Sonic Adventure 2 pt.1

Cloud's Station

“Dang.”

A low, long whistle streamed through his puckered lips, looking out the window from the fly high plane. The wind howled against its exterior iron frame and inside wasn’t that fun either.

[This is plan 224 requesting permission to land. Flying above central city— What! What’s he doing out of his— No don’t touch that! Mayday! Hostage has escaped from his cage, requesting backup! Backup! Get him back into his cage!]

The door to the plane flew off into the air and right with the wind. The male shielded his eyes from the sun and whistled again.

“No food or inflight movie? This plane , I’m outta here!” he smiles widely, going to the wing as the soldiers inside tried to get to him. He crawled to the flapping iron and pulled off a panel, rather well. Looks like a good board, just without the wheels.

He salutes to the soldiers before falling down from the sky.

*

The ground grew larger and larger and he started to think his plane was bogus. But here he went, falling down in spins and summersaults to slow him down before crashing into a street with his board—thank goodness planes are made with hard stuff. But his legs took a shock as he started skidding downhill.

“Turn! Turn!” he yelled at himself as he smacked his legs to get feeling into them again. Grimacing, he pulled his body to jump and turn the corner, going down another hill of a street.

Getting feeling back, courage built into his chest as the turns and sliding became more natural. A smile stretched his face and sparks flew off the bottom of the steel slab. He weaved through cars and ran red lights, flying by on his little board without wheels and threw a peace sign behind a girl’s photo.

Yelling out his freedom which he never lost, he laughed merrily swerving and doing tricks off jumping above trashcans and going up on tow truck ramps.

But fun has to end, as the last street he slid down was a one way and he had to choice other than to crash face first into the bushes of a park.

Sputtering, he popped up with trigs in his hair and dirt on his clothes, which were bright orange. “That’s suspicious,” he laughs at the clothing, waving to an old lady who was taking her walk nearby. Her small olden face smiled cutely like all old people are and continued on with her walk.

He trots to the nearest donation clothing bin, because those are around, and chooses a flannel and some sweats. Getting a pair of old sneakers too.

“Good enough?” he smiles slightly at his new attire, “Well better than this.” Meaning the orange one piece.

*

Destroying a whole bunch of different types of security cameras and the army’s weapons of machinery that tries to capture him again (in vain), his walk is rather peaceful. He runs around all day, fast and swift like he can, and jumps everywhere to get a good view of the city.

“Wow,” he finally goes down a tunnel in the night, running round and round from floor to wall to ceiling and wall, then back onto the ground. He gets out and reaches a plaza, where indeed, there’s a massive machine waiting there to try and capture him.

[Target 610 has been sighted. Lock all major roads and capture the suspect] a helicopter nearby blasts out while the guy in the machine nods.

“Man you guys are just stubborn kids, aren’t you?” he smirks this time, but not the ‘oh yeah I’m better’ kind. The kind of ‘Let’s start the fun’ like so hipster.

*

In the night, on top of the bridge post has one male as well. He’s standing there in the high winds, hearing all sorts of things about a fast, blue shirt boy running around the city and the people are trying to capture him.

“Wrong one,” he scoffs, tossing up and down a gem in his hands, “But I’m thankful to this look alike. Whatever he may not have done.”

Jumping, he grinds down the rails of the bridge to the streets and starts skating, his shoes bright red leaving streaks of light for some seconds behind him as he goes as fast as the wind.

*

The machine is on the ground, the driver long ran away and everything is nearly on fire. He sighs, “It didn’t need to be like this. I don’t even know why these people are trying to capture me.”

He kicks a rock, just in frustration before a red light flashes in his peripheral vision.

“That’s because they think you’re me.”

Turning around, there another male is, in black attire similar to some sort of spy agent. He scoffs, looking to the boots which are tricked out with little yellow rings on the heel and bottom, “Your imaginative game go too far?”

“Maybe,” the other, his black hair whips in the wind on the rooftop. He smiles down to the other in the blue flannel. “Got this, don’t I?”

From his back pocket the one on the roof pulls out a jaded ocean emerald jewel, a proud look on his face when he does so. Blue Flannel has his jaw to the floor as he gasps, “A chaos emerald?!”

“Speed isn’t everything,” the Clad in Black allows the gem to power up, creating a field of light to encase the entire area in a globe, “But I’m still faster than you.” In a second, he’s teleported down next to the Blue Flannel and whispers, “Don’t you need to go fast, Woohyun?”

“Sunggyu!” he growls, grabbing air as the other already vanished to the rooftop adjacent to them. “You!”

“Me?” Sunggyu clad in black laughs, hearing the whirling of the helicopters and the sirens of police cars devastatingly near. “It’s you, right? The one who stole one of the seven chaos emeralds? After all, they’re all chasing for a male with a blue head and a blue flannel,” he snickers.

Woohyun and his flannel, who has his hair dyed — very near black— dark blue in the light, feels the heat of anger burn in his throat. Seething on how Sunggyu now, instead of an entire red head, had red streaks to the tip of his bangs swept to his ear and black all over. “You framed me!”

“Did I?” the first helicopter flies over their heads, the light directly onto Woohyun. “Seems like you got a lot on your hands so I’ll take my leave.” He throws one last smile to Woohyun, characteristically out of place with such an innocent look, “Chao Woohyun, see you—well, in a while,” he jumps away with two fingers to his eye, a wink, then a fast flick with a peace sign.

Woohyun, now having a hoard of police men throng around him didn’t have that seemingly permanent smile on his face anymore. Three helicopters hovered nearby, casting wind all over his navy hair as he rose his hands up for a white flag and police threw their guns over their cars yelling to freeze. He frowned, and nearly never gets unhappy.

Growling, “Kim Sunggyu,” he lets himself be detained again, now knowing why and hopefully his friends are better off. 

 

 

 

 

 


still be fooling around

SSB4 is amazing but I cause no time to tweak my skills. The soundtrack has "Live and Learn" from Sonic Adventure 2 and I just ... this happened
If anyone played that game, oh man we hella buddies. Knuckle touch. All know dem Chaos were life
i have no originality 
may or may never be continued.