Andrew

I'm Kim Kibum. Keep that in Mind.

Hope you read the full description, I'm continuing from there^^

KIBUM

One, two, three....

"YAAAAH!" Leeteuk jumped from behind the pillar and punched the nearest guard. A second guard jumped from behind, but Leeteuk shot him down. The big dude faltered slightly when he heard the gun blast, but continued to mutter under his breathe without turning away from the lady. I darted from pillar to pillar, each time closer to him. 

"Kim Kibum, how nice of you to drop by," the man said the moment my gun touched the back of his head. I was taken aback, but I kept my gun pointed. 

"How do you know my name? Am I that famous?" I asked sarcastically. He chuckled darkly. 

"Why, it's me! Andrew! Have you forgotten me?" 

"Remember...you?" the moment I was distracted, he spun around with a gun to my chest. Daayum, he's good. -.- Leeteuk kicked down the last guard and got ready to shoot 'Andrew'.

"Don't," I told Leeteuk, not taking my eyes off this Andrew. "What were you doing to that woman?" 

"That's an easy one. I was trying to KILL her," He smirked. Oooh, this one has an ego.

"Why not just shoot her in the head? It saves you soo much energy!" Andrew glared at me and flared his nostrils. A picture of an angry bull flitted through my mind, and I had to stifle my laugh.

"I wanted her to suffer for everything she's done to me!!!" he roared. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? What could a poor young woman do to a big brawly man like you?" 

"Why you little piece of--"

"PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!" A familiar voice shouted from behind me. Andrew's eyes widened and he dropped the gun. Two policemen ran and handcuffed him. I turned around and smiled. 

"Aaah, Officer Matthews sir! Glad you brought the swat team with you!" I gave him one of my killer smiles. He glared at me, his arms crossed.

"It's Officer SHINDONG. And you interfered with another crime scene where I didn't order you to do," He huffed at me. 

"Well, the woman would've died if I had good timing like you," I retorted, pointing a thumb behind me. Two more policemen ran with a stretcher as I spoke. Officer Shindong sighed.

"If you weren't Kibum, you would've been fired a long time ago.." I grinned, urging him to continue.

"And...?" Shindong rolled his eyes. 

"Fine! I'll say it! JobwelldoneKibum," Shindong said quickly. Leeteuk and I high-fived.

"Case closed!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------One Month Later-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Choi Siwon, because of attempted murder, I hereby sentence you to death!" The judge brought the hammer down with a crack. 

"Lemme through! Lemme through! SIWON!!!" a young girl pushed her way to the front of the crowded court.

"Uki get back here!" Someone tried to grab her coat. She ignored and continued to push.

"You CAN'T kill him!! MY BROTHER WILL NEVER DO SUCH A THING!!"  Uki screamed. The judge simply stared at her tear-stirken face.

"You see, miss, you brother has been caught trying to use some sort of witchcraft to kill a poor woman. He must be punished." Uki spit on the ground.

"Witchcraft? What kind of crap are you pulling here?!? You expect me to believe my dearest brother used magic to murder a woman?"

"THEN EXPLAIN THE CHANTING AND THE WOMAN IN PAIN!!" The judge was standing up now, his face red with fury. He breathe in and sat down.

"Bring him back to jail. And security!" One big guy came and picked Uki up.

"STILL CAN'T EXPLAIN IT!! YOU PATHETIC JUDGE!!!" Uki shouted as the guard 'escorted' to the exit. Uki pounded her fists on his back and cried.

*********************************************************a few days afterwards**************************************************************

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"Who is it?" I turned my head around to see. (A/N: Kibum doesn't know about the whole court thing whatsoever. He was watching a drama and eating cheetos at that time.)

 "Watson!" Leeteuk came in and jumped on the bed.

"OOF!" I sighed at the big in my face and yawned. "What's up Dennis?"

"Yah. I told you to call me Leeteuk!" 

"What's so special about you that makes it neccessary to call you that?"

"Do you WANT me to fart in your face?" 

"Get off me.... Leeteuk." Leeteuk got off me and sat on the edge of the bed. "Like I asked before, what's up?"

"Two things. You won't believe it, but the criminal we caught wants to see you," Leeteuk shrugged.

"Oh, you mean the Andrew guy?" Leeteuk nodded, then shook his head.

"Actually, his name is Choi Siwon, but you call him Andrew," I cocked my head to one side.

"Weirdo. Whatev, help me look for my coat," I got off the bed and started searching. 

"You're really going to go?" 

"Yes, yes I am. Now help me look for my coat," Suddenly something flappy hit my back.

"That was the second thing. I stole it a week ago, here you go!" Leeteuk grinned and closed his eyes on my bed.

"Weirdo number two." I walked out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there's the first chapter! Was it fun? boringg? Tell meeeee ;)

there will be an image soon, I hope! Just wait a bit :DD