Queen (Hongbin)

Hyde Series

I run away from her, I can't have her see. I stop to rest, and I set my head on a tree.
"Hongbin. Please come back," she yells, and I take off running again. Deeper in the woods as the moon hangs overhead. I stop to breathe as they come out.
"Hongbin!" She yells again, and I keep running. Images flash in my mind. Taekwoon crying over his girlfriend, Hakyeon digging his nails into his girlfriend's skin, Jaehwan carrying a girl to his room, Wonshik over his girlfriend, and Hyuk pushing his girlfriend into the ground.
'Miss me?' I keep running as I fade out.
"Hongbin, where are you?" She yells looking around for me.
'Whats this? A new thing to play with?' I growl, and she freezes unknowingly beside me. She looks around, as my hand shoots out, and grabs her wrist. She screams as I form, and smirk at her.
'Let her run.' I let her go, and she takes off. I smirk as she runs away.
'Now go.' I chase her this time, catching her to quickly.
"Hongbin," she breathes out, and I smile lightly at her.
"Enough of him," I say, taking both of her hands into one of mine.
'Let's keep her. The others will come soon.' I pull us into the shadows, and let time pass. She breathes heavily, not used to this.
'They are here.' I move out, pulling her with me.
"Hongbin. What happened?" Hyuk asks, looking at me.
"We're servants," I say as a black feather floats down.
'She'll do.'
"And servants we'll remain," I say, pushing her to the ground. The feather arcs, and lands gracefully on her wrist. She twitches on the ground, and the voice leaves. I kneel beside her, as her extensions grow. She blinks her eyes open, a eternal blue.
"My queen," I say, taking her hands in mine, and helping her up.
"Good servant," she says, cupping my face with her hand.
"Hongbin," Ken says, as my queen trails her hand down my face.
"Servant. Be quiet," she says, as I take her hand again, and walk her down. A marking of a feather wraps around her wrist. I present her to her servants, and smile at her.
"You did well. Come with me servants," she says, walking her way out of the forest. I follow her, as we all enter the mansion.
"My queen, perhaps you should rest," I say, looking over her. The others stand, around watching us.
"Perhaps in a moment," she says, cupping my face again. I stare into her blue, as she pulls my down lightly. Cracking stone is heard as we sink into each other. She pulls back, and walks away to her room. I follow turning to my fellow servants. They stand in stone, waiting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(-<) <3 ^_^