1.Why can't we love?

Why Can't We Love!!

Kai woke up early morning since they have schedule at 10am.He pulled himself up and had a quick look at a bed beside his.The bed was empty and he realized D.O had already left the bed.He just sighed and suddenly last night's quarrel with D.O came to thought again.

"Tomorrow we have a fansign....." D.O stated.Kai knew what he meant.If there were public events,they had to make public affection to each other what they so called "fanservice".That was the topic Kai was irritated more during these days.Usually Kai and D.O are getting along each other and of course,they are roommates.But when it came to Love,Kai was getting tired of doing against his own will and following what the company and the fans want.Kai smirked bitterly and murmured "that ...again".

D.O said "What..! Hey, do you think I am the one who is willing to do that ?We started together as the company wanted and fans loved that.Who would let us mess up the things?"

Kai laughed challengingly.D.O was just calm down and said "Kai...I understand you and I hope you understand me,too.There's nothing we can do right now.We're still rookie groups compared to sunbaenims.If you did something against,not only you but all of EXO will be hurt.Please.... if you don't want to start,just stay near me,lettig the damn cameras spotting us together,I will take care of anything,okay??" D.O knew if he shoudn't argue Kai lost control.If he lost control and didn't care anything,everything would be ruined.Then each went to bed silently.But Kai couldn't sleep,thinking what would make him become like this.Tha only reason is .......................

 

 

"Baekhyun Hyung....Annyeong!" Kai greeted the smaller hyung who just came out of the bathroom. "Ah...annyeong..Jongin ya~~" Baekhyun smiled.

" That person " ...Kai thinking while he was showering.He was not sure when and how it started but when he had realized,that feeling was so strong that he couldn't imagine.Whenever his eyes closed,he could see his little hyung's cute smiling face and sometimes pouty kissable lips.Baekhyun Hyung is different...totally different from all others.He has amazing voice,uncompetable sense of humour,variety skills and killing overflowing agyeo (not sure who and how many he killed with his agyeo,but the certain victim is Kai.He stared every movement of Baekhyun,frozen every of his actions,paid attention to whatever he said,laughed and gave reaction to every single jokes he made (probably he could win famous reaction King Chanyeol when it came to Baek).With only these thoughts,he could feel how much he loves Baek and knew he couldn't control or step back anymore.He was sure Baek also knew and felt the same way he did...

 

On Stage,after performance,they greeted fans and at the time,Kai felt D.O's arms wrapped around his waist and he looked at the shorter guy and smiled awkwardly.But his eyes were automatically searching Baekhyun.He found his lovely hyung happily waving at the fans at the corner of the stage,then a few seconds later,Chanyeol went to Baek and put his arms on the shorter's shoulders and waving the fans together.Kai could hear the fans screaming "ChanBaek " "Baekyeol"...whatever.Suddenly he felt his anger boiling throughout the body and couldn't smile anymore,then he decided to do something.This was not the first time but he couldn't stand anymore.It Finally,the event was ending and so all gathered and greeted in unison,clapping and waving.At that time,Kai secrely went to Baekhyun from behind when Chanyeol and Tao just left and waved the oppsite side,he backhugged his Baekhyun hyung and put his chin on the older's shoulder.All the fans were screaming at them,not knowing whether these voices were anti-ing or supporting,he kissed Baek's pale neck and then,his red cheek.Leader Suho,Xiumin,Luhan got blank;Tao,Chanyeol,Lay,Kris froze with wide opened mouth;DO's eyes double widen;Sehun and Chen's trolling faces...

 

At dorm,Chanyeol came to the counter near the fridge where Kai was drinking water and told "What made you lost control and why did you do that?".Kai gave a face of I-just-don't-give-a- to Chanyeol "What" and tend to leave.Chanyeol grabbed his hand and shouted "Hey,I was asking you and you ing need to answer that."

Kai reached his anger out of limit and pushed Chanyeol away "okay...Park Chanyeol..I told you to quit showing your fake afftection to Baek and of course,quit that "Baekyeol" or "Chanbaek" thing and stop having skinship with my Baekhyun.He is mine."

Chanyeol laughed out loud "oh..Kai ya..how's childish.Who the would love to do that?Should I still need to explain?That was not a big deal.Company command us and fans love.You have Kyungsoo and I'm with Baek and we can keep flowing like that.Actually,you know I'm a straight guy and may be the one who is enjoying the skinship with me is Baekhyun".Kai rushed to Chanyeol and almost punched his face.

"What are you two doing?What's going on?" Baekhyun came to their place.Chanyeol pushed Kai back and said "Ask your stupid kid" and left.

"Hyung" Kai said putting his head down and biting his lower lip.

Baekhyun smiled at the cute Kai but suddenly controlled his smile fade.He knew Kai loved him and he felt how strong the latter's affection to him.Sometimes during on satge,he felt someone staring him like crazy,that was Kai.He also knew his possessiveness and jealousy when he's with Chanyeol.Actually,he felt the same,he loved Kai and wanted to be with him.But what could he do?Sometimes he even thought he would confess to Kai but always disturbed by a reality that Kaisoo fans would hate him and esp.D.O's fans.He did not want to be hated and bashed by anyone and neither wanted Kai be bashed.

"Jongin ya...you looked tired.Go to bed now" Baekhyun told walking towards Kai.The latter suddenly pushed the older to the wall and blocked his way with his arm."Hyung...I got something to tell you seriously"

"Wh...what??" Baek found out his voice trembling with nervousness and could hear his own heartbeats.

"I Love You..Hyung and please let me be your one.Let me be the one who can stay beside you happily,who can hold your hands and walk in front of the people,who can share our thoughts,feelings and the only one who can possess your lips...and your everything" Kai stopped and looked Baekhyun hopingly.

Baekhyun became speechless and suddenly felt panting.Before he could manage to say a word,Kai leaned and pressed on his soft lips.Baekhyun was confused,he wanted to pushed Kai but actually,he couldn't.He closed his eyes and kissed him back.

When they parted,Baekhyun looked at Kai sadly "Jongin ya...sorry.I did wrong.I shouldn't kiss you.I shouldn't give you fault hope.We both know we shouldn't be.And...."

Kai finally exploded,he was tired of hearing that they couldn't be.Kyungsoo said,Chanyeol said,even his best friend Sehun said that may be we could get together later but surely not now. "Why?????? " He screamed. "Why can't"

"Why Can't We Love...Hyung???" Kai shouted. "I love you and You Love me...That's perfect...Who would we need to care?"

Baekhyun sighed.He knew Kai wouldn't care anymore.He decided to stop this.He should be the one who stop this as he is older.He put his famous face and said "Who said I love you?..Did I make you misunderstand I'm in love with you...The kiss we shared just now?? It was just a result of excitement.You know..Hyung loves skinship..don't take me wrong."

Kai was shocked in Baekhyun's unexpected answer and couldn't believe what he had heard."Hyung..it's not that..right.Are you lying...right? Hyung...don't say like that.I knew it's not true...please! The kiss we shared...that was so true,I knew....Hyung" . "Stop...you should stop here,KAI." Kai's words were suddenly cut by Baek's."That kiss...that was not a big deal.I may kiss Chanyeol before which you would have never known"..That words seemed like slapping Kai and he looked at Baekhyun bitterly and left saying "okay..Baekhyun hyung...I thought I was wrong"

 

Seeing Kai's back,Baekhyun's tears flowed on his small face and whispered himself " Hyung Loves You..tooo "
 

Note : Recommend "Yoon Mi Rae - Touch Love (Master's Sun OST) " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExHl7Xozsmk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading...I know there's a lot I'm lacking.Pls forgive me if there were Grammer mistakes and wrong usages.It may seem similar with other KaiBaek stories but this is my idea and feels about KaiBaek ~~