My Stolen Kiss

The Missing Kiss

Sehun silently watchs Luhan. "What is he doing" Sehun thought as he moved closer. Luhan was staring at the sky. He could feel someone moving closer. Luhan quickly turned to see Sehun staring at him. Luhan quickly turned away blushing. " You don't have to be so nervous with me " Sehun spoke up. Luhan didn't bare to lift his head up from his knee's to hide his embarassment. Sehun walks over to Luhan a bit more and sits next to him.

"Just go, You are way better than me in many ways." Luhan said hissing."Why are you pushing me away" Sehun said pouting. Sehun slowly lifts Luhan's head with the tip of his finger. Luhan's eyes sparkled.

Luhan's P.O.V

"Why is he being so kind, What does he even like about me i'm a nobody" I thought. Sehun slowly moved closer. My heart started to beat rappily. "What is he doing" I thought over many times in my head. I felt like my butterflys are going to explode.

End of Luhan's P.O.V

Sehun's P.O.V 

"I got to do this." Sehun closed his eyes. "Sehun's heart started to beat quickly like he was having a heart attack. He could feel himself feel turn red. Sehun's lips brushed on to Luhan's. I could sense that him nervous. Sehun didn't want the momment to end.

End of Sehun's P.O.V

Luhan's  heart sunk as he felt Sehun's lips on his. Luhan wants to know why Sehun did this. Did Sehun like Luhan? Did he trip and fall on my lips? These questions went through Luhan's head. But what ever reason he was glad because he didn't want the momment to end. Sehun was Luhan's first kiss. Sehun broke the kiss. Sehun's face was red. "Luhan don't hide your feelings." Sehun said staring at Luhans beautiful eyes. How did I find such a perfect person? Better thing, he lives with me Sehun thought. Luhan was shocked at how Sehun knew. Luhan then decided not to give up on Sehun. Luhan and Sehun later walked back to the dorm. Things between Luhan Sehun got a little awkward. 

Luhan cooked dinner. Luhan was so distracted by Sehun. Sehun was acting as he was before. But things felt different for Luhan. He felt closer to Sehun. But he didn't feel comfortable telling him. Sehun couldn't stop peeking at Luhan while he was making dinner. Sehun was day dreaming about Luhan,Until Luhan's voice brought him back in. "Dinner is ready" Luhan yelled across the room. Sehun his lips thinking about the food.

But the weird thing is that Sehun didn't eat yet he just watched Luhan. When Sehun did start to eat he stared at Luhan's lips thinking about their kiss. Sehun didn't regret it but he wanted to have even more momments like that.

Luhan and Sehun washed up after dinner and went to sleep. A perfect day has to end sometime.

Authors Notes:

So , Hows the story? Is their relationship moving to quickly? Hope you enjoy! Thumbs up and comment. Your comments inspires me to write more!