THE SANRIO INCIDENT

Cloud's Station

requested by: daddyhun a super sweet person. 

can you write sunggyu playing pranks on a super dumb woohyun bc i live for dumb hyun 


THE SANRIO© INCIDENT 

The Sanrio© store. Ah, the completely girlish store packed with over priced cute dolls, weird tasting candy, the jewelry, the STUFF; all marketed with the same Sanrio© characters of all time. But of course, the most prominent is that white furred, yellow nosed and red bowed cat: Hello Kitty©. 

But there was only one object in this cursed store that he enjoyed. Shut up, don't question: the puddy erasers. They smelled of a variety of flavors ranging from cola spice to banana. Squishy, able to erase, and smelling completely sweet equals the best 5$ he wasted on something worthless. 

"Hyung!" 

Oh, there's this guy too. 

"Hyung!" the other, who dyed his hair purple recently, turned around with a Panda Apple© backpack, inspecting the yellow green bordering, "How's this? Cute?"

"First of all, you're male," he spat, looking at the absurdly small backpack with disdain. "Second of all, no you are not wearing that the entire time we shop."

"Hyung!" he whined, this little prick. He pouted, giving a face that was supposed to make him pity him or something. "Please?"

"No, Woohyun! You're twenty years old and for 's sake, Panda Apple©  worse than that new goth Pichu looking one! Everyone knows Choco Cat© is the best!" 

"You eggs!" was Woohyun's amazing reply. "Fine, if you won't help I'm going to ask Sungjong." 

The purple head bounded away to the youngest who was lingering around the stationary area for a present to his girlfriend. He sighed, finally finding a reason to leave the pink hell. Despite his fire, he actually thought the store was cute. Just let him be stubborn and say it was all gay. 

He was, ugh so hypocritical. 

"Again with the Hello Kitty©?"

He turns, finding another one of the batch. And it just so happen to be this one, "Hey Howon." 

"Heya Gyu-hyung," he responds and they slap a highfive. Slipping past their palms in a pull back to knuckle touch through. "They still at it?"

"What can I say?" Sunggyu rolls his eyes, putting a hand up in mock fun, "Sanrio© is apparently the ." 

"True true," the other nodded, snorting. "You still coming to GameStop©?" 

"Dunno," Sunggyu grimaced, looking at how Sungjong asked the cashier about a pair of earrings that apparently he was to match with Woohyun. "Look at them. It's like pink crows going after candy." 

"Aight," Howon texts away, warning their other friend Sungyeol that indeed Sunggyu was bound to the chains of a purple haired Sanrio© biased boyfriend. "How's the bookstore stop sounding?"

"Delightful if I can get a certain purple cotton candy out of this damn store."

"I see."

Sunggyu huffs, "It's all expensive anyways. I don't see the reason."

Howon gives him a rough once over, his eyes piercing at his head, "And how much was that new beanie?"

"I-It's essential!" Sunggyu covers his head, giving Howon a face, "Essential, baby!" 

"Yeah sure."

"I'm not lying."

"Yeah and I poop gold, i swear." 

***

In the end, they parted. Sunggyu went on to shop with Howon, Woohyun stayed with Sungjong; Sungyeol and Dongwoo just hopped over to Walmart© to cause mayhem and play with stuff. Myungsoo was in the little part outside the mall where the adoption center set up camp and was petting the kittens. 

"They really messed Harvest Moon," Howon grimaces when Sunggyu picks up a copy of Sunshine Islands. "I think the last was Island of Happiness that was worth playing. The new ones are weird." 

"Yeah and so is the entire series of your japanese dating sims," Sunggyu bites, putting back the case to the shelf and feels the victory when Howon sputters that he doesn't just play dating sims. "Animal Crossing doesn't count." 

Sunggyu moved on over to the PS section— Nintendo wasn't gunna get good till the end of the month. He saw some Japanese titles, warefare, final fantasy, and what not but none really pushed him to play. "Man I wish we never threw out BishiBashi." 

Howon sighed too, "I regret it too." 

"I know right?" 

They sauntered the store, in the end not buying anything and returned to an icecream shop for a cone. Sunggyu decided to be hipster at the last moment, leaving Howon to embarrassingly order the rainbow bubblegum by himself as the elder walked to buy a steak club sandwich. 

"Douche," Howon glares at him back at their table, his sweet treat from the side. "Leaving a brother to get rainbow himself. I see how it is." 

"Yeah, sure. It's so completely wrong for someone to change their minds and suddenly want to sustain themselves with food. Total betrayal," Sunggyu goofs, rolling his eyes but they both laughed at the stupidity. 

The food came and easily disappeared with the help of Howon stealing the fries and Sunggyu, yeah you know. Up, trash in the bin, bam they’re off to walking around the mall again. The bookstore was crying for Sunggyu to go in, but he knew there would be no time. Once he got there, Woohyun would already be on the lookout for his tamed brown head and assault him at sight to hurry on home. The dumb nut didn’t bring his scooter leaving the ride home to be Sunggyu and his two wheeled motor with hot rod flames. Sungjong was tagging with Sungyeol, whom crashed Howon and Dongwoo’s outing. What are the odds that they all went to the mall today?

100% because im writing this damn fic.

“Yah, Gyu—“

Huh?”

“What no, I said Sunggyu-hyung,” Howon amazingly catches; giving his head a shake from the snickers he tried to hide, “Shoes?”

“I’ve needed a pair?” he questions, looking down at the million dollar kicks he just bought the other week. No, he does not need more thousand, gold enlaced, dollared clothes.

“Yeah what was I thinking, buying shoes for you? I meant me,” his friend scoffs in a playful banter, knocking his shoulder.

“Sure,” Sunggyu didn’t have anything else better to do.

As they walked, Howon kept wondering about if blue jordans was the trend or red, with those weird designs that mad the shoe bulky and costly. Sunggyu waved him off, saying they were all the same.

Until he saw something on the floor. Something bright neon green and small, shaking everywhere it went.

***

It was weeks later, so much later that when Woohyun came home he was slumped and tired from college. Stupid Sunggyu and his degree, already graduated and had a y ‘im older than you’ aura around him when he told Woohyun to study hard. Yeah, study hard; he was so gunna get hard from studying. Thanks hyung.

“Gyu?” he calls, the purple fading from his hair into wisps and he wondered to dye it brown again. “You home?”

Nothing, guess he was out partying.

Woohyun sighed, knocking his shoes into the rack and shuffled into the kitchen for nutrients as he threw his back to the couch. The fridge was crammed with microwavable hotpockets so he took the breakfast one, despite it being the pitch of the night, and dumped the thing onto a pan; lighting the stove and sat there, waiting.

Microwave? No way, that makes it taste all soggy.

And then he saw it, must be his imagination but this blasted green dot just appeared before his eyes on his hotpocket. “What the?”

But as soon as it appeared, it went. Must be studying too hard. You hear that, Gyu? I’m studying hard.

Finishing panning his pocket, he removed from the stove and put it on a plate. When he reached for the plate, the dot appeared. When he was about to take a bite, the green dot came again; fast, and vanished as he bit down.

“Alright Gyu,” he scoffed with his mouth open, getting up while opening his mouth since the damn thing was hot as hell. Puffing, he walked around the house where the green dot was coming from. Throwing open the curtains, looking under the couch, behind the tv; anywhere. “Jokes on me, come out now.”

Nothing responded, of course. This was all a prank. “Yeah, I get it. You’re trying to make me all crazy, it’s been funny now get out.”

He walked the hall, finishing his food and opened the bedroom. Flipping the lights, the bed was cold and empty, under the same. The closets held only clothes, even as he looked behind the hangers and the bathroom was same.

He was home alone.

“Gyu?” no way, he swore he saw the green dots. Obviously from a laser, but where? “You home?”

The silence became eerie, and the laser dot did not appear. The more he waited in the living room, the more he realized the sudden laughter of his boyfriend would not appear or any of their friends. He checked the apartment once more, nothing. No one was home.

His breathing became more apparent, every movement he made he felt watched.

And then he remembered, the movie he and Sunggyu watched yesterday. It was fright night, and so they watched the Exorcist, now he was regretting it. Wondering what the hell might pop out, he also remembered a night before he and Sungyeol attempted to play Five Nights at Freddy’s which turned out to be his deepest regret so far. Screaming when they lost power and even more so when the mechanical demon mangled their character; so much that Sunggyu slammed their door open with red eyes they thought he was a robot too and threw pillows.

Woohyun shivered, moving into their bedroom again to his side of the bed. It was littered with hello kitty, his newest one a medium sized kitty with a lantern. He hugged it tight, moving to hold himself under the blanket. Thoughts swarmed his head again, about a robot watching him to stuff him into another robot or some demon going to possess him (or Sunggyu but he was a little more important at the moment) and pulled his phone.

“Come on, pick up,” he sort of whimpered but of course not he’s a man.

[The person you are trying to call is unavailable—]

“Gyu!” Woohyun cursed at the phone, trying to call again. But the more he listened to the rings, the longer he perceived time. He kept thinking about what could happen and what might happen. I’m going to die!

He started hearing things, like a drop of water or the creak of the door. He wondered if they were here and wanted to cry. Clutching Hello Kitty closer, he wanted it to be Sunggyu instead but he wasn’t here. Under the blanket it was dark and moist from his hot breaths, wanting nothing more than to let some fresh air in. But that could attract the robot outside his protection shield; any sort of movement was banned.

Nope nope nope, that was definitely not a creak of the door right now. Nope, he did not see no green lazer. No demon god was going to possess him in an asylum or any robots going to rip his limbs apart at a pizza place. He was not seeing eyes burning in the dark, nor did he hear any breathing but his own or the creeps crawling up his neck.

He saw something red next and nearly screamed, holding his breath as he batted his eye lids. Internally tumoil reigned as he fought to compose himself and convince that is not a pair of red eyes staring at him through the blanket. Oh, what a poor choice of a shield. It was thin, and the thick comforter was beside him. Woohyun was scared to move, and didn’t dare.

Then the eyes vanished and it was worse than when he saw them. He wanted to cry. A demon was out to get him and no way did he have protection. Sunggyu wasn’t here.

“Why me?” Woohyun whispered.

hoooooo

, no he did not hear anything. That was the wind. Wind he convinces himself! But the more he thought, the more he conjured and no, that was not wind. The eyes were gone and now the demon was tormenting though sound. It wants Woohyun to pull the covers away himself so the thing can maul him and his guts, take his body and do unspeakables to Sunggyu while posing as him. Then possess his sweet boyfriend and destroy the world with demonic babies.

Ding.

 A high chime and now Woohyun knew the demon gathered his friends. From outside his blanket, he didn’t know what was worse. Knowing what was there and being unable to see, or actually seeing the demon. It was making music of his terror.

“Boo.”

I will not be your vessel into the dark realms!” his screaming response.

And then Woohyun died, severed right to the heart as hand things d him to stuff him into a robot and possess and who knows what.

Or he thought.

A sputtering of lips, and then a round of laughter he knew oh so fonding started ringing in the room and the bed moved under more weight added. Woohyun realized that no, he was not ripped to pieces nor hurt at all and removed the blanket. There, under the moonlight was Sunggyu, laughing his off.

“Y-your face,” Sunggyu gasped, laughing still. “Holy, I need to tell Howon.”

“Gyu!” Woohyun was near tears, his brain combating fear with relief and then embarrassment with anger. “How could you do that to me? You know what me and Sungyeol went through days ago!”

“So stupid,” his boyfriend, smeared away the tears of his laughter away. “You’re like a little puppy, aw.”

“No, not talking to you,” Woohyun turned around, his Hello Kitty doll still in his hands and he sulked. He felt arms go around his shoulders and Sunggyu’s voice in his ears.

“Me and Howon picked up these at the mall weeks ago, while you and Sungjong girled around,” he opened his eyes to see Sunggyu holding this long pen like laser pointer. “I got the green one and Howon went crazy to buy red ones. We were outside pointing these things into the apartment from the balcony which you didn’t seem to check.”

Woohyun felt stupid but Sunggyu continued to chuckle a little, pressing a reassuring kiss to his hair, “See?” he presses the button and out shoots a laser so strong he can see the beam itself. “Awesome right?”

“I didn’t get to finish,” Howon came at the doorway. “You say ya” he covered his lips to say spookily. “I’m going to try it on Dongwoo next week so Woohyun, keep your mouth shut.”

They waved goodbye and the two settled into a hug after he left.

“Do I get one?” Woohyun sighs a great breath, looking to his boyfriend who had folly glinting in his eyes still. “You scared my off, I deserve something.”

“Nope, it’s mine,” Sunggyu jumped off the bed. “Wow, that was eventful. Now, how about a hot pocket?”

Woohyun didn’t buy him puddy erasers for a while. 

 

 

 


For a limited time only, it's your time to shine! Holidays coming up? Nope! Thanksgiving is first and i want to thank YOU for reading. 

Request! Art? sure! Prompts? of course!

please keep everything on a PG17 level. Any rated M requests will be turned into comedy! be wary it may also be deleted if I dont think it's acceptable for society. 

[Request here] if stated otherwise, all requests will be posted here as well as tumblr. 

thank you! _cloud