Happy Easter!

SPARK's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Note: Make sure to scroll down and listen to the audio! Enjoy!

Jazzie laid down on the park bench as she relaxed her body in the beautiful weather. The weather was perfect for her, and she was thankful that the sun wasn't up since she likes to keep her pale skin tone. She can hear the small children screaming, and playing around with one another. She smiled. She was happy everyone was having a good time on her favorite day. Jazzie then felt a shadow nearby. She kept her eyes closed. She didn't want anyone to distract her perfect relaxation in such great weather. She suddenly felt someone caress her hair, and she opened her eyes.

" R- Ryeowook?" Jazzie said as she stood up automatically, and Ryeowook smiled.

" What are you doing here?" she continued.

" I came to see you.." he said as he blushed.

" S-see me? Wae?"

" I miss you."

" U- um.." Jazzie struggled to speak, and she looked down feeling embarressment.

" I got you a present Jazzie."

" B- bwoa?" she said as he automatically pressed his lips onto hers.

" I love you Jazzie." he said as he pulled away.

" Me too.." she said as she looked down unable to think.

" Really?"

" Ne." she said as she pressed her lips onto his. Then her phone suddenly rang.

" B- bwoa? Where am I?" she said as she rose from her pillow.

" Ugh, another dream.." she sighed, and got up from her bed. She walked to the table where her phone was, and picked it up.

" Hello?" she said.

" Jazzie! Happy Easter!" Sehun said from the other end.

" S- Sehun? It's Easter?"

" Of course silly, are you doing well?"

" Y- yes.." she said as she thought back to the dream.

" Well, go check outside your door."

" H- huh?" she said as she opened the door. She saw a red gift box wrapped with a blue, and pink ribbon. She kneeled to the ground, and read the tag on the box.

" Aw, how sweet of you Sehun." she said as she picked up the box.

" Did you look inside?" he replied.

" O- oh.." she said as she began to open the box. She looked inside the box to find a bunny hat, a shirt, and bunny mittens.

" How cute Sehun, I really love it."

" Really?"

" Yes."

" Then that means we can be twins."

" Twins?"

" Yes, I've gotten myself the same thing so I can match with you of course."

" Really? You don't have to go through so much trouble.."

" For you I do."

" Well thank you so much, happy Easter."

" Oh wait, I'm off today. Do you plan on going anywhere?"

" I have no idea, I'm alone with Nani, and the girls are at work."

" Perfect! I'll be over in a few."

" Okay."

" And be in the bunny outfit, ok?"

" Ok, I can't wait."

" Me too, I'll see you later Jazzie."

" Ok, bye." she said, and ended the call. She put her phone in her purse. She walked over to her bed where Nani was sleeping.

" Nani! Wake up!" Jazzie screamed while pulling the blanket away from Nani.

" Jazzie, stop.." Nani said as she got up, and reached for the blanket. She laid back down, and closed her eyes, ignoring Jazzie.

" Ugh! Sehun is coming Nani." Jazzie said as she walked away from Nani. She then fell to the ground by a strong pressure.

" Give me a makeover!" Nani said as she pressed Jazzie onto the ground.

" Ok! Calm down! Get off."

" O- oh sorry." Nani said as she got off of Jazzie. 

" Go wash your face, and clean yourself up first."

" Then you will give me a makeover?"

" Ne, for sure, now hurry before he's here."

" Ok!" Nani said as she ran to the restroom. Jazzie got up from the ground, and walked over to the closet. She looked through Nani's clothes to find her something to wear. She smiled when she found the perfect outfit. She was lucky to find Nani a cute bunny costume. It was pink, furry, and adorable, perfect outfit for Nani. Jazzie laid the outfit onto the bed where Nani could pick it up, and put it on once she finished with everything. She took out the outfit from Sehun, and put it on. She wore a matching mini skirt, and her flats that had cute bows on them. She finished dressing up, and moved on to her hair. Jazzie decided to brush her hair, and leave it as it is. She put on her bunny hat, and did her ulzzang makeup. She put on her bunny mittens as Nani walked out of the restroom.

" Your done already?" Nani said as her eyes widened.

" Well, I'm not as slow as you." Jazzie said as she smiled.

" Shut up!" Nani said with a pouty face.

" I'm kidding, now put on your bunny costume!"

" This?" Nani said as she picked up the bunny costume that Jazzie placed on her bed earlier.

" Yes, your going to look so cute! Now hurry before he's here!"

" Okay!" Nani said as she hurriedly changed into the bunny costume. As soon as she was finished she ran over to Jazzie. She pointed to her cheek while doing aegyo.

" What?" Jazzie said as she stared at her sister.

" Makeover!"

" Oh yes, come here." Jazzie said as Nani sat on the chair. Jazzie gave Nani a cute ulzzang makeover. It looked perfect with the adorable bunny costume. When Jazzie was finished she stood up, and smiled at the perfection.

" Can I see it now?" Nani asked.

" Of course you can."

" Wow, it's so cute!" Nani said as she looked into the mirror, amazed at the different look on her face.

" Now Nani, this is only a one time thing. Only b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter