Start of the mystery

My Haunted School

The next day, L.Joe woke his sister up...
"Yulyul, wake up, it's going to be late, we gotta go to school now,"

"Oppa.. Just let me sleep a little more.." Soyul mumbled.

"Okay, 5 more minutes and we'll leave...Aish, you shouldn't have stayed up late to watch the horror movie.." L.Joe patted his sister's head and went to the living room...

Minutes later, L.joe heard a screech from Soyul's room.

He dashed into her room to see Soyul on the floor, screaming for another "oppa" in a weird accent.

"Who is he?" L.joe thought.
 
Anyways, he held Soyul up and dragged her towards the bathroom, he took a pail of water and splashed it onto Soyul's pale face.

"Wake up already," he carried on.

Soyul stood there, wide-eyed. "I'm awake now." She replied monotonously.
 
They got everything ready and headed for school.

As usual, both of them went to their cliques who were waiting at the gate for them.

L.joe bro-fisted his friends. The boys, wanting to flaunt their close friendship, teased the girls and shouted "Teentop, daebak, jjiang!" In unison.

The girls just ignored them and
started dancing Bar Bar Bar while screaming that Crayon Pop's the best. LOL.

Back to the class, as usual, they went back to their original seats, 
SoyulxGunmixEllin
WayxChoa

First lesson, and they had their test, it was relatively easy that the girls did not bother to say more about it, and the rest of the lessons went on and on till they are so sleepy and finally school ended by the strike of the bell.

"Yay! Finally we can go home!" Way exclaimed 
"But not me.. Being in the investigators club is so tiring," Soyul sighed.
Her friends went around her and cheered her on.
"But at least I can hunt for ghosts if there're any, and that's what I like about the club," she continued.

"I'm glad that you're positive! But we had to go now, bye!" Choa bid a farewell to her.

A faint smile appeared on her face as she waved at the girls who are leaving for home.

She strolled to the place, where she had rendezvoused with the club committees, alone.

And as she walked, she felt a gust of wind pass by her body. She turned around, but nobody can be seen.

She cared less, and hastened herself to her destination.

Just as she reached the door of the room, the door opened by itself..
 
Soyul thought that it must be someone in the group, kind enough to open the door, just the right time as she just reached there.

"That must be our telepathy connection," she smiled.

But when she went into the room, it was completely empty.

Just then, she received a message.

" Soyul, mianhae, there's no meeting today as I know your batch of committees will be having common tests this week, so have a good rest!:) -Chunji "

"You must be kidding me! Then.. How could this explain the door that has just opened? Is the rumour really true?"

 Soyul started thinking about what her oppa, Key, had told her when they became friends...

"Hey, Yul, you know what?"

"What?"

"This school is haunted!" Key whispered. 

"Really? That'll be so cool!" Soyul blurted out.

She didn't know that it isn't cool after all...

"You know, I heard that the ghost really like the area near your meeting place, so don't be alarmed when you see it,"

"Nothing scares me," she assured him.

She regretted what she had said, in fact, you can know her guts by the size of her body.

She hit her head and muttered, "Babo yul.."

There came a reply, "No, you're not."

"Who are you?" Soyul asked as she became more anxious as there weren't anybody there.