three

the thought of you and me

 

 

 

“Okay, hyung. You got this.”

Chanyeol whispers quietly before peeking over the corner and sighing happily when he catches sight of a male leaning against the lockers. He turns around to face Junmyeon and pats his shoulders determinedly, “Now, let’s get over what we’ve planned again.”

Junmyeon rolls his eyes before huffing, “Dude, chill. I got this. Just leave it all to Junmen. He has it covered.” Junmyeon gestures to himself in what he thinks is a you-might-think-you-got-swag-but-you-can-never-be-as-swaggy-as-Junmen way and grins cheekily at Chanyeol.

All he gets is a painful grimace in return from Chanyeol, who looks almost about done into giving up with his as he looks over once again at the figure leaning coolly against the lockers while lazily flipping through some book and again at Junmyeon is still grinning at him with that grin that reminds Chanyeol of the old grandpa he helped in crossing the street last week.

Chanyeol sighs.

“Hyung.. Just remember that if this doesn’t work we can always try other methods. I mean it isn’t your fault that you’re.. Well, you and the guy is..” Chanyeol looks around the corner and points vaguely at the general direction. “ .. him.”

Junmyeon looks startled and then scandalous at Chanyeol’s tone of voice which he can only perceive as sympathetic while Chanyeol claps his shoulders considerately, “It’s okay, hyung. The good news is I heard Lu Han knows how to hide bodies.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During free period, Kyungsoo finds Lu Han in the library – trying to become one with Faulkner, Whitman, Millay and Bradbury as he, and Kyungsoo quotes ‘inconspicuously’ hides in the Literature section, obviously on one of his weird as stalking missions, illegal too and terribly traumatising as about anything and everything Lu Han is into.   

Kyungsoo is just about happy to mind his own business – flipping through his notes on A Rose for Emily in favour of his Literature test next week when he hears distinct murmuring and monologues coming from between the shelves.

Curse his curiosity because suddenly he finds himself slowly getting up from his seat and walking to the Literature section, only to get an eyeful of Lu Han’s rear end as he bends down against the edge of the shelves to inconspicuously stalk.

Another thing not so inconspicuously done is the way a senior, Kyungsoo recognises as Kim Minseok from his cookery club, accidentally drops Fahrenheit 451 as he tries to subtly gawk at aforementioned before blushing and scurrying away when he notices Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo walks over to Lu Han and as he gets closer he is able to hear Lu Han muttering clearly under his breath about his precious, and how no one is going to come in between him and his precious in the creepy Gollum’s voice.

Kyungsoo bends down and looks over Lu Han’s shoulder. Then he gets a good view of Sehun and his friend sitting at a table a good distance away from the both of them – talking and laughing.

Of course.

“Oh god ..”, Kyungsoo huffs and looks pointedly at Lu Han. “Should I be worried about this?”

Lu Han startles as if he has just seemed to realise Kyungsoo’s presence besides him, he probably does – too busy ogling at his precious to notice anything or anyone else.

“Kyungsoo.. Kyungsoo..”, snapped out of his reverie, Lu Han clings onto Kyungsoo.

Startled by the sudden death grip on his smaller body Kyungsoo manages to lose balance and ended up stumbling to the floor with Lu Han wrapping himself around Kyungsoo like a koala.

“Kyungsoo ..”, Kyungsoo swears Lu Han looks on the verge of bawling his eyes out. “Who’s that?”

Kyungsoo blinks down in confusion at Lu Han and it takes him quite a few more seconds before he finally figures out that Lu Han is referring to the male sitting with Sehun, talking and laughing. They seem to be in a good relationship too, put into consideration that Sehun hates just about anything that breathes.

“Oh, that’s Jongin. They’re in dance club together.

 “Sehunnie likes to dance?!”, Lu Han looks surprised.

Kyungsoo who has finally given up on freeing himself off Lu Han’s hold stares at him incredulously, “Shouldn’t you know that already? What’s with the traumas you’ve inflicted on him with your creepy stalking and all?”

“How do you know then?” Lu Han asks instead and Kyungsoo stutters before turning pink.

“I- I observe.”

“Hmm .. fishy.” Lu Han zeroes in his stare at Kyungsoo, making the smaller student a deeper shade of pink.

“But, whatever. That doesn’t matter now, what does is that..”, Lu Han points a finger accusingly at an oblivious Jongin. “.. is trying to steal my precious Sehunnie away and we need to stop him.”

“Lu Han, I’m sure they’re just friends. Stop being dramatic and what do you mean with we? I’m not getting caught up with your s.” Kyungsoo exclaims, a tick away from plummeting Lu Han into the floor of the library.

But all that changes of course, because Lu Han is a son of a who happens to have a face of an innocent little er and is shameless enough to pull it off on him because he knows of Kyungsoo’s weakness towards lost puppies, sad eyes and coincidentally pouting ers with an innocent little face.

“Come, one. We’re going on an adventure.” The demon child cheerily declares after Kyungsoo’s grudging agreement because Kyungsoo is weak and Lu Han is Lu Han which sort of really unfair but Kyungsoo stays silent anyway as Lu Han drags him up and out of the library.

It is only after awhile that Kyungsoo finally speaks up and asks, “Where exactly are we going, Lu Han?”

 “To go find a shovel, of course.” Lu Han answers, as if it is common sense and he’s disappointed that Kyungsoo has had to ask.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen before he tries to break away from Lu Han’s hold but Lu Han is strong and again, it is kind of unfair but Kyungsoo just gives up and accepts his fate anyway.

“Well, I’ll be damned.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


hey, nuggets. ^^ okay, before you people starts throwing things at me .. let me just say, I'm sorry. :'( that I haven't been updating regularly, not just for this fic but for my other fics as well. I'm a bad author I know .. :( I'll try to update more regularly I swear. >< on the other hand, I am quite happy because I went to exoprompt the other hand and am happy to see a lot of prompts for my otp, krischen.. oh god, the krischen ship is sailing so hard I'm creiing.. :') 

enjoy this chapter and i'll update the next one soon. thank you ~