Siwon/Andrew

I'm Kim Kibum. Keep that in Mind.

 

"Are you sure you're going to do this?" Shindong asked, worried. "He's super dangerous, I don't want you to get hurt." Kibum rolled his eyes.

"I won't get hurt! Besides, He can't do any voodoo magic crap in a cell!" They were walking down through the hall. Suddenly they made a turn into the death row. His eyes widened.

"He's being executed?" Kibum asked. Shindong nodded. "When?"

"A few hours after your talk with him," Shindong shrugged. Kibum shook his head.

"What did he do that needs him to be executed?" 

"He was a former criminal, killed nine other people before that woman," A new voice said behind them. Kibum turned around to see Kangin.

"Kangin! How nice to see you again!" He said, stretching his arm out. Kangin grunted and didn't shake Kibum's hand.

"Kim Kibum," He glared.

"That's my name, don't wear it out!" Waving goodbye, Kibum continued to walk down the halls with Shindong. "Yeesh, what's up with him?"

"Well, ever since the time you put itching powder in his pants, he doesn't think nice thoughts of you," Shindong mumbled.

"Yah, not my fault! I thought those were your pants!"

"...What?"

"Nothing... Oh I think I see Siwon up ahead!" I ran before Shindong could process what I said. The hooded weirdo was huddled in the corner at the very end cell.  

"Kim Kibum." Siwon turned around and nodded in my direction. Kibum nodded back, arms crossed.

"Hey there 'Andrew'. Heard today you're dying." He said, taking a stool and sitting in front of the cell. He grimanced.

"Mhm. That's what you all think. But I'll be back, and all of you will be the dead ones." Kibum rolled my eyes. Are all bad guys this cheesy?

"So. Back to this 'Andrew' buisness. Why the cool name? Did you not like Siwon?" Siwon laughed.

"That's my English name. The one you referred to oh so long ago," 

"What are you talking about?! I've NEVER seen you in my life!" Yeesh, I'm getting frustrated, Kibum thought.

"You don't remember me? From church?" 

"I remember no one named Andrew from--wait, church?" Siwon nodded and smiled darkly.

"Woaah, dude, you've changed," Kibum mumbled, remembering one of my worst past traumas.

Andrew, you were my friend in church during troubled times! what happened? 

"I'm glad you remember me, but now I need you to listen closely. There is nothing you can do about what will happen." Kibum immediately got up, fed up. 

"You know what? I know you were my good friend back then, but you've changed. I'm not going to listen to a murderer." He turned around to walk away.

"LISTEN!!!!"

The cement walls and lights shook. I froze where I was, my back still him. Siwon came closer, his breath on my shoulder. I felt a chill go down my spine.

 

 

 

 

"Four more will die, and there's nothing you can do about it."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

GASP!!! sorry i didnt update so soon, but i made it more dramatic!!! comments are always appreciated :)

and thank you so much Mary517 for the AMAZING poster!!!! if you guys need a poster, you HAVE to get one from her!!! :)