The Story Begin

Just One Mistake

No One POV

As soon as Miyoung reached home, she saw his father was talking to a guest which you thought was his friend, "Miyoung come and greet Mr Oh, he is my business partner for this up coming project" my father said and give me the "don't-be-rude" look, "annyeong, Miyoung imnida" i bowed 90 degress to show the sign of respect and smiled at him then my appa, "excuse me but I have to find my umma" I said to Mr Oh and then left to the kitchen to see if my mother iss there "umma, who is Mr Oh exactly?" i ask my umma and drink some orange juice " Mr Oh is your father childhood friend and currently they are business partner now and he has a son just as your age jagi. Help me put this in the oven please" I nodded and put the lasagne in the oven "is he staying for dinner too?" my mother her finger tasting the soup "yes and apparently his wife and childrens are coming over later be a good girl for your appa for once okay, now help with this dish and then go upstair have a nice bath, dress up nicely then come down okay." I give my umma "are-you-kidding-me" look but she just shrugged and focus on her cooking "but umma.." she shook her head and said "no buts now help me then go upstair and get ready okay" she continue her cooking.

 

Miyoung POV

After with all those cooking, I went to my bedroom and have a nice warm shower when I suddenly hear a knock on my bathroom door. "Yes?" i asked, "Agasshi, madam said you are to wear the balck shimmering dress that she bought for you yesterday." seriously now is not the time to wear those type of dress umma, I wrapped myself around my towel and went outside "Aleyna can you tell my umma that I've already chosen what dress I'm wearing okay and be a kind PA tell her that those type of dresses are to wear during my wedding as if that would be reality now, okay?" I told Aleyna and she just nod her head and leave without saying anymore word, I've already know what dress or should I say casuality that I am going to wear! I put on my tight jeans and my long sleeves purple stripes shirt, I tied my hair in a water-fall braid and leave my bangs hanging covering my left eye, I put on light make-up on and I use my baby pink lipstick just for a little bit shiny on my lips. " All done" I said to myself and went downstairs.

 

As I reach the living room, my mom stood up and stand beside me " Sohyeon ah, do you remember Miyoung?" my umma said talking to the ahjumma in bright red dress who was sitting beside a teenage girl with was around 13-17 year old type. Then this ahjumma got up and hugged me them pulled away still her arms was on mine arms " Oh yes, you're all grown up now Miyoung ah! Much more prettier then I expected" then you expected what? you think I'm ugly women? "annyoeng" I greeted her "Jin Ah do you still remember you Miyoung Unnie?" the ahjumma ask the girl that was sitting beside her, she looked up from her phone and smiled at me, she got up and hugged me tightly " unnie,do you still remember me? It's been 12 years the last time we've seen each other"

 

to be continued......

 

A/N: Hey guys, this is my frist ever fanfincs that I've written. I'm really sorry for some spelling mistake okay? I'm just not used to writing any fanfics yet but you'll get use to it now!! hehehe, now I'm sure you expected some exciting scene right? But I promise you next chapter will me mesmorizing okay? Hehehe, sorry if the chapter is short, I'm just busy with my school work now! byebye, toodles! <3 MUAAHHHX