New girl

Five strings, One hope

Chapter 7 – New girl

 

Hyunjoong’s POV

 

“Hyung, would you mind to help us? Or at least tell nuna to help us.. She’s back in Korea right?”Hyungjun called me.

 

“Why is it?”

 

“No, it’s just.. It’s complicated. I don’t think I can explain it on the phone.”

 

“Fine.. We will be there..” I hung up. “I’m sorry, but I don’t think you can take a break from work.” I said to her.

 

“Damn.. Seriously?” She said.

 

“Yeah, let’s go.” I said. “You’ll be out from here by tomorrow right? Should I pick you up?” I asked Youngsaeng. I don’t know why, but I feel something will happen.

 

“Am I hearing right?” He asked.

 

“I’m serious.”

 

“I’ll be fine.. No need to pick me up.” He said. I know he can take care of himself. But sometimes he’s too careless.

 

“See you soon.” Yoon-ah said to him.

 

Jungmin’s POV

 

“Where are you going?” Hyungjun asked me when I took my things and walked away from my office.


”Home.”

 

“Wha-? Not fair!” He said.

 

“Come on turtle.. I’ve been here for a whole day. And you’ve only been here for a couple hours. Just stay.. Hyung and nuna will come anyway.” I said to him and left.

 

-----

 

“Jungmin-ah, you have a guest.” My butler knocked the door.


”Who?”

 

“It’s your ex.”

 

“What?” Oh God. There’s no way I could handle 2 things at the same time.

 

“She said she wants to meet you.”

 

“Tell her I’m not here.. Just make up some stories or whatever.. I don’t want to meet her.”

 

“I never expect that you would hate her this much.” He said and left.

 

“Who won’t..” I mumbled and buried my head onto the pillow.

 

She went to me when she’s upset. And she went to another guy when she’s happy. It’s always been like that. I’ve been holding that for a few years already. But I ended up seeing her making out with two guys in front of my eyes. She realized that I was watching that disgusting scene. She wanted to say something, but then I just left. I pitied myself for being so nice, kind and stupid.

 

“I really hope that I’ll have someone who can understand the real me.”

 

Kyujong’s POV

 

“So, you’re really not going to talk to him? Even just a bit?” I asked her. We were going back together. I managed to drop her at her place then went straight to home.

 

“No. I can’t. I just can’t.” She said.

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s still fresh in my mind. When he kissed that . And when he said those things to me. Looking straight into my eyes.” She said again. Tears are forming in her eyes.

 

“You still love him as much as you always do right?”

 

“What do you expect? Only he could left the deepest impression on me.” She wiped her tears.

 

“You two should go back together then.” I finally said. “Because Hyungjun still loves you. I know that.”

 

“I don’t think so. You saw it right? When he said I’m nothing to him. He looked so serious. He really meant it.”

 

“I know my brother okay. I’ve spent about three and quarter of my life with him.”

 

“Yeah I know.. Thanks oppa..” She said and went out from the car.

 

“Try to talk to him when you feel like it okay.. He really want to talk to you but he doesn’t have the courage.” I said and waved at her.

 

“Yeah.. Sure..” She said. “See you sometimes oppa.”

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

“Youngsaeng sshi, this is your hospital bill. You can be discharge from this hospital by today.” The nurse said to me.

 

“Thanks.” I said and gave her a smile. And I know she’s blushing because of it.

 

Finally I could get out from here. But, what should I do after I got home? Should I call him? No, Hyunjoong would went.. Well, you know what.

 

But then I heard footsteps on the corridor, and it’s getting near. I was busily packing my things, then I heard a hard slam from the door.


”Who.. Are.. You..?” I asked.


”Sorry, I need to get away from my ex. He’s insane. He keep asking me to get back together with him.”

 

“Seriously miss. What are you doing in someone else’s room without any permission to come in?” I asked again.

 

“Okay.. First I need to introduce myself—“

 

“Soon Yi!” Someone yelled at the corridor.

 

“Oh God he’s here.. Cover me..” She ran and hid behind me. “Is he gone?” She asked.


”Uh yes?” God. She’s. Really. Weird.

 

“Oh, thank you so much for your help. Really. You made my day.” She said and wanted to walk out from my room.
 

“Did you forget to introduce yourself?” I asked.


”Oh sorry. I’m Soon Yi. Lee Soon Yi. Nice to meet you.”