Chapter 4.

Popular Nerd!




Eunjung P.O.V.


 'And now you must calculating-'

'Hyomin... a ten minute break, please!' 
I said with a exhausted voice, resting my forehead against the book that was placed on the kitchen table.

'Mwo? We started just twenty minutes ago!' Even though I couldn't see her face I could tell that she was upset; I imagined her pouting expression as she said it and, infact, when I turned my face towards her, there was that cute pout on her face. 
I didn't think I would have know her so well in just two weeks from the beginning of the private lessons.

In these two weeks we got to know each other better. I wouldn't have expected to say it but now we're friends... It seems I'm the only friend of hers.
I was really shocked to know that she hadn't any friends... Well, thinking about it... I also didn't want to be her friend at the beginning. But-but... that was before knowing her well. 
I think if everyone would stop seeing her just as a nerd, she would have really a lot of friends. 
I'm not exaggerating, She's  really a good girl.

I also had the opportunity to meet the little Mason. Oh god is he cute. 
I never understood why he was living with Hyomin. I mean, she's already very busy with school and work.. why didn't she let him by his parents?... Aish, that's none of my business anyway.

 I lifted my head, sighing heavily and looking out of the kitchen window in front of me. It was really a beautiful day; the rays of the sun lit up the whole room.

Why do I have to study in such a beautiful day?

'Hyominnie, instead of studying we could go out!?' Actually it has already been a week since I want to go out with Hyomin.. just I never asked her.  
I turned toward the brunette making puppy eyes, even though I knew that it doasn't work with her.

'What? Your mother doesn't pay me to go out.' she replied immediately. 

'Come on! Money is not a problem for my parents, you know!...And anyway they'll never know.' I said leaning my back against the chair and stretching my arms out. Unwittingly I banged with my right hand against Hyomin's face. I turned immediately toward her after hearing a small "ouch" burst from  and the noise of something not too heavy, drop on the floor.
I blinked several times when I saw the girl in front of me without glasses. The only thing I could thing was "wow." (And when I say wow I mean really WOW!) My mouth slightly open and my cheeks slightly red.

She's so gorgeous. Maybe prettier than me... That stupid glasses totally change her. And- and-and... WHY AM I BLUSHING?

I was going to turn my face on the other side, when my eyes fell on her hands that were wandering on the table like  a blind person who is looking for something. 
My eyes went back to look at her face; her eyes were close and her head was facing down, maybe embarrassed to be seen so.
 
OH GOD! SHE'S REALLY BLIND WITHOUT GLASSES.

For a moment I felt a small pang in my heart. I didn't think it was so serious. Without glasses she can't do anything... 
I sighed slightly before lower myself in a awkward way to take her glasses.

'Eunjung... can you please help me?'  she mumbled while I put myself back straight and what? A lightbulb lit up in my head.

Oh .. I'm a genius. Yes I am!

'Minnie, I have your glasses..' and in that moment she stopped rummaging around with her hands. '..but I'll not give them to you.' a little evil smile was on my face while Hyomin continued to look down. Ok, I felt slightly bad doing this but I hadn't other choice to make her went out with me.

'WHAT? Why not?' she said bringing her arms toward me, trying to take the glasses without success.

'I'll give them to you only if you go out with me instead of studying!'





Hyomin P.O.V.


'I'll give them to you only if you go out with me instead of studying.' I raised my face at her words opening my eyes as far as I could. The light of the sun is really a problem when I'm without glasses; I'm unable to focus everything that surrounds me, the only thing I can see are indifferente formes.

'Eunjung, come on! I need my glasses.' and went again with my arms toward her, hoping to take back my glasses... but nothing, she really don't want to give them back.

'A-NI-YO. First you have to promise.' I heard her words ring out loud and clear in my head. Oh god! Is she 8 or 21 years old? 
I sighed deeply annoyed by her way to act. I couldn't really do anything and this thing frustrated me really.

'What do I have to promise?' I closed my eyes again since they began to burn a little.

'Promise me that we go out today... Please, just a few hours.'  Aish... This girl! I haven't other alternatives, right?
As far as she can make my day better, she can also totally piss me off.

I don't understand!... Will she go out with me because she don't want to study or will she go out with me because she will  really go out with me?
Aish... that makes any sense. She is rich, has rich friends and is popular. She would never go out with someone like me. I'll be just like a dog to carry behind while she goes shopping.
But, like I said, I haven't other alternatives. 


'Ok,ok... I promise to go out with you today... but just for a few hours! And then we go back home to study. Ok?' my voice was like that of a mother who gives orders at his children.
After a moment I felt something lean on my ears and nouse. I opened my eyes and finally I could see everything that surrounded me, especially the face of Eunjung that, at only a few inches from me, was still trying to fix  for good my glasses on my face with a huge smile on her lips.
We have never been so close and without wanting I was staring at her.

She's really beautiful. It's clearly that all goes after her.

In an instant our eyes met. I  don't know if they are passed just a few seconds or minutes, I only know that I was like hypnotized by her brown eyes, slightly curved in two half moons.

'Mmh...So... Let's go!' Said the girl removing her gaze from my eyes and taking my hand for making me stand up.
You know what? I was blushing... really.
But I noticed that I was not the only on; also Eunjung's cheeks were slightly red. Oh god is she cute... Yes, I think she's cute but shhht! We don't tell anyone.

'O-oh... nae!  Let's go!' I mumbled  while my eyes fell on our hands and my heart began to beat a bit faster.

Aish! What's going on with you, Park Hyomin? 






Hei hei hei! So, chapter 4 is done~
Sorry for the short update ; ;
How is it? Interesting, 
annoying? Cute?
Leave a comment if you want~
As always thanks for up voting, commenting and subscribing. 
Chapter 5 coming soon <3
Really really thank you for the supporting.
Tminnie loves all her readers.

Ps: 
I did this "poster"  (if you can call it so!) for this fanfic... and really... that's not the best, I know. HAHAH