sorry i can't move on

SORRY, I CAN'T MOVE ON

 

[ 7 Months ago ]

 

“Tae-Tae~ I don’t want to leave you..” he said softly, caressing the cheek of the latter.

“I don’t want you to go Teukie,” she answered holding his hands, every minute; he started to go paler and paler. Her tears were flowing endlessly on her cheeks, and so Leeteuk was.

“I Love you,” she whisper softly in his ears, the patient smile weakly and kiss her on the lips, the kiss were gentle and passionate, but seconds later, Leeteuk didn’t respond to their kiss, his breathing stop.

“L-Lee... T-Teuk! Doctor! Doctor!” she yelled, she shook his shoulder begging him to wake up, but still, he didn’t respond, she was crying hard, and soon the doctors arrived.

“Excuse me Ma’am,” the doctor said as he charged some watts on his shocker, she stood there, watching the doctors and nurses as they revives the lifeless man.

After 30 minutes or so, the team gave up, they already have a death certificate for him, Taeyeon was now sitting beside the corps.

 

~ FEW DAYS LATER ~

 

Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s family were preparing for the final step. They were going to spread his ash on the sea where the two first met.

She was standing at the grassland, holding the jar. She walked towards the edge and starts to spread his ash, letting them to join the wind and ended at the sea.

“I love you oppa.” She said, walking back to their rented cabin.

 

~=~

 

Weeks have passed but Taeyeon still having a hard time adjusting.

Since he passed away, Taeyeon often stay at her office and do some overtime. It was very rare for her to join her friends at clubbing and partying. They are very worried towards her, she didn’t seem to move on.

 

~TAEYEON’S OFFICE 7:00 A.M.~

 

“Good Moring, Ms. Kim, I am your new employee, I just want to ask something,” she said as she stepped inside.

 

“Hmm.. Good Morning, Ms. Juhyun, what is that? She answered as she took of her glasses and look at her employee.

“Is there any vacant position here in the company?” she asked straight to the point.

“Let me see,” she said as she scan her table for some random paper. “Okay, here you go.. Janitor and Business Management. Why’d you asked?” she asked.

“I want to recommend someone.”

“As a janitor?”

Juhyun giggled,”Nope ma’am, as a business manager.”

“Oh, can I meet him or her today?” she asked.

“You can meet him today, hold on a sec.” Juhyun rushed outside, seconds later, she came back with someone she dragged along.

“G-Good M-morning, Ms. Kim!” he stuttered as he greet and bowed politely.

“So please sit down, can you leave us for a while, please?” she said at the latter, she nodded and quickly headed out of the room.

“What’s your name?” she asked as she scanned the resume.

“Onew,” he said.

“Onew-ssi, at what course did you graduated?”

“Business management,”

“Great! So you can start tomorrow. 8 p.m. sharp got it?” she said as she extended her hands, the man gradually took it. The skinship contacts send tingles down her spine and her heart beats a little faster. As he took of his hands and bid goodbye to his new boss.

Taeyeon watch as his new staff exited her office , she touched her hand, she already miss the warmth of his hand. She quickly shrugged the thought and resume her work.

 

 

 

[PRESENT DAY]

It’s been 5 months since Taeyeon started to date Onew, and it’s been 5 months since nightmare troubled her dreams.

 

~=~

 

It’s already 2:52 A.M., Taeyeon was on her own world of dream.

 

-TAEYEON’S DREAM-

 

“Come sit here, Tae! ~” Onew said, Tapping the empty seat.

“Okay oppa! ~” she answered.

 

 There was a long distance between them, she looked at Onew and saw Leeteuk standing behind, 6holding a knife, her eyes widen.

“No! Oppa! Run!” Taeyeon yelled as she quicken her pace, but it seems that the distance became long.

“Oppa! Oppa!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

Her tears were falling, in one swift motion; Leeteuk stabs Onew’s head, his blood were dripping from his head. She closes her eyes, and when she open it, she saw Leeteuk coming towards her.

“Taeyeon...” he said.

“No!” she pleaded as she started to run away.

“Tae-Tae~” he said in his most gentle voice, but it didn’t made Taeyeon fall on his trick.

“Tae-Tae, Tae-Tae!”

 

Her eyes shot open, she saw Onew in front of her,  worried expression was written on his face.

“Tae-Tae, I think we should moved at another place, your nightmare become worse.” He said as he squeeze her hand and kiss her forehead.

She hugged his boyfriend tightly.”Let’s sleep, we’ll be moving tomorrow,” she said as she close her eyes and pulled him in a hug.

 

 

[ONTAE’S APARTMENT]

“Faster Taengoo! My babe is a slowpoke!” he teased.

“Ha-ha!” she laughed sarcastically, she shot him a cold glare.”You won’t get anything tonight!”

“I’m sorry babe!” he said as he gave her infamous puppy eyes.

“Aigoo.. I already forgive you,” she said as she pinch her cheeks.

They both giggled and Onew start the engine.

They are joking and singing all the way to their new home. Little did they know, they were traveling around the same place for 7 hours.

 

“Oppa, how long will it take to get there? I mean we’ve been traveling for 7 hours!” she said.

“Mwo? Wait, let’s ask for some direction.” He said as he pulled his car in front of a big mansion.

The mansion was beautiful, the garden was breathtaking, Onew rang the doorbell, the front gate automatically open and they were greeted by cheerful maids.

“Annyeong haseoyo! Is the owner of this mansion is here?” he politely asked.

The maid nodded and guided the two inside the house, after a minute of walking, they reach the master’s room.

The maid knock, “Sir, someone was looking for you,”

“Let them in,” a voice answered.

 

Taeyeon froze for a moment, the voice sounds familiar, but she quickly shrugged the thought. As they stepped inside the room different atmosphere welcomes them.

The man was back facing them,”Annyeong!’’  the two greeted, “May I ask you?”

The man faced them:

“Leeteuk?” Taeyeon Thought.

“Yes sure,” the man answered.

“What is the name of this place and how long it will take for us to reach Busan?” Onew asked.

“You two are in my place, and it will take you forever,” then he smirked. The man stood up, “Right, Tae-Tae?”

 

“Leeteuk?! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She screamed at the top of her lungs. She grabbed Onew’s hand and rushed to the door. As Onew realize everything, he looked around and noticed the place changed.

“Taengoo, stop..” Onew said, they were both panting.

“L-Leeteuk!” she said as scared and confusion flooded her eyes.

“Wait, look around..” Onew said.

It looked haunted, spiders web were on the ceiling, dust cover the wall and the floor, they looked outside and they saw the beautiful garden turned into a graveyard. They heard the floor creaking so they quickly hid on one of the room.

The sound of the footsteps stops right in front of the room where the two were hiding. Cold sweats were dripping on their forehead, their heartbeats stopped, and their breathing became uneven. They are anticipating for the door to open, but the floor creaking starts and left the place.

“Phew. That was close.” Onew whispers, Taeyeon look at him.

“Oppa, what should we do? What should we do? What—“ Onew cover to sop her panicking mouth.

“I don’t know, all I know is we need to get the hell out of here!” Onew said, Taeyeon nod.

Onew stood up and reach for the door, he open it slightly, peeping around. He signaled Taeyeon to come with him. They stepped outside carefully and find the way out. They ran down the stairs and ended up on a big living room with 6 doors.

“Where are we?” he asked, Taeyeon shook her head.

“You two are in my playground.” A deep voice said, they turn their heads at the direction of the voice.

They saw Leeteuk walking down the stairs, I mean floating down. Taeyeon and Onew looked at him, he pulled Taeyeon closed to him.

“Don’t hurt my Taengoo!” Onew yelled, Taeyeon was in the verged of crying.

“Taeyeon is MINE!” Leeteuk snapped back.

“You’re dead, take note DEAD, she’s moved on, so please move on too.”

Leeteuk stop and look furiously at Onew, he did the same. Suddenly, knives were floating beside Leeteuk, he raised his hands and pointed at the two, the knives flew towards the two, Onew pushed Taeyeon aside, she landed on her , she quickly looked at Onew whose now bloody as hell.

“OPPA!” she shouted as she run towards him.

“I’m..O-okay..” he mumbled. His face were covered with blood, a knife stuck on his arm. Taeyeon panicked for a moment and pulled the knife out of his arm, Onew grunted in pain.

“Taeyeon,” Leeteuk said from behind, he put his hand on her shoulder, Taeyeon gasped at the sudden action.

She faced the man, her heartbeat stopped for a moment.

“Oppa, please move-on.”

Leeteuk was mad, sad and hurt at the same time, a great force pushed Taeyeon on the nearest wall.

“Who said you can love somebody? Did I give you the permission?” he asked, his voice were deeper than before.

“L-Leeteuk, I need someone too!” she yelled, he grins.

“Then you need me!” he snapped back.

“As much as I want before, but I can’t bring you to life! I Moved on now!”

“Then, kill yourself.” He said in a stern voice. Taeyeon’s eyes soften as if they were under a spell, she totally forget the presence of her boyfriend. Leeteuk handed her a knife, but before Taeyeon cuts her wrist, Onew grabbed her and run away.

They were running towards the big door, without second thinking, they open the door and they saw their car parked outside.

Even though his blood was dripping and he is getting weaker, he manage to open the giant gate, “Faster!” he shouted at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon drove off the place.

“I’m sorry oppa, It’s my fault.” She cried.

“It’s not your fault.” He said weakly.

“But—“ Taeyeon was interrupted by Onew’s lips on her.

“L-Like what I said, It’s not your fault.”

Taeyeon smiled weakly and focused herself on the road. And like those classic horror movies, it started to rain hard. Onew was sleeping peacefully, she was getting sleepy too. So she the radio to manage herself to stay awake.

Taeyeon looked at the rearview mirror and saw Leeteuk sitting on the backseat, she was about to scream when a cold hand cover . She glanced at Onew who still sleeping.

“Come with me,” Leeteuk said, holding her hand, he cut her wrist, Taeyeon let go of the stirring wheel, tears fell on her cheeks, as she felt the pain on her wrist, Leeteuk pulled him in a hug, he was about to kiss Taeyeon when a honk abrupt them.

“Huh!” her eyes shot open, a pair of lights blinded her eyes, she step on the gas pedal, but it was too late. Their car crashed on the other car and they flew on the cliff, luckily, it stop when it was stock the rocks.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. Onew’s eyes were half-open, he was getting weak and pale.

“Go out and look for them,” he said, “See if they are hurt.”

“I-I can’t leave you here!” she said.

“I love you,” Onew said.

“I love you too,” she said as she kissed him hard on the lips, after that, she headed out of the car.

 

~=~ Meanwhile

 

“There’s no car there, just my imagination,” Leeteuk said from behind.

“You?! WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” Onew asked.

“Oops, nothing, I don’t think I want her dead, I want your body now instead,” he said.

“NO!”

“Oh, too late!” Leeteuk said.

“AAH!” It’s Onew’s turn to scream, he enter his body forcefully and with less than a second, he was now occupying his body.

 

~=~

“There’s no car here?” she said after 5 minutes of searching. She walked back to their car and hopped inside.

“Oppa, are you okay?”

“Yes, I am” Onew said.

“Wait I’ll call the police and ambulance,” she said, he just nod.

After a minute of phone call,  Taeyeon started to talk, “There’s no car there.”

“Maybe they run.” He said confidently.

“You think so?”

 

~=~

20 minutes later

 

The police and ambulance arrived, medical staffs put Onew on the stretcher while they gave her blanket and coffee.

Before they totally enter Onew on the ambulance, he smirks towards Taeyeon, “You’re mine forever,” he said to Taeyeon, “Problem solved.”

 

FIN.