The Meeting...

The Missing Kiss

Luhan walks to the gates of SM University. "Here we go...!" Luhan whispers to himself. Luhan arrived early so he can get his stuff into his new dorm. Luhan settles into the cozy new dorm. "Oh my 10 minutes til class and it's all across the campus!" Luhan says in worry. While Luhan is running to class he zones out and bumps into a strange figure. "Oh my bad, sorry!" Luhan shouts while running. Luhan makes it to class on time. "Thank goodness" Luhan says huffing and puffing.

Something weird happens. The same man from early Luhan bumped into him walked in. He was perfect. Luhan stares off into the man. "He's lips, hes messy bed hair." Luhan whispers to himself. "Hello i'm Oh Sehun and i'll be joining your class!" Sehun says cheerly. "Take the seat next to Mr.Luhan." Mr.Kris said. Sehun walked over to where Luhan was sitting. "Hi, i'm Oh Sehun!" Luhans heart rappily starts to beat faster and faster. "He's smile his kindness" Luhan says to himself.

Sehun wasn't as cute as Luhan thought. He was very noisy and disruptive. But that was what made Luhan like Sehun even more. "That will be all for todays class" Mr.Kris spoke up. We all bowed and left the room. Since Luhan didn't have anymore classes today he walked to his dorm. But something felt weird. Luhan felt like someone was following him. It was Sehun. Luhan just ignored him. But after awhile he started panicing. "what if he is the guy that lives in my dorm???" Luhan thought. 

(Sehun's P.O.V)

This Luhan guy seems nice. But what is up with my stomach. It feels like it's full of butterflys. Oh it's nothing I probably just ate something bad. Room 204 is my dorm. I took a peek at Luhan's paper to see what his dorm is. It said Room 204. These butterflys won't stop. I don't know how to react. "This shy, tiny boy in the same room as me" thought to himself. "How will I survive" he thought

(End of Sehun's P.O.V)

Luhan plops  down on to his couch and waits for dorm mate. When Sehun walked through the door Luhan heart bursted with butterflys. "How could this be, The hansome Sehun is the same room as me" Luhan thought. "Uh.. witch room have you taken" Sehun asks. "The left one" Luhan replies. "But I want that one" Sehun pouted. Luhan was mad but how could be mad when there are so many butterflys flying through him. "Ash, Fine" Luhan replies in a annoyed tone. Sehun jumped with glee. Luhan couldn't focus on his homework while knowing the cute Sehun was taking a shower. Luhan paced the room. Luhan just wanted to peek. But he felt wrong. Luhan could hear Sehun's pretty voice singing. Luhan felt like he could fall asleep to his beautiful lyrics. Sehun exited the bathroom just with only one towel around his waist. Luhan started feeling hot so he made a excuse to leave the dorm it was already past 9:00pm so he just went on a walk. Sehun got worried. Sehun can't understand his feelings.  

Sehun goes after Luhan. "Luhan!" Sehun shouts. Luhan hears him but just wants to hide. How will Luhan be able to live with him. Luhan felt so low and felt like he didn't deserve such a cute dorm mate. Sehun finds Luhan under a tree and walks over to him.

 

 

 

Authors Note:

How was it? This is my first FanFic sorry for the short chapter! I will try to make them longer. But do you like the cliff hanger???

Thanks for reading!