Vacancy club

SHE.

Kim Taeyeon feels different. She opened her eyes slowly then yawned and noticed someone else sleeping next to her. 

"Tiffany..." She whispered shocked remembering about last night. Taeyeon looked at her carefully as she sleeps. 

"Flawless.." She thought hypnotized. 

Tiffany started stretching before opening her eyes and her hand was about to touch Taeyeon's face so Teayeon tried to retreat not noticing she was on the edge she fell of the bed. 

"Ouchhh!" Taeyeon let out. 

Tiffany sat fast on bed and noticed that she wasn't in her room "What the hell?" She said then looked at Taeyeon that was on the floor. 

"Hi!" Taeyeon said with a smile then got up fast. 

Tiffany putted her hand on her head then yawned " You're the creepy that tried to kiss me last night.." she let out then got up and grabbed her clothes. 

"What? It was cpr!" Taeyeon answered nervous and red. "I thought she wouldn't remember!" She thought embarrased. 

Tiffany walked to the door "Yeah Yeah.." she said before leaving the room. 

"Not even a thank you.." Taeyeon shouted as Tiffany walks the hall she heard her but rathered ignored. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was really early so Kwon Yuri was at the beach doing some morning yoga, it was relaxing because there was nobody at the beach. 

"I love moments like this.." She says stretching and enjoying her peaceful time. 

"YOU!" Someone shouted disturbing her. 

Yuri opened her eyes then looked at the Blondie who was coming with a face that can read as "I'm not your friend." 

Yuri sighed and stopped stretching. 

"Where's Hwang Miyoung?" Jessica asked. Yuri tried hard not to smirk "No idea." She answered then got back to her stretching. 

"Don't ignore me Kwon Yuri!" The ice princess said grabbing Yuri' s shoulder then made her turn. 

"Sica.." Yuri said kinda irritated. "Don't call me Sica only my friends call me like that and I'm not friend of betrayers" She said mad. 

Yuri looked other way. "Hope one day you don't regret those words!" She replied looking at the ocean. 

"What? You're a  YURI" Jessica said  yelling the last part. 

Yuri got mad and grabbed Jessica's arms to avoid any slap "For somebody who doesn't know anything you talk to much...Don't you ever care so much about someone? Well that was my mistake.. caring so much about you!" She said with teary eyes before pushing Sica to the sand. 

Jessica hit her and looked how Yuri walks away mad. "I KNOW EVERYTHING!!" She shouted mad. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was at the caffetery of the vacancy club having breakfast, once they were done with the breakfast one of the teachers got up and explained the plans of the day. 

"Yeah you'll be paired and you'll follow the clues to find the presents remember you have to finish this task because it's count as extra points!" She said happy as the girls were not so excited. 

Soon the teacher started making the couples Jessica and Yuri were the first one paired up and of course Jessica tried to change it but the teacher reject her objection. 

The last being paired was Taeyeon and Tiffany. Taeyeon almost chokes cause drinking juice at that moment while Tiffany didn't made an expression. 

"So now go find clues!" The teacher said giving them green light to go. 

Taeyeon followed Tiffany "So where do we Start?" She asked while Tiffany kept walking. 

"Why you're ignoring me?" Taeyeon asked but Tiffany kept walking and it seems like she's going to her room. 

"Stop!" Taeyeon said grabbing her by her arm. Tiffany looked at her "First don't do touch me!" She said irritated, Teayeon let go her arm. 

"Sorry!" She let out. 

Tiffany looked other way "I'm not feeling like playing that game!" She said coldly. 

"We have to.." Teayeon said while Tiffany rolled her eyes and tried to open her door with the card. 

"Don't ignore me!" Taeyeon said mad. 

Tiffany looked at Teayeon "You're annoying!" She said serious. Taeyeon looked down sad "Not all of us can afford to pay this school like you I studied my off to pass that exam and get here and if that teacher says we need to find that treasure and get some extra points u will!" She said mad then walked away. 

Tiffany entered to her room not caring. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica was following Yuri as she looks for clues but still couldn't help to think about what she said earlier. 

"Taecyeon told me everything.." Jessica thought with hesitation as she looks at Yuri' s back then remebered that last year when Taecyeon told her that Yuri was flirting with him, she never let Yuri explain herself. 

"If we separate we can cover more space and finish faster!" Yuri said turning to look at Jessica. 

Jessica looked side to side making sure nobody was around "Why? Why you flirt with Teacyeon oppa when you knew I like him?" She asked sad. 

"Jessica... " Yuri let out Jessica payed attention to her "Shut up!" She said then walked away leaving Jessica behind. 

Jessica run and pushed Yuri. "What's your problem?" She asked mad. 

"Now I'm asking you.. Why you don't answer me?" Jessica asked ready to cry "You were my best friend!" She whispered then covered her eyes trying to not cry.

Yuri looked down "Jessica I love you.. I always had.." she said. Jessica removed her hand from her face.

"He asked me out and I just did because I thought he wanted to talk about you but that wasn't his intention, he tried to cross the  line with me and I shouted that I love you.. that time but I was so scare that you'll find out and hate me so I didn't mind when he said I was all over him, it was better than you knowing about my feelings. Happy?" She asked then just walked away. 

Jessica was speechless and still process anything that just happened. 

~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~

The weekend passed fast Yuri and Jessica haven't spoke since the last time, Jessica haven't told Tiffany about Yuri' s confession, Taeyeon haven't also spake with Tiffany. 

After a long day of classes, Yuri proposed Taeyeon to shared room with her since she doesn't have roommate and she feels alone. 

Once she moved with Yuri Taeyeon decided to walk around campus since it was a school for rich kids it had a big campus, basketball courts, Tennis courts and racing tracks. 

Taeyeon watched the sunset on sitting on the bleachers. "Pretty!" She let out happy 

"Excuse me are you Kim Taeyeon?" Two girls asked still in. Uniforms. 

Taeyeon got down from the bleachers "Yes, I am!" She replied with a smile. T he two girls looked at eachother and smiled. 

~After 3 hours~ Still in the campus. 

Tiffany was walking searching for certain girl "Come out from whatever you are.." she said as she walks with a black jacket In her hand. 

She walked sometime till the person she was looking for got out from a bush only in underwear and with flour all over her body and face. 

Taeyeon looked down she was embarrassed. 

Tiffany sighed then putted the Bkack jacket she had in her hand on Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon blushed but she was still looking down "Why did they do this?" She asked still shocked. 

"You're a freshman and you're not the only one so don't be dramatic!" Tiffany said before walking away. 

"Tipany!" Taeyeon let out and Tiffany stopped walking but didn't turn look at Taeyeon. 

"Thank you!" Taeyeon said with a smile. 

"Don't thank me, it's your jacket I was onky looking for you to give it back!" She said before walking away. 

Taeyeon only smiled as she sees her walking away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At jeti dorm~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hahahaha I told you not to go out, seniors confused You with a freshman!" Jessica let out laughing and pointing at Tiffany.

"Shut up.. they ruined my new shirt!" Tiffany said mad. 

Jessica sat on bed "I wonder what was so important for you to go out knowing that might throw flour on you?" She asked. 

"Nothing.. I just wanted to go out!" Tiffany said as she takes off her clothes.