her hand.

"Sungjae kissed me way too hard!! Ahhh. My lips are bleeding!!" as soon as she lift up her head, her lower lip was really bleeding.

'DAMN IT. She's acting way too overboard!!'

"I didnt even kissed her!!!" I defended myself.

"You did! You did!!" she whined looking at me. "HE DID!!" while looking at everybody else as she points at me.

"Ha. Seems like Sungjae is actually an agressive guy, eh? He used to be really quiet at school, never knew he's actually wild too. Good job there tho. Thumbs up. I salute you for that!" a guy behind me said, teasing me of course.

"I said I didn't kissed her!!" I turned my back to face the guy.

"Yes you did." another voice from behind said. I knew it was Hyunji's. I was trembling as I face her.

"What?" I asked her with a 'what are you talking about face' and a face that says 'i thought you would be on my side'.

"I've seen you put your hands on her waist." she said, looking straight at me, with watery eyes, while helping Mina stand up.

"Why are you siding her! I shoved her away!" My voice is getting louder.

"No you didnt!" Mina bugged in.

"What do you want?!" as I glared at Mina with a loud voice, almost yelling at her.

"STOP YELLING AT HER!" Hyunji surprisingly yelled at me.

"Leave her alone." her tone became calm and ran away, I've seen tears rolled down her cheeks even before she turn her back.

I followed her, not even looking at Mina.

"Hyunji! Wait!!" as I ran after her who's already about to exit the club.

"HYUNJI! What's going on?!" I caught her right wrist and dragged her outside the club, I knew she was glaring at me.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I asked.

I felt a slap ran across my face. Hyunji's palm hit my face.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that? Huh?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" She shouted.

I was in shock, I've never seen her that angry before. Her eyes are tearing and I've seen the pain in it.

"What did I do?!" I defensively asked.

"YOU JUST KISSED MY SISTER!!" She scolded back as she breaked into tears. More tears kept on running down her eyes as she kneel on the floor, making crying sounds that breaks my heart.

"Your what?" I froze at her last word.... sister.

 

-- to be continued --

 

OMG me myself felt bad for Sungjae here. Lol what have I done xD Anyway~~ an update! <33