two

the thought of you and me

 

 

“I don’t know why you’re so persistent on the guy anyway. I mean he wears eyeliner for God’s sake.”

“If you’re going to start talking s about how eyeliners are so gay again, Luhan. Need I remind you that you have a freaking for that stick of a guy Sehun?”

At the mere mention of Sehun, Luhan immediately tenses and for a person who knows how to throw witty remarks at any given situation, he finds himself surprisingly speechless.

Chanyeol pointedly takes note on how his friend seems to clam up immediately and looks smug himself.

“Besides, I don’t know why you guys hate eyeliners so much because seriously that’s the kind of s that set my loin on fire.”

A dying animal sound that sounds suspiciously like Junmyeon - who is trying with all his might to not throw up the half-eaten sandwich in his mouth, follows.

“Please tell me that did not come out from that hole of yours you call your mouth.”

“It did,” Chanyeol grins cheekily at a frowning Junmyeon before noticing something amiss and looks around.

 “Hey, where did Luhan go?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan takes pride in himself for being able to throw and retort witty remarks at any given time or situation because really, he does.

Just asks his mom.

She’s on the receiving end of it almost everyday.

“Luhan, clean your room. It’s a mess.”

“Mom please, it’s a metaphor to my life. I’m trying to be poetic.”

“ . . .”

“Close the door on your way out please, you’re letting all the emo out.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So hell yes Luhan can talk and be witty and be funny and totally freaking charming in front of a boy four years younger than him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi.”

Luhan’s bright smile visibly falters a little when Sehun turns around and he’s met with the most unfriendly, stony, grumpy, expressionless face he has ever encounter in his whole life.

“Who are you and what do you want?”

“Nothing. You’re new right? Just wanted to say hi.”

Sehun’s scowl deepens as he looks at Luhan – condescendingly.

“You’re human.”

Luhan looks confuse as he looks at himself – checking if he might be a chicken before or something because from the way Sehun says it so matter-of-factly makes Luhan questions if he has been going around claiming he’s anything else.

“Yeah .. I guess?”

Sehun narrows his eyes at him, “I hate human.”

Luhan stammers, “Wha - What?”

Sehun huffs and looks really annoy, “I hate humans .. animals and plants. But rocks are okay though.”

Sehun takes one good look at Luhan before turning around, “Cause you’re obviously not a rock, if you think I hate you, I probably do”, and leaving Luhan spluttering with a bewildered look on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah, probably not.