Confused

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

I told ChoHee I wanted to treat her breakfast in order to thank her for letting me stay at her place. My plan was actually another one. I sent Kai a text, telling him to meet at the same place I was about to take ChoHee.

-Sunhye-yah! Don't run!- ChoHee panted after me.

-We're gonna be late!- I shouted and clasped her hand pulling her with me.

As soon as we arrived I saw Kai sitting at our table already, drinking some juice from a glass. I waved and he saw me, so he waved back.

-Sorry, we're late- I said plopping on the chair and stealing the drink from his hands to sip it.

-No, you're not- he said.

-Ah! Kai, meet my new friend, ChoHee- I said. They both burst out laughing.

-We met each other already!- She said -He walked me home the evening we went to the restaurant- she looked at Kai and smiled, he smiled back.

I smirked inside.

-Oh, how stupid of me! Well, it's better like this, right? No awkward introductions- I laughed along with them.

-I'm glad to see you look happier today- Kai said to me. I smiled and nodded. Suddenly, my phone rang.

-Huh...can you..can you guys excuse me for a minute?- I said and stood up -Yoboseyo?-.

-Sunhye, it's mom- my mother's voice spoke.

-Mom? Mom!! Listen, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday but I'm really mad at Luhan for not telling me we...-

-Sunhye- she cut me off -I'm not yelling at you-. I shut up -Where are you now?- she asked me. I told her about my new friend and that I slept at her place. I also told her about Luhan and the honeymoon thingy. She listened without interrupting. While talking, I glanced at the table and saw Kai and ChoHee laughing with each other. I smiled, everything was going just as I had planned.

-You shouldn't judge him like this- mom said after I finished talking -he had a valid reason to do what he has done-.

I didn't reply. I paused to think for a minute.

-You know why he did that?- I asked her.

-I do. And it's really a cute one, dear- she answered. I started to grow curious.

-Can't you tell me?- I said closing my eyes, not believing what I had just asked. She laughed.

-No, if you want to know, you ask him- she said, and hung up.

-What? Mom!! Hey mom are you ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter