Choke (Leo)

Hyde Series

'I bet it's fragile, her oh so little neck. Lets see shall we.'
He can't come. Not on a day like today. My feet move on their own, as I lose the grip on my own body. I move down the hall, body calm, mind not.
'I'll also bet that she won't scream.' I move, passed Hakyeon waiting for his girlfriend.
'He'll be nice for my next.'
I move to the entrance of the living room, and she sits there, reading like always. I walk down the stairs, as she closes the book. She looks over her shoulder to briefly look at me. A pale pink shows on her cheeks, as she turns back.
'It's a nice neck for this, a pretty neck.'
I walk behind her, as my hands shake from me resisting, and him pushing. I pull them back successfully, and rest. My hands then shoot out, engulfing her neck. I try to pull away, as my face forms a glare.
'They're coming.' My back starts to hurt, as her lips turn blue.
"Taekwoon. Why?" She crokes out. I try to regain control, as the pain grows. I pry my fingers off her neck, and they move to mine.
'To late.' My hands shoot to my side, and gust of air greets me. I look up at her, and among the fear in her eyes, I see myself. I see myself with wings, and she looks up at me.
"Taekwoon?" She asks, fear pouring from her eyes.
"It's Leo now," I growl, as much as I don't want to. "Now where were we before this little interruption?" She screams, frozen in place. My hands silence her as they snake around her neck again. She drops down on the couch, every ounce of life fading. A tear falls from me, and she stops struggling, and breathing.
'I'll be leaving now. That redhead looked promising.' I move around to see her, red marks on her neck, and lifeless eyes. I sink down beside her, and cry over her. The black wings do nothing to comfort me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(-<) <3 ^_^