02 ❥ welcome to seoul.

Los Angels Princess.

She took a step inside the main hall and looked around, she held her breath for a moment and bit her lower lip as she observed every other kid in the school. Even she was in Korea for a day now, she had to go to school already so she wouldn't miss many classes, and for her surprise, her dad had already bought the new uniform: red skirt, white shirt and dark blue jacket. The glances of the other students soon turned to her, she knew this would probably happen, the attention was now all in her. It was an all school girls, so soon as she was in the secretary the gossip started. Girls gossip. All the time. She thought to herself before holding her new schedule, the next class was English, probably the only class where she'd had better grades. 

"I told you already, he did that!" a voice was heard from the hall, it was a rather strong voice yet pretty feminine, Jessica eyes moved from the schedule to the girl who was speaking to the phone right next to her, she was as small as Jessica and her hair was red and long enough to reach her waist. The girl's eyes met Jessica's and soon enough she looked again go the schedule. Not being quite sure if she could do as in L.A and just smile to the girl, they might even think she was a lesbian. "Ah, wait Baek, I'll call you in a bit." she turned off the call and cocked a brow. "Jessica, correct?"

Jessica widened a bit as she heard her name, she was used to people not caring in Los Angels, if you were new then it would be worse, people wouldn't care for your name; so she was rather surprised to hear her name. "Oh, yeah. That's me." she smiled a bit and soon enough the other had a huge grin on her lips, building an eye smile, fitting perfectly in her facade. "Oh I heard of you! You come from L.A right? I lived in the states too before. Oh and you're possibly asking how do I know so much about you right?" she bit her lower lip and took a card out of her skirt pocket, showing it to Jessica. "Students Council President.." Jessica read and then made an oh expression, understanding the reason why she was knowing most things.

"Yes. It's rather a need for me to know most things about students, specially new ones. And since you're new in school, you'll be with me all day and all week and all days if you'd like." she laughed and Jessica laughed along with her. "Oh, I wouldn't mind that. to be the new student. Besides everyone seems rather serious here."

Tiffany nodded, agreeing to her words. "I know. When I came to Seoul, I was 12? Yeah and I already felt the difference. I wasn't from L.A like you but New York. And I was so used to the mess yet so used to people being warm in school and blablabla. But.." she shrugged her shoulders and showed a rather apologetic smile. ".. you learn to deal with them you know? It will be harder for you, that's for sure but even so. Mm, I asked for you to stay in my dorm, if you don't mind. Do you have any clothes? Or bags?"

"No, not yet. I just moved so I'm still waiting for everything to come from L.A. Ah. I miss my beach already." she pouted her lower lip and then smiled, Tiffany wrapped an arm around her shoulders and started walking towards the room Jessica was going to have classes. "I know, I know. But here you have beaches too and hot guys!" as the hot guys was mentioned, three girls who were in front of  them turned around and looked at Tiffany with a rather annoyed look, yet changing expression when they noticed who she was. "And yeah.. guys are not what everyone likes here. School is more important." 

Jessica looked at her and then at the girls, quite surprised and amused with it. She had always been a girl who had all the boys she wanted and she loved boys. "Oh. Well, I suppose I'm gonna be hated here. I love boys." she grinned and Tiffany laughed at the honest response of her, nodding slowly. "Me too. Me too."


      ¬¬ this is just an introduction to Tiffany character. after this chapter i can say the fun will start.

 THANK YOU FOR READING THOUGH, MEANS A LOT TO ME. REMEMBER TO SMILE!