Love Is Caught

Flutters From My Heart

For the next couple of weeks, the Teen Top members were busy. Some had to do recording, while others were on shows such as Star King, Strong Heart, and etc. It was really just to promote more of Teen Top.

Except L.Joe had no schedules. His manager reminded him that his stardom was like 100% and he didn't need it for now. But Chunji was like on a 99.5% so he had to continue his schedules. 

Chunji: :/ Stupid schedules! Aish!

L.Joe:What can I do at home?

THe manager forbided L.Joe to go out of the house. He was too much of an distraction to the public, because of his pink hair, and his good looks. Wherever he went, he might get kidnapped, or get chased by those crazy fangirls or maybe some fanboys as well. It was a too much of a risk, the manager had decided. Nothing could change his decision.

So L.Joe was at home alone, and the rest of the members were busy. L.Joe went to check his text messages. There were like 600 just from his girlfriend from 2 weeks. 

L.Joe: WTH?! All her texts are I miss you, I love you, come back to me, don't flirt with others, when will we meet up?And extra junk.!!! Shes like using me!

Chunji: What?

L.Joe: You're finally home! Now, I have someone to play, and talk with! :)

Chunji: Dude, I was outside weeding the garden.

L.Joe: What?! AIgoo! You're finger nails are dirty! Wear a glove!!!!! (freaking out)

Chunji: (face palms)

L.Joe: Btw, whats the point of weeding the garden?

Chunji: The manager made me weed the garden, and people were basically filming it.

L.Joe: (amused)BABO!  (laughing like a fool)

Chunji: Shouldn't you talk to your girlfriend?

L.Joe: Why do you care?

Chunji: Eh... I'll go back outside now! BYE! :)

L.Joe: Right, my girlfriend. That annoying person I used to care for, but not really now.

L.Joe went back to his iphone and texted her once. He wrote,

      Anneyeong, its good to see you. :) As you can see, I am like really busy, right now. So, like ya. And like don't call me when I'm at work, and stop texting me more than 20 times a day. Oppa, is busy. Oh, and this is the last time we will see each other. Anneyeong!

 and just like that, he pressed send. For there next few hours, the're were no texts coming from her.

L.Joe: Finally, my life is free! Free from hand touching, and etc.

CAP: hand touching? Didn't you do that to Chunji?

L.Joe: I... i....hmmmmm.... (blushing) I don't remember.? (puts on an arrogant smirk)

(^- BTW, he only blushed because of Chunji's name. L.Joe really cares for him.)

Chunji: Yea, L.Joe! (hitting L.Joe's shoulder lightly)

L.Joe: Shoot! I'm caught red handed! Aiya! (then touches his shoulder where Chunji touched)

Then when the others left to go out again, L.Joe went onto his facebook. He changed his status from dating to single.

L.Joe: I'm sure, that helped alot! (grin)

Boy, was he right. In 30 minutes, over 50000000 fans liked his status. Boy! Can you see how much people love him to death? As he went over to his friends's page, he saw  pics. of his ex and another guy together. His status was like 500% in popularity level, like you just can't beat that now.

L.Joe: Heh! I knew she would do that, theres no point dating her, such a waste of my time! And now that you're caught, you won't be back in my life!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________