Should I?

Why her?

Baekhyun .. My name is ...

It's all I could think of when he yelled back. I turned around and was surprised at the sudden sound of his voice, it was so sharp and strong and there was something else lingering in the air, a sense of yearning and as I turned and saw his eyes I was sure that he was just looking at me. It seemed as if the world had stopped and all I could see was him in that exact moment, which was somehow interrupted by some sort of music and as time started to come back, we both realized it was his phone that was going off. He looked down at it and said something beneath his breath as he put the phone away.

"Just let me know your name. That is all I'm asking for. Trust me, I am not a ert or nothing like that." He said in a laughing manner. "I really have to go, but I honestly can't leave without knowing your name."

I was still in shock of what was going on. Me? My name? Why?? And suddenly without realizing it I said, "Nari." I took a step back with a hand on my mouth as I realized what I had just said. I had just given Byun Baekhyun my full name. 

As soon as he heard it, he repeated in a way I've never heard anyone say my name. It sounded smooth and it just lingered in the air around us. "Nariya," he smiled "I have to go but I have a feeling that I will see you again very soon." As he finished his sentence he smiled once more at me and started running towards the direction he had come from.

It felt as if I had been standing there without blinking for hours and hours, until my phone went off and realized that my friend was calling.

"I'm on my way!" I said as I started walking towards the cafe we planned on meeting after the fanmeeting.

"I've been worried! I texted you several times and never got an answer from you back. Where have you been?" She said with a concerned toned on her voice. It's true I'm not Korean but I've been living here for a few months now and my Korean was pretty good to get by and well just in general it was better than some other foreigners come with. 

"I'll explain everyting when I get there." I said as I hung up the phone. Jessica, my friend, wasn't Korean either but she's been living here for 5 years now so she's basically costumed to most of the things here and she is of course fluent in Korean, which I was pretty jealous of because she could communicate better with others.

♦♦♦♦

"Dude! Where were you? We've been waiting for you!" Chanyeol said as he slapped me on the back.

But I just wasn't in the mood to explain anything. I went into the van and sat there quietly as I was thinking of "Nari" ... The sound of her voice was beautiful and the way her eyes sparkled as she talked ... I got lost in my thoughts as we got to the dorms.

"Are you okay?" Minseok hyung asked. "You've been acting weird since we got to the fansign. Did anything happen?" Hyung is always worried about everyone and always trying to make us feel better, but somehow I just couldn't tell them about her, yet.

"I'm okay, just a little tired. You know how Chanyeol is!" I said as I slapped Chanyeol on his . "Hey! I can't control my emotional self at night, plus it's not like you didn't join in!!" He said as he started dancing around me. 

"Aish .. I'm going to my room!" I said as I laughed it off.

As I walked into my room her face was just plastered all over my room. I could see her everywhere and that's how I know I was loosing it. I needed to see her again and this time I will ask her for her number or something, because I'm not going to be able to keep on living like this. Not when she keeps on doing this to me.