Chapter 12

I Know My Place. Sorry~

"Don't you dare to hurt yourself, just a warning. And you know, i'll nag my anger out. I'm sure you don't want that to happen. I know it may not be simple to hold down your feelings that are in process. You can't rush, let the time heal you. In this case, you need a proper closure to settle down with peace.It's not gonna end easily if you won't try it." He look at my soulless body. I sighed.

"Even if i want to try, will he try too? He doesn't know my real feelings, he doesn't feel the same. So whats the point if i want closure and he doesn't even wanna help. I'll be still in pain. You knew the inside of me in the shortest amount of time, you should understand me by my insecurity." I lay down on my bed and look at the ceiling that had my art design on it. Feelings are define through art, its a message that shouldn't be known. 

"Are you gonna be okay? Alone at home i mean," his brown ocean look tense. He is like my brother, some one that truly understand me and every small details. I look away,

"i guess yeah? Why wouldn't i? not like anyone ca-,"

"i care, if i don't i wouldn't i be here anyway. I'll stay over till the day you can stand on our feet. Get ready now in 15 min, im bringing you out somewhere," with that he walk out leaving me alone to change. I dash into the bathroom had a 5 minute shower and did some light make-up. I grab my black short and over size tank top that Jackson gave me.

"Jackson, my shoe is in-"

"its with me!" Dang this kid really knows me well. I run down with my phone and wallet in hand to put on my shoe. "This ain't my shoe, Jackson. Where's my shoe?" 

"Its a gift from me, it looks good on you i bet. Don't worry its your size... AND WHY IS YOUR HAIR WET?" Omg i swear i could have a heartattack just by the way he snap like that which acually make me realise i didn't dry it up.

"Urgh !" I sprint up and comb it down not bothering to dry it up, put on a random snapback and out we go. We ride on his Yamaha sports bike and race of to the destination. I focus on the city lights and the scenery  trying to get and idea where are we heading to. I close my eyes not bothering to guess anymore, ''We are here! we need to let those feelings of yours out so i decided to come at visit this place again," I look aroud and watch the stars shining so bright above us, its a hill, its so quiet and peacefull. "You know you can scream it out," i look at him. "Come on let's do it together,"

"1,2,3!"

"AHHH!!! I HATE YOU MARK TUAN FOR STEPPING INTO MY LIFE AND WALKING OUT MAKING ME MISSED YOUR PRESENCE! AHH!," "ARGH! ADWFEYBUS!" I dart my eyes to the man beside me, "Just what the heck are you doing?" i wipe my tears away and giggle suddenly, "what? i'm letting my feelings out, don't judge hey!" " i didn't say i was judging!" "yeah yeah, whatever. Let's go, i'm bringing you to one more place"

Where the heck are we? oh the company, omg why are we here? "Dude, why are we here?" 

"You'll see" he wear his killer smirk on and lead me. My eyes wonder around to find clue, but nothing seems to help me. Our feet comes to a stop and we are currently standing in front of their practice room. My eyes stare at the back of Jackson. The moment i enter the room, My jaws meet the ground,