Chapter 13.

Popular Nerd!

Eunjung p.o.v.

10th January - 08:30 a.m.

I looked to my side and frowned a bit when I saw Hyomin walking with her head a bit low. 

Maybe she was right.

I gulped at the tought before turning my gaze back to all the studends that were looking at us. A few had a shocked expression. Other where confused. And then there were those who just looked mad; it was clear that their sharp stares where on my girlfriend.
I tightened the grip of the hand that was holding hers and Hyomin lifted her head to look at me. I smiled, trying to reasseure her and she smiled slightly back, to make me understand that she was fine. But I know she wasn´t, and it was all my fault.



09:40 a.m. 

"Are you okay?" I leaned my hands on her school desk after almost all studends left the class, looking her putting all the books in her bag.
Hyomin stopped what she was doing for a moment, looking at me and unfolding her lips in a sweet smile. 
"I´m fine. Why are you asking?"
"well... Because of the other studends. They looked really mad." I answered putting a hand behind my neck.
"It´s not like the first time I get those stares." She mumbled and I had to sigh. Hyomin didn´t seem so worried after all. 
Was I overacting right now? Maybe I just never notice those stares before. But it hurted me anyway. Hyomin doasn´t deserve this treatment. 
Without even noticing it, my expresion darkened and my hands closened into fists.
"Hey... Don´t think about it anymore." She smiled again and caressed one of my hands with the tips of her fingers. Just the touch made me calm a bit and dissolve the fists. 
"I don´t want to leave you alone anyway." I mumbled.
Since this first hour of lesson was the only one we had together, I was really worrying to let her alone walking in the school.
Hyomin giggled a bit. "You´re overacting. See you later, my love." And giving me a peck on the cheek, she exited the class, leaving me there dumbfounded.
 


Hyomin p.o.v.

I heavied a sigh when I leaved the classroom and walked in a fast speed towards the next class.
I knew it was going to be like this. I knew everyone didn´t like me now. 
And those stares, they were just too much to handle. It´s not like the first time they look at me like that, but now it is different. 
I took the place that almost everyone wanted. I broke hearts.
In front of Eunjung I tried to play it cool, like everything was okay. I didn´t want her to get worried. But inside I was afraid. Afraid of people like Suzy and her gang. 
Afraid of those people who doasn´t use the brain, getting carried away from those hatefull feeling towards people who at the end didn´t do anything wrong. 

I was almost reaching the class door when I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump slightly in the air.
"Hey, it´s just me." I turned around to find Soyeon looking at me.
"O-oh... Sorry." I mumbled and she smiled slightly.
"We are in the same class it seems. Better like this, so I can take a look on you." Soyeon giggled a bit and I rised a brow, not understanding.
"Eunjung just sent me a message telling me to take a look on you. Surely the others received it too!" I couldn´t hide a smile at her words. Eunjung is so sweet. 
"Yeah, she´s a bit worried because the whole school knows that we are together." I informed, looking around. Again those looks on me, so annoying. Well, now I was speaking with Soyeon after all, she is famous too. Sigh. 
"I know, I know. The whole school speaks about it." I saw her rolling her eyes and crossing her arms. "Students can be so annoying sometimes." Soyeon added and I nodded.
Then the bell rang, segnaling that the next hour was starting and we immediately entered the class.



Eunjung p.o.v.


13:30 p.m.

"Again a love letter?" Boram asked, looking at Jiyeon who was reading a letter. She didn´t seem really interested in it anyway. 
Looking up at Boram, Jiyeon sighed. "Yeah." and put the letter in her bag, bringing her attention to the food she had in front of her.
Finally it was break time and all six of us were sitting on a table in the cafeteria. I heavied a sigh of relief when I saw Hyomin again, safe and sound. 
I looked to my side, noticing Hyomin just eating quietly her meal. I so placed a hand on her tigh, but the touch made her tense a bit.
Behind her glasses, Hyomin looked at me but her expression was unreadable. I didn´t know if she was okay or not, and this doubt made me almost insane. 
Then I felt her soft hand on mine and her lips curved in a little smile. I had to smile too automatically and we lost ourselves, looking at eachother´s eyes. 

"Look at those two." Qri mumbled. 
"Yeah, they are so cute that I almost get jealous." Soyeon replayed and the others giggled. I turned to my senses and flushed red. 
"But hey" Jiyeon then said, pointing her chopstick towards me. "don´t be so much lovey dovey here. It´s not like I have something against it, but those idiots are starring again." Jiyeon continued,  and I knew she was referring to the studends.
I looked again at Hyomin when she leaved the grip from my hand and turned her attention to the food. I frowned. 
"I´m sure they are just a bit surprised." Boram shrugged.
"Yeah,  everything will be like always tomorrow." Qri nodded, agreeing with Boram´s words.
Maybe they´re right. It reassured me a bit to think like this. I put a piece of rice in my mouth while nodding.
"Oh, we should hurry, break time is almost over." Qri informed, looking at the time on her phone.
"already?" Jiyeon complained, letting out a frustrated sigh.
We hurried, eating the rest of our meal quickly and standing up. But I didn´t even have the time to make two steps that I heard a strange sound, like a splash?!
I saw the shocked expressions of my friends and in a second time my girlfriend, standing there with her head hunged low. My eyes widened when I noticed her clothes wet and on the floor a plastic cup.
 "Sorry, I didn´t mean too." Said a female voice, and I turned immediately towards it. 
Her voice and her expression betrayed her anyway; it was clear that she was amused to see Hyomin like this. And her amused expression increased even more when most of the students began to laugh. 
I felt my head boiling with rage and I clenched my teeth, trying to not scream against all those stupid people how horrible they were.
But after a few seconds the rage took the best of me; slamming my hand, closed in a fist, against the first table I saw next to me I screamed "Shut up!" 
In an istant it was silence, and I noticed the amused expression from that girl who caused all this, changing in an istant. Tzk, now you don´t laugh anymore, hu?!
"What´s so funny about this? Hu?" I continued with a more normal tone of voice, but still serious. No one answered. 
I saw Qri and Jiyeon bringing Hyomin out of the cafeteria, while Soyeon and Boram went next to me.
"It´s not worth to talk with them." Soyeon said to me, rubbing my back with her hand. I looked at her, my face full of rage. But at the end she was right, it wasn´t worth it, their brains are empty. They wouldn´t unterstand anyway.
Now I had to take a look on Hyomin, she was more important. 
Taking a deep breath, I nodded to Soyeon. 
"If just someone else tries to touch Hyomin, I swear, he´ll pay for it." I made it clear, looking at all of them with my sharp look. "let´s go girls." I then said to Boram and Soyeon and all three walked out from the cafeteria. 



To be continued.

A.N. Really, really , really short chapter.
But hey, better than nothing right? hahah (even if it´s a ty chapter to release on Christmas´Eve -_-" sorry) 
As always, leave a comment if you like and thanks for up voting, subscribing and obviously for the comments <3
And sorry for any english mistake, it´s not my first language. T_T

Till the next chapter readers, and againg... merry Christmas <3