02 ~ The 'Noona'

Be My Girl Friend [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The five young men followed Changjo as quietly as possible. Although that was unlikely as one another would push and shove the other making a lot of noise. Luckily, Changjo was lost in his own happy thoughts and engrossed with his phone that he hardly paid any attention to the ruckus that his friends were causing.

"Do any of you really think he's going to meet this 'noona' person?" C.A.P asked as he was finally fed up with the other four messing with one another. "This is clearly the path he takes on his way home. Nothing out of the norm."

"Pfft. Yeah right." Chunji scoffed. "She could be the babe that's living right next to him."

"Or the one that's just across the hallway from him." L.Joe added.

Ricky snapped his fingers like he figured something out. "Maybe it's someone from Jeju Island and he's going there for summer break instead of hanging out with us."

"Maybe he planned a summer rendezvous at Love Land." Niel eyes went wide with mischievousness. "Maybe he's planning on ditching us and going there with her! Ow!"

Niel rubbed the back of his head where C.A.P just smacked him a while ago.

"Stop it with that Love Land idea." C.A.P sternly said. "Changjo's not the kind of guy to do such things."

"Oh yeah, not the kind of guy where he takes selcas of himself showing mainly his exposed upper body." Chunji scoffed once more. "Not that kind of guy, you say."

"OK. Changjo's weird, but he's not that weird." C.A.P admitted.

"He's sixteenth dimensional weird, hyung." Ricky said matter-of-factly.

"Right... and that you're like not the delusional one trying to be the youngest and cutest member of the group, right." L.Joe stated matter-of-factly with a smug look.

"Whatever, hyung." Ricky dismissed trying to change the subject. "It's not about me. It's about Changjo and the mystery 'noona', remember?"

"Can it, will ya?" Niel interrupted them. "He finally reached his apartment complex. Look!"

Niel pointed as they saw Changjo from a distance without being noticed as he waited outside his building instead of entering it.

"What's he waiting for?" L.Joe wondered.

"Do you think he forgot his own house keys?" Ricky asked curiously.

"Maybe he's just pulling our legs." Chunji reasoned.

"Maybe we should just leave him alone and go back to talking about our party plans." C.A.P suggested hoping they would listen to him.

"I think he's waiting for someone or something." Niel added his two cents.

"I guess not." C.

Please log in to read the full chapter