Me

My Life (Including Meeting SNSD)

"What are you thinking?" Youngbae asks his leader.

"Nothing," Ji sings.

He stands up, stretching. I watch him, he is planning something, that’s for sure. He looks at me, winking. I then watch him walk over to , grab him by the arm, and drags him out. Daesung then sits next to me. Hyun and Daesung look at the youngest, who’s pouting and arms crossed again. I laugh at him.

"You remind me of my brother," I tell him, "also is it really okay to call you Brat."

He nods enthusiastically. I roll my eyes, looking at the oldest of us. He’s watching me intently again, making me jump a little.

"Sorry," he says, voice low again and chuckling, "but I like the way you look."

I blush now, looking down.

"Is this natural?" Hyun asks now, taking some hair in his hand.

"Yes," I mumble, looking up at him.

He continues to play with it, letting it run through his fingers and I don‘t stop him, I actually like my hair played with.

"It’s soft," he says, eyes going to mine.

"Everyone says it’s my best feature," I say proudly, "but I think my best feature is my eyes."

"They are captivating," he murmurs.

I look down again, trying to lose the intensity of his gaze.

"Hyung," Daesung says, "freaking."

I hear a low chuckle and look to see Hyun look away. I also noticed that Daesung’s voice is quiet, like Youngbae’s, and his English is the most heavily accented, if not the most broken.

"What were you arguing with Ji-oppa about?" I ask, proud that I worked on this formality.

All three look at me, amazed.

"Uh," Brat stutters, he’s in complete amazement now, "I was wanting to rap in our next song."

I look at Hyun, seeing him smirking.

"You can’t rap, though," he picks on the youngest, as well as kicking him in the leg gently, "so don’t even try."

I know for a fact that the two rappers of the group is Ji and Hyun and both are amazing, too. Also I know that Youngbae is the dancer of the group, Daesung and Seungri are the ones, as well as Youngbae, to harmonize the songs when the other two are rapping. I look at the youngest, thinking.

"What?" he asks.

"Trying to picture you rapping," I tell him, "sorry, but I can’t."

I hear Daesung and Hyun smirk at my comment, also hear two chuckles from the doorway. We all look up to see the other two men, standing and watching. I look at Youngbae, him at me. I nod slightly, making his grin bigger. Ji then comes over, shoving the youngest, and sitting on the floor in front of me.

Brat pouts again, Ji ignoring him. I now know what Youngbae means by Tom and Jerry. These two act just like the cartoon.

"We know you’re from the States," Ji says, looking me over carefully, "but where exactly?"

I gulp, this is one question never asked of me. I look up at Youngbae, his smile is reassurance to me. I also notice that some words are a little hard for the guys to pronounce but they’re working on them, let alone the younger ones not using contractions. The older ones are, yes, but I can tell that it’s a little harder with some.

"Oklahoma," I say slowly, making sure that they understand me.

Poor Brat, he tries to say it and fails epically. We burst with laughter, pointing and laughing.

"Omo!" Ji says, trying to get his breath back, "you can’t… even say it!"

"Then you try!" Brat pouts, crossing his arms over his chest once more.

Ji tries, making us laugh harder still. I then become a coach.

"Okay, okay," I say, holding my hands up to the two bickering on the floor, "say it with me. Ok," they do as me, "la," they repeat again, "ho-ma."