2.[Final]Let's Love!!

Why Can't We Love!!

Kai got back to his room,sighing thousand times.He had never got doubt that he was just delusional about Baekhyun.He was angry and sad at the same time but a few minutes later he was lying on his bed,he became calm down and found that he was not angry at Baekhyun anymore.That always happened to him.He could never get mad or angry at Baekhyun for an hour.He might be jealous and angry whenever he saw Baek with Chanyeol but when he saw Baek's smile to him,all of his frustration disappeared in the air and smiled like an idiot.Now he just forgot what Baekhyun said and the only he could feel was soft lips pressed on his....he smiled like an Idiot...again.

 

In morning,he found only Sehun sitting on the couch,watching TV and having milk and bread.I gave an questioning glance at him "All the members went out for breakfast".

"Why didn't they wake me up?Why were you left alone?" Kai asked taking a bottle of milk and sat on the floor leaning on the nearest sofa."You..." Kyungsoo said  "you couldn't be waken up how many times we had tried...sleepyhead and Me...I just don't feel like to go out".

"I'm thinking to give up on Baekhyun hyung" Kai said suddenly.Sehun just furrowed brows and then following evil smirk on his face. "I've already gave up on you for a few months ago...Mr.Kai" Sehun knew well about his best friend,he usually told that he shouldn't love Baekhyun or he should control his affection to him but once Baekhyun appeared,he kinda totally forgot the world.Once on stage before,Sehun had stopped Kai from approaching Baek when Chanyeol put the confetti on Baekhyun's neck but still Kai couldn't control his face of "That-should-be-me".

"I always believe he loves me like the way I do...but he refused me." Kai whispered.Seeing his best friend's serious face,Sehun said "You don't have to give up but you just need to give him a certain time to be brave enough to go with you....I mean...jealousy is the best proof of Love...he might feel so safe with you,and on the other hand,he might feel worried how fans reacted but when he was brave enough to think that you two could change their view as long as your affection were strong enough,he would come to you" Sehun finished his words.

Kai got surprised his friend could say these kind of wise words,not sure whether the latter got his sense back or lost his sense.Kai knew what to do already but he was quite hesitate to stop showing his affection as I was afraid that they would far apart but at the same time,he didn't want to stay in this floating condition like this. "Okay...I will one step back for a while and control my feelings as much as I can" Sehun smiled at Kai's decision.

No sooner they had conversation,later heard the members' noise,knowing that they got back,the door slammed opened and that was Baek first entered.Kai rolled his eyes and once he saw Baek,his face shined like a sun "Annyeong,Hyung...How's your......?" Sehun coughed "ahum...man..you just said..." Kai just stopped in half-way and stood and walked to the bathroom ignoring Baekhyun's puzzled face.

                                                      ******

A Few Weeks Later

Baekhyun's POV

3 weeks after they had happened at the counter,I was feeling something empty in the left side of my chest.My one side was telling me I did right to Kai but the other half was longing for that emptiness.Why am I being like this now?During these days,my heart felt heavy when I saw Kai seemed happy around Kyungsoo and at that time,I couldn't smile (even Chen stated what had happened to our Vitamin Diva) and was trying so hard to get my usual mood back.I need to think about all of us clearly now,especially under the topic called "LOVE"

Chanyeol : no need to mention much,he is my official OTP but in fact,he likes girls and frequently mentioning about his crushes,old flames and ideal types in every variety show.But well,as he is so called "Happy Virus" of a group and well-matched with talkactive me,so we were always fans' favorite OTP on screen.Chanyeol is a good guy but sometimes,his affection seemed unreal and his over-reaction made me annoyed.Not like Kai whose affection is always so warm and safe even without skinship.Besides,Chanyeol often showed affection to all members like Kris,D.O and even to Kai who they used to fight.I think we became more distant after he had a row with Kai.

Kyungsoo : Popular Kai's OTP and he has awkward and shyful personality and talking less,seemed matched with Kai.But in my view,D.O looks more comfortable with Suho and more matched with Chanyeol whose relationship can be combination of JPG+GIF(while CY gave over-reaction,he gave only blank face).

Jongin : the first kiss we shared proved how strong my feeling to him and I've already felt how much he cares and loves my every movement.That kid sometimes forgot the surrounding and stared at me with full of love secretly(but mostly too obvious everyone noticed).His love is so sincere and pure filled with warmed and safety.So how about me?How about my affection to him?

I am always worried about him,worried he might get hurt his waist,when he was sweating a lot,when he couldn't eat well and when he cried on winning stage.I wanted to beside him and pat his shoulders and support him but it is quite rare to stand side by side.However,it was our time when only we two had to go a programme or we could sit side by side.Thinking about these,I am sure I can't let him go away from me and scariest is he would stop loving me.He never got doubt of Kai's feeling to him as he loves me against all odds while he can be loved much by fans with Kyungsoo together.But he chose to get me....so...what did I do to someone I love?What did I make him cry?.....He loves me & I love him ...

even if there are many who against them but May be there is someone or more who supports us and secretly shipping us.........there may be screaming "KaiBaek" somewhere in a crowd........so...WHY CAN'T WE LOVE!!!!

                                            ********************************

 

In the midst of break time in practice room of SM,Baekhyun saw Kai was giving massage to D.O's shoulders.The older felt hurt and wanted to explode his heart out.But he wouldn't do.He just sighed and left the room and head to the rooftop of SM building.When he arrived at the top,he loved to feel the breeze brushing his small face."That's why Jongin loves to come this place" he thought.."Aish...why is he the first person came to my mind?"

 

"Hyung...Baekhyun Hyung....are you planning to fly without wings?"

Baekhyun turned around suddenly and he saw Kai smiling like he was satisfying on something which was like teasing the shorter male."So what?" the older retorted.That made Kai more amused,feeling how he loved sulky Baekhyun and his pouty lips.The former tried hard not to rush to him and kiss these pouty lips and said "Hyung...you looked upset.Did anyone make you disappointed?"

"No..I'm okay" Baek refused but continued when he saw the smirk of younger one like he told "you-liar",the older couldn't stand anymore."Yes,I am...I'm ing upset....you know what...do I look so easy that you could confess as you wanted and then ignored like nothing had happened...and showing the endless affection to D.O.I always thought you are the sincerest person I've ever seen.......But you..... "

"Hyung..." Kai said softly,not controlling his happy face anymore "Are you jealous?"

"What....No....I'm not" Baek replied with nervousness.."I'm just wondering you kind of person..."

"Hyung...Baekhyun Hyung" calling Baekhyun while walking to the nearst distance to the older."Are you Jealous now??? " Kai asked again,giving a piercing glare to the shorter male.

Seeing Kai's hoping face,Baekhyun can't resisit anymore... "Yes,I am...I am jealous..Jongin ya~~ and I....."

"Hyung...." Kai stopped nervous Baek's conversation and asked "Do You Love Me?".

Baek felt like he could stop breathing Kai's stare as the latter seemed like not breathing to hear the answer.

"I Love You...Jongin.............. I Love you so much and I don't want to see you flirting with Kyungsoo anymore"?

"Hyung...that is just my work...my duty.Kyungsoo did the same too. and just like you and Chanyeol do.But I understand what you feel cos I felt the same way too when you're with Chanyeol...I was wishing stupidly to be that one...that Chanyeol sometimes."

"You don't need to wish anymore...cos the one I love unconditionally is YOU...Kim Jongin...Kai...GgamJong...Ggammanam....Mongu Appa....and...."

Kai suddenly cupped Beakhyun's face that made the older stopped his words,hoping for something.Kai leaned on the shorter...but stopped in half way. "Hyung...did you really kiss Chanyeol before?" Kai asked.

"Ya....do you really think I'm that easy?Why would I let anyone to taste my precious lips which are meant only for someone special?"

"So that's me....that's me...right?" Kai screaming like a kid. When Baehyun nodded,the younger leaned again and kissed the older's pouty lips.Both felt the warmth,safety,sweetness flowing throughout their body.

After minutes they had shared the endless kiss,they parted.

Baekhyun got out of Kai's arms and grabbed the latter's hands "Let's go".

"Where?" Kai asked.

"Let's give a try...together" Baekhyun replied happily.

"Saranghaja....Let's Love...Jongin ya" Kai couldn't stop smiling and following the older like an obedient puppy and Baekhyun was proudly grabbing the warm hand of tanned-boy and in his mind ... He would never let these warm hands till the end no matter what.

He is happy....Kai is happy....So Why can't we love till the end!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally...I can manage to finish my first fanfic with happy ending.I am sorry if I made mistakes and boring.But Thank you for reading again.Even though it was lacking,I hope you could have KaiBaek feeling in some way.

 

Thanks...guys~~

XOXO