Pirates of the Exobian

Pirates of the Exobian

Once upon a time in the middle of the Exobian sea,the ship of the world famous Pirates of the Exobian kept floating. The pirates of the Exobian was a very dangerous pirate group which consisted 12 members. Suho was the captain, Sehun the treasurer, Baekhyn the first mate, kai the Shipwriter, Kyungsoo the cook, Chanyeol the Quartermaster, Chen the Navigater,Xiumin the Gunner, Tao the Priest, Yixing the Healer,Luhan the Pilot and Kris the Boatsmain.

They finally were ready to put out the training they had for years to try. Captain and the crew was waiting for the flight to arrive. "captain..... it's coming it's coming!" Baekhyun reported immediately from up above the the rudder, seeing the aeroplane coming up above the sky. Captain Suho raised the eye mask and took a deep look at the flight coming forward. "Get ready to invade the flight immediately. We need to hijack the flight today some how and be the 1st pirates of the world to hijacked an aeroplane. Captain Suho commanded wagging his hooked hand. "Ai Ai captain!" the 11 members of the crew shouted.

Meanwhile the SM111 flight was conducted by Pilot Leethuk and Pilot Kim Hwan Jini (Heechul). "Miss Jini we are now heading at the middle of the Exobian Sea." Leethuk said. "Yes, isn't this area where that pirots of the Exobian exist?" Hwang Jini asked. "Yes, but don't be afraid. We are up above the sky. They won't even try to attack us" Leethuk said smiling at Hwang Jini "hihihi yes" Hwang Jini replied smiling shyly. 

"ah! what the hell wrong with my underwear!" Taemin whispered to herself trieng to make her self comfortable. "Why are you struggling Taemin?" Lady Min Ho sitting next to her asked. "Oppa I think I need to go to the wash room" Taemin said to Key. "Ah arasso". Taemin got up putting up her super short mini dress at place in style spreading a fake smile and cat walked towards the wash room. "haaaaaa her every move is elegant and stylish" Shindong said staring at Taemin. "Where are you looking at dumb head?" His wife Yesung slapped his head with her handbag. "aish!" Shingdong shouted in pain.

"Get ready to shoot your arrows. When I count to three, you'll shoot at once." Captain Suho commanded. "Ai Ai captain" the crew obeyed raising their bows up. The arrows had ropes tied so that they can climb up to the aeroplane. "One, two,three" shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu arrows flewed up. Arrows hit the flight and all the pirates flewed away with the flight hanging on the ropes. They started climbing up. The hard wind bothered their adventure. After much stuggling they finally got on the plane.

"Hands up! no one moves. We are hijacking your flight" Captain Suho yelled. Ladies screamed in fear. "But who are you?" Kyuhyun asked. "Who are we?" Kai asked pointing the hook towards Kyuhyun. "Chagiya!" Sungmin screamed in fear. "Shut up woman! If you scream I'll rip your chagiya's throat muhahahahahahaha" Captain Suholaughed wickedly. "kukukukukuk" Sungmin sobbed. "We are the pirates of the Exobian! muhahahahahahahaha" Captain Suho announced. "Now surrender! and enjoy the Mayo!" Lu Han yelled. 

Meanwhile in the pilot's cabbin Xiumin was making the show. "Hands up!" Xiumin kept the pistol in the neck of Leethuk. "Who are you?" Leethuk asked shaking. "Pirates of the Exobian" Xiumin said smiling wickedly. "arghhhh" Hwang Jini screamed. "hands up I said" Xiumin yelled. "If we take my hands off who will control the flight?" Leethuk asked in shaking voice. "ah that also true. Ok then raise your legs. Now!!!!". Leethuk followed the order. Hwang Jini was crieng in fear. "You too" Xiumin said. Hwang Jini tried to raise her leg in difficult. "Ok ok don't do that. I'll let you go because you are pretty" Xiumin said winking. "She's really pretty" Xiumin thought. "If I give a little act, I'll be able to save my life" Hwang Jini thought. She smiled at Xiumin shyly and bit her lower lip making a y move. "ah ha ha.... sekshi come here" Hwang Jini invited Xiumin bendin her fingers at him. Xiumins eyes popped out.

Oh my what should I do.... I think my periods have started. Taemin said to herself coming out of the wash room, having no idea about the hijack. In the entrance of the side to where the seats of the flight, buckel of her heels unbuckeled. "oh...." she gave a sound bent and tried to buckel them up. "Let me" another person bent down and buckeled her heels. "oh my... thank you" Taemin said shyly. Their eyes met. Taemin looked away shyly. I'm Kai, Shipwright of the Pirates of the Exobian. Kai introduced him self proudly. "ohh.. I'm Taemin" She said shly. Kai took her hand bent down and kissed softly. "Meeting you was my pleasure my lady." "hihihihihi" Taemin smiled covering her lips.

Pilot Leethuk and Hwang Jini took the flight to the land where they were ordered to go by the Pirates of the Exobian. The flight was landed and all the passengers commanded to get off. Kai helped Taemin to get off. "oh noooooooo My chicken!" Onew screamed. "What's wrong woman?" Vice capatin Kris asked annoyed. "I left my chicken bucket in the flight" Onew cried sobbing. "aish! Chicken? It's defenitly not my style." Kris said. "Don't worry. you are not chicken's style either" Onew said angrily. "This woman!" Kris yelled. Xiumin followed Hwang Jini like a psycho drooling over her.

All the passengers, two pilots took away by the Pirates inside to the island. It's an Isand no one knew. It was a cecret to the world. It was not in the maps too. So SM111 flight was reported to be missing. No matter how much they searched, they couldn't find the flight anywhere.

                     To be continued.........