I want U

SPARK's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Note: Make sure to scroll down and listen to the audio! Enjoy!

Jazzie turned around to walk away from Ryeowook. Ryeowook then saw Sehun pass by, and before Jazzie could leave he grabbed her by the wrist. He pulled her close to him, and pressed his lips on hers. Jazzie's eyes widened in shock. She pulled away as she pushed him away, and he sighed and looked down. " What's wrong with you?" she said as she turned around, and saw Sehun with a angry expression. Her eyes widened, and she tried to explain, but he just walked passed her to Ryeowook. Sehun glared at Ryeowook angrily, and punched his face. Ryeowook fell back, and got back up looking pissed. He clenched his fist. He was ready to hit Sehun, but Jazzie automatically blocked him. It was all going too fast, and Ryeowook ended up accidentally hitting Jazzie. The pressure was to strong for her to handle, and she fell to the ground as she out.

" JAZZIE!" Ryeowook screamed as he knelt down trying to do something.

" No Jazzie! I didn't mean it." he said as he began to sob while he struggled what to do. Sehun pushed him away.

" You've done enough! Leave her alone!" Sehun said as he lifted Jazzie up. Ryeowook stayed on the ground as he continued to sob feeling regret. Sehun ran as quickly as he could to find someone. He stopped when he saw Suho.

" W-what? What happened Sehun?" Suho asked as he helped Sehun.

" That bastard! Forget about him, lay her down somewhere, I need to call the ambulance." Sehun said as Suho lifted Jazzie up, and laid her down on a nearby couch. He sat beside her as Sehun quickly pulled out his phone, and dialed the number.

" Hello, how--"

" Hello, I have an emergency, please hurry!"

" May I have the location?"

" SM building in Seoul, hurry!"

The ambulance made their way to the SM building. They carried Jazzie out to the back of the truck.

" Sehun, go with her, I'll bring the car." Suho said.

" Are you sure you could drive it?" Sehun replied.

" Don't worry, nothing will happen to your car."

" Ok, I'm trusting you." Sehun said as he handed the car keys to Suho. He made his way to the back of the ambulance truck as he sat beside Jazzie, and squeezed her hand. " You'll be okay." he said. " That bastard will pay for everything." he whispered as he clenched his fist.

-  -  -

The ambulance had already arrived at the hospital. Sehun sat down in the waiting room as he waited for the results. Suho made his way into the parking lot, and carefully parked the car. He entered the hospital, and confirmed he was visiting a patient at the front desk. He made his way to the waiting room, and sat next to Sehun. Sehun turned, and glared at him.

" What?"

" You destroyed my car, didn't you?"

" No, I didn't. not a scratch."

" We'll see about that."

" I thought you trust me."

" Not really, I just didn't want to waste time."

" Well, I promise you there's nothing wrong with it."

" Ok Suho, I really do believe you." he said as the doctor exited his office nearby. He walked while writing something on his clipboard. He looked up, and sighed when he saw the boys.

" You two are visitors of Jazzie, is that right?"

" Yes sir, how is she?" Sehun asked.

" Well, the results came out from her x-ray, and I'm not too happy to inform you." the doctor said as he looked down.

" Doctor please!" Suho said.

" Well, the results say that she had damaged a part of her brain. May I ask exactly what happened?"

" She was hit.." Sehun said as he looked down.

" Was it a strong hit? I'm sorry for all the questions but we really need to be sure."

" Yes sir." Sehun replied.

" Alright, thank you. Well, I'd have to tell you the damage is very dangerous, and she may lose her life."

" W- what?" the boys said as they both stood up from their chairs.

" I would like to finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter