There she is ..

Why her?

"Baekhyunah! Can I borrow your shirt again for today?" Lay hyung yelled from inside our room. This was the fifth time he wore my shirt in over a week. "Ne hyung! Take it, it's where you last left it." I mean, I honestly don't mind lending it to him, but it would be nice if he washed it from time to time. He just sweats so much, yeah we all know Umin hyung is the king of sweat around here, but Lay hyung is not so far away to take that title. 

"Ready? Another day, another smile!" Chanyeol came up from behind and slapped my . My god, why is he always in such a good mood? Can you not? 

"Smile? Do you realize what time is it? We had to wake up at 10 a.m. after going to bed at 5 a.m, because you decided to play the guitar all night and wouldn't stop singing." I said as I yawned, trying to taunt him. 

"Oh please! Not like you didn't join in with Lay and me! Shut up and let's get moving" Chanyeol said as he flipped my hair and made his way to the door of the dorm. 

Here we go, another day, another smile, I guess. We were heading to another fansing, the third of the month I think? We've been having so many, yet I love them, because we get to talk to our fans and greet them and just spend some time with them. But lately there's been another reason for my excitment as to why I want to go. Ever since our debut we've had plenty of fansigns and as our popularity has grown, more and more people are showing up, but I have to admit that I am pretty good with faces and can recognize those fans who have been with us since the beggining and those who have come for the first time, and those who came and have stayed with us. But this past month there is a face which I have never seen before. She keeps on coming into my sight and I don't know why, but as soon as I saw her everything changed. She is definitely international, and that's what makes it even more interesting. Everytime she comes up at the table, she tries to talk in Korean and it's the most adorable thing I've ever heard. She has this accent that is just cute, and her facial expressions while talking are funny yet really cute. She is just cute in general. Do the others know about this mysterious girl? Or that she even exists? Probably, probably not. I I hope not. I've always been a jealous kind of guy, but with her is different. I just want to get to know her more and be able to have a conversation with her, teach her korean while she teaches me whatever is that she speaks.  I'm infatuated with the idea of talking to her one on one, on our own time. It's interesting, because I've never felt this way about any other girl before. I mean Taeyeon noona will forever be my number one bias, but she's my co-worker as well, so I have to differentiate between reality and dreams. Yet here we were, on our way to the fansing and I couldn't be more nervous.

Nervous .. The last time I felt nervous was when we debuted ... Wow .. What is happening to me ..

Okay here we are. Time to do this, I swear this time I will try to not make a fool of myself in front of her and maybe ask for her number?? Is it too much? What if she thinks I'm a ? What if she doesn't even like me? Why am I even getting so worked up on this? BYUN BAEKHYUN! Get yourself together man! 

"You okay? You seem tense." Chanyeol squished my shoulders as we walked out of the car and made our way to the venue.

"I'm fine, just tired." I said as we walked together.

"Okay, okay. I promise I will go to bed earlier today. Sorry." He said as we were lining up before going upstage. 

Here we go.. Here we go.. Breathe Baekhyun for Christ's sake! It's just another fansing!!

We walked on stage and made our way to our seats, waving and smiling to everyone on the audience. My eyes, however, were looking for a specific face. I looked everywhere but couldn't make her face. I saw all the fansite noonas, all the other girls who always show up, the ones who quietly sit there and just take pictures were there as well. Where is sh-? As soon as I was about to give up, there she was. Smiling and looking around as we were standing there smiling and waving. The time has come, yet I wonder .. What are you thinking right now? 

 

 

♦♦♦♦ 

 

 

Oh dear.. There he is once again. Is he looking at me? I don't even know. Byun Baekhyun .. What are you thinking right now?