I Wish.

Inside These Veins.

Sometimes I just ing wish I could tell you.

     I wish I could just stop you mid sentence, take your face in my hands, and kiss you like you deserved to be kissed. Not with tongue, not with teeth, just my lips on yours and your hands on my shoulders and me just holding you so god damn close that I could feel your stomach quiver and your heart rate pick up.

     I wish I could hold you, arms wrapped around your shoulders, waist, hips, anything, I don’t care. I just want to hold you, with your head resting on me, your breathing calm and I just want to make you so relaxed and comfortable that you could feel your eyes fluttering shut.

     I wish I had taken my chance. You told me yourself, you felt the same way, but you went for security, and as much as I hate your decision, I understand, because I did the exact same thing. It’s scary, I know, but I would much prefer we face it together than allowing me to stay, stuck, rooted to the middle of the cage I call loving you.

     I wish I could just tell you, but I can’t. Everything just seems so difficult around you, but at the same time, it’s so ing blissful that the air I breathe is like sweet poison; I know it’s killing me, I know it will destroy my insides and turn me into nothing more than a shell of what I once was, but looking at you just once is enough to make it okay.

     I wish I could tell you.

     I just ing wish I could tell you.

     Maybe then, it would be different.

     Maybe then, you could be mine.

     I wish,

     I wish,

     I wish.

 

 


 

A/N: For whichever OTP you want it to be, I just needed to get that off my chest.