Chapter 1

I Know My Place. Sorry~

Chapter 1

Author POV

"Hyesung~Wake up!" "uhmmm~ give me a sec oppa" Mark loosen his hug and pushes her off her bed."WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?" He giggled loudly and drag her to the bathroom.Washing their face together, brushing their teeth, sleeping together almost basically doing everything together is like their every day routine but eversince he became a hallyu star, everything slowly changes.They couldn't spent time together because of the schedules he had.Every moment that they get to spent is something they treasure the most even a second phone call is precious.Its nort just seconds pass, their getting older every year. Reality is really harsh.

As soon as their done, as usual Mark will cook a light breakfast to start of their day while Hyesung have her shower. Feeling fresh with new clothes on after shower, Hyesung run down to greet Mark with a morning hug!"Goodmorning Mark ah~ thank you for the breakfast! and go shower after alright?" "Your welcome! what are bestfriends for? haha yes i will. Let's dig in" Minuites pass by with a blink of an eye, looking at the watch hanging on the wall the seem to forget about their classes."Markie... i think we are dead meat!" "Huh?! whatcha mean?" "Class start half an hour ago. And here we are being devilish.And to add a point in case you say to skip it, This will be your second time attending class since you became a star!" She blown out. "What are you waiting for grab your bag! Class isn't that far from here we can just skate off!"

Hyesung POV

I grab our bags from my room and ran out of the house to see Mark holding our high tech scooter thingie. I put on my bag and toss his to him. Gripping the controller hard and skate away. Skating away beside Mark just allows me to admire his side profile.Well, lets seee how i know him. His my childhood friend,we move in together since our parents move to Seoul to have a new business. we have known each other since erm lets say since we were born.Back to reality, He doesn't know i have a slight crush on him.Well i think its common right?to fall for your childhood friend? We arrive to school and meet a huge chaos.

"Oppa! you were awesome on stage!" "i like your rap!" "Oppa you are hot!" I was pushed almost everywhere like excuse me? Im a human too ya know? I loose Mark just like that well we have last class together so i thing its not a big deal to hold in for a while.I squeeze my way out to my locker. I found paper notes in them:

"Hey i know where is your place so why not step back away from him huh?You will never get what you want-Yeah you know" *Sandra*

"Hey gurl!~ meet me during break BamBam and i gotta something for ya!Kyaa girl i miss ya alot!-BamBam & Jackson" *Good guys haha miss ya guys too*

I fold those notes back and slip it down pocket and walk to class.

"GoodMorning Sir. Sorry for being late for class, i had to take care of Mark today as a request from his parents."

"Alright, you may go back to your sit and catch up with Jaehyun"

"Sup Jae!I gotta borrow your notes during break, i'll return it after school. Can i?"

"For my best sista why not?!i'll give it to ya once class ends"

I nod and write some notes to catch up.I watch the butterfly flying to flower near the window.I smile before realising class end.My attention when back to Jaehyun.He dash in and pull me out of my sit.He drag me to a group of students.I was standing behind some students enough to hide myself but the most shocking is to see Mark with Sandra. Am i dream? "Jae what's up with them?" "They are in a relationship a min ago" My heart shattered.I stop and just run out of the place, i need some where quieter.Some where i can breathe and think. Seeing a dance room that seems to be not in used i open and by coincident Jackson and BamBam was there.I broke down.

"Hey baby Girl..shh shh why are you crying?Shh its alright BamBam here to rescue that tiny heart of yours... Spit it out once you cool down"

"Gurl! are you alright? who ruin my baby sis day? tell me?"

"I...*snif snif* saw Mark with *snif snif* with Sandra and they are *snif snif* in a *snif snif* relationship."

Having some girl talk with my awesome brothers, i forgot about class. I just skipped the whole classes of the day and spent my time trying to gain myself back.Seeing that its 5pm, we went to the school carpark and get our scooter and skate off separate ways. Arriving back home trying to be normal, i walk up to my room and enter but just to be greeted by Mark and Sandra making out. "Im sorry im sorry." "girl! knock it!" *Mark what happen to you?You change. its my room and i thought that bed its the only one that we share?* I run down grabbing my bag and my shoe back with extra sneakers in them and skate off to Jackson's place.

*PAK PAK PAK*

*oppa open the door! i couldn't hold in any longer!*Tears was already threatening to fall.

"Hey gurl? finding for me?" Tears fell when i look into his eyes.

"Mom!Hyesung is gonna stay over tonight!" "Alright honey! Hyesung stay strong honey! See me if you need anything"

I walk in to his room. He pull me to sit on one of the bean bag and look at me with worried eyes.I took a big breathe,and tell him the whole story.

"Jackson, i vow myself to hold in and never let go any faith and trust i have on Mark."

Years pass by just like that

"Class we have prom night in a week.So choose your partner and wish you good holidays! Class dismissed!"

I walk back home not bother to ride my scooter.i watch boys proposing to the girls either getting rejected or accepted.

"Hey Heysung!" *that voice that i have been longing for.

"Lets go home together.Im sorry for ignoring and being rude to you ever since im with Sandra but yeah i owe you alot!"

Days pass by like that, i've been waiting for anyone to take me to prom.

*Ring Ring* "Sup Jae! i was dying of boredom!"

"about that i want to ask you as my last favour from you"

"what is it?"

"canyougotopromwithme?"

"Slow down dude the only thing i hear was "loolantlolomlimlee?""

"Do you want to go to prom with me?"

"I...I..DO!"

"Aright girl!See ya on Friday!"

I text Mark

"Dude wanna help me find a dress? for prom?"

"Sure when?"

"tonight?"

"Sorry dear i can't"

"Nevermind have fun then Bye"

I called JackJack and BamBam good thing they agreed since they need to grab tux too even though they dont't have a partner.We met up at a near by cafe. We went to every shop trying different dresses and found a black dress that shows off my hour glass and it has GLITTERS!I help them to chose a perfect tux for them. We have 2 days left before the D-Day.

"Baby, wanna change our hairstyle and colour tomorrow?' Bambam suggested.

"Why not?" Jackson and i said in sync

"Jinx" Again

"okay stop it!"i conclude.

They sent me home and just in time to see Mark bidding good bye to Sandra half .Sure, he got it for the night.

"GIrl wanna sleep over my place? my sis sure will love your presence!" seems BamBam notice what im looking at.

"You sure you okay with it?" "Yeah! lets go!"