Jeju Island

When you end up falling for the jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunhye's POV

As soon as we got on the plane, I pulled my headphones out of my bag and starten listening to music in order to isolate myself from the world. From Luhan, actually.

-Are you going to avoid me the whole trip?- he asked me with a smile. I ignored his question and my darn heartbeat, that raced whenever he talked to me.

He laughed and took his phone out. He started looking at the pictures he had in the gallery and I easily noticed that in the majority of them, there was me. He had captured the most hilarious and embarrassing moments of my life, well...of our life and I had no idea about it. When I saw the wedding pictures I scooted closer.

-Is this our wedding?- I asked him with a low voice. He nodded and showed me every picture of the digital album.

-You really were breathtakingly beautiful that day- Luhan said, and looked at me -Rephrase: you're always breathtakingly beautiful-. I blushed like a tomato and looked away, he chucked lightly.

Luhan's POV

That was a cheesy one. I'm fully aware of that. But that was what I really thought when I looked into her eyes. She's always beautiful to me.

After half an hour or so, she fell asleep against the cold glass. I couldn't help it, I slowly rolled her head on my shoulder and let her sleep like that. I took a strand of hair fallen on her face, and tucked it behind her ear. Then caressed her cheek with the back of my hand. I miss your love, Sunhye... I pressed my lips on her head and eventually, I fell asleep as well.

Sunhye's POV

He probably thought that I was sleeping, so he rolled my head on his shoulder.

Tum Tum Tum

My heart wasn't complaining at all, and so did I. I let him be. But when I felt his hand take a strand of hair and tuck it behing my ear I started to panick. His hand caressed my cheek but when he kissed my head my heart went wild.

When we landed, he genly shook my shoulder.

-Sunhye, we're here- he said with a soft tone. I slightly opened my eyes and pretended to be shocked I was sleeping over his shoulder.

-Hope you don't mind, but you looked uncomfortable sleeping on the window- he said rubbing the back of his neck.

-So you allowed yourself to be my pillow?- I snapped with a serious look. He blushed madly. This is so fun I thought evilly. Seeing his cute face, I gave in -Good, because you were comfortable-. I left him dumbfounded.

~~~

-So this is were we'll be staying?- I asked entering a big room. He nodded and closed the door.

-It's pretty cool- he said. I froze when I saw the only bed in the room. I looked at Luhan who gazed at me at the same time. I suddenly had a flashback...

*Fb*

I went straight upstairs and changed my clothes, I got out of the bathroom and found Luhan in the same room as mine. There was a big king sized bed. I'm not sleeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter