Me

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

Again I flinch cause of my accent. This gets chuckles from all the guys again.

"Just Daesung," he says, pointing to himself, "or Dae ."

"Seunghyun," T.O.P points to himself, "but seeing that you’re having trouble with your accent, just Hyun."

I nod to him, trying it myself.

"Hyun."

Again my accent makes me flinch and I groan.

"Just Panda," he says, "Hyung and I share the same birth name."

My eyebrows go up as look at him. He smiles, making me roll my eyes. He reminds me of my younger brother.

"How about Brat?" I ask.

He pouts to the others laughing.

"Jiyong," he says, pointing to himself, "or just Ji as Youngbae uses."

I look at the one on my other side, raising an eyebrow.

"Let me guess," I say, "Youngbae?"

He nods, smiling, and ears going red once again. I hear a low chuckle on my right side. I turn and see Ji shaking his head, chuckling.

"When are you going to stop that?" Ji asks, eyeing the other.

"Shut it, Ji," Youngbae says, roll his eyes.

"So, how old are you?" Hyun asks.

I look at Brat, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow again.

"He got it right when we first met," I say, nodding to the youngest.

Again that grin.

"She is older than me by a few months."

Hyun looks at the youngest, then smacks his head, hard.

"Ow! Hyung!" he whines, rubbing it.

"Hands off," Hyun growls, "she’s taken."

I look at the youngest, then shake my head.

What did he mean by taken, though?

I hear Youngbae’s phone go off.

"Excuse me," he says, getting up.

Hyun immediately sits where Youngbae was, before Seungri can. He pouts as Hyun sits back into the couch, crossing his arms again.

"Told you," Hyun says, eyeing the youngest and an eyebrow goes up, "hands off. If I have to follow her around to make sure that happens, then I will."

I smirk and say, "I take it you guys have to keep an eye on him when he’s around women."

I see nods. I look up and see Youngbae standing in a doorway, leaning against it with his arms crossed, watching the interactions amongst us, a smile playing on his lips. I smile at him, I can’t help it. I also noticed that he’s only in a wife-beater now, he must have taken his long sleeved shirt off when he went to answer his phone.

"What do we call you?" Ji asks.

"Just Missa," I tell him.

"Missa," he says, trying it out himself and smiling proudly when he gets it the first try.

"I’ve noticed that all of you can speak English," I say, slowing mine out of habit, "may I ask how?"

Once again they all chuckle. It’s Hyun who answers.

"YG-ssi said we learn our English for our songs better if we spoke it often," he says, "so we have been doing it off and on."

"Yeah," Ji says, "also we have several other people in the company who can speak fluent English, so we have been trying to out do them, so to speak."

He beams. I like his smile, it’s full of warmth as well as love, just like Daesung. His eyes slide to the one still in the doorway, smirking. Youngbae looks at him, glaring.