Inducement

Back to Wonderland

- Oh my god! (My friend Jill shouted into my ears) I can't believe that I am finally able to visit Korea! I have been waiting for so long, you can't imagine how crazy I am right now about it! First we go shopping, then we visit the music shows and last but not least haunt our favourite groups! Aaaaaah!! 

I couldn't listen properly to what she was rambling about. I wasn't feeling well about the fact that Jiho might had forgotten about me. 

- Hello? Are you still there? I'm talking to you!

- I'm sorry, but I feel like puking. 

- Okay, then go ahead, but please avoid puking on me.

- Geez! I only meant that I'm not feeling too well right now.

- What's up? Are you scared of the flight? If so, why would you! I'm the one who hates flying on an airplane.

- It's not due to the flight, I'm just a bit anxious about going back to Korea...

- What the heck. I feel like partying hard in this moment. (She started to sing) I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

- Can you leave me alone?! 

- Oh man, your mood is so depressing. 

I just ignored her. I was looking outside of the window of the waiting hall in the airport. It was raining heavily and it was quite dark for 4pm. I was reflecting back on the past months. It hadn't been a nice time, my boyfriend and I broke up last winter, after we figured out, that it didn't work anymore. It surely was because of the circumstances I was confronted with when I still was an exchange student in Korea. He behaved strangely after I returned back home, and I didn't feel happy in his presence. In autumn, we still tried to manage our relationship, but we just kept fighting and the butterflies had disappeared. In this period, I kept thinking about Xero. I was really dependent of Topp Dogg and Kpop. It was like my medicine to get over the lovesickness. After the breakup, I only wanted to come back to Korea, the place where I feel complete and satisfied. I even wanted to move there and start building up a new life while leaving my old life behind me. Nevertheless, I used the opportunity to fly over to Wonderland in my summer break, and since my friend absolutely wanted to see the country, I decided to take her with me. 

Only a couple hours were left, then I was able to see my beloved Jiho back. Hopefully.