Jekyll (Bonus)

Hyde Series

"Come on!" A blonde kid says, smiling brightly.
"Hyukkie wait. This place," a redhead says, flinching.
"Come on Hakyeon hyung. Don't be such a scaredy cat," a golden haired one says, running to catch up with Hyuk.
"Why are we here?" A curly white haired man says, fixing his hat.
"Bonding," a small voice says.
"Right, Taekwoon," the white haired one says, cracking his back.
"Come on. Let's just go," the curly white-haired one says, pulling a dimpled man along.
"Wonshik," the mans laughs, as his birth year twin pulls him.
"Hongbin, you scared too?" The golden haired one says, turning back to them.
"Of course not Jaehwan. You should worry about Hakyeon," Hongbin says, smiling.
"Lets go," Wonshik says, running to the house. They all reach the grand metal and wooden doors, and smile.
"Come on," Sanghyuk says, pushing the doors over.
"Wow," Sanghyuk says, with a slight echo. Taekwoon's eyebrows raise slightly. A single couch with stairs behind it leading to long halls.
"I like it," Hongbin says, grabbing his camera. He snaps a few pictures, the shutter sound bouncing across the walls.
"Whatever. Hakyeon do you have the board?" Wonshik asks, and Hakyeon blinks.
"I knew we forgot something," Hakyeon says, snapping his fingers, and turning away.
"Nope," Taekwoon says, grabbing his elder's collar.
"Hey guys," Sanghyuk says, running to the table in front of the couch.
"Cool. Let's use it," Jaehwan says, as Hongbin snaps a few more pictures.
"Guys. It's a spirit board in a supposably haunted house. No," Hakyeon says, as he and Taekwoon are pulled along.
"It can't be that bad," Hongbin says, as they sit down around the board.
"Let's just get it done," Hakyeon says, as hands are set on the board.

"Guys, can we be done?" Hakyeon asks.
"No!" Sanghyuk says, as a window opens. Taekwoon starts to get up, and Jaehwan pulls him down.
"Don't," Jaehwan says, as a raven flies in. They all watch it, not moving. It flies, and hits the center of the table. Feathers fly off, hitting Leo first with his hands flying off. He flinches, as one hits his heart. The next hits Hongbin, and visions of stone remove his hands. The rest are hit in sync. Hands flying off. They all breathe heavily, as small whispers enter Taekwoon's thoughts. The raven flies out, the window closing behind it. It flies to the forest in the back. It's job done.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: look a bonus chapter. Where it all began. And btw Eternity!!! I'm not ready!! (-<) <3 ^_^