I'M DATING WHO?!?!

Him or Him?

 

No One’s POV

When you guys arrived your house Eunhee then you guys immediately went to your room since your parents are at work immediately said “Now were home, now, TELL ME HOW YOU GOT TOP’S FREAKIN NUMBER!!”. “OK! OK!” then you told him how you got TOP’s number. “So TOP will come here?! At your house?!” she said. “YEP!! But I still didn’t SMS-ed my address so…” you said. “WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! SMS HIM!!” “OK OK!! SHEESH”. Then you sent TOP your address. “DONE!” you said “GREAT! Now we have to pick your outfit. Hmmm….. let me see here” she said while going to your closet. After about 10 minutes, Eunhee finally found the perfect outfit. You wore this http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6oueyJrt1qcq2hao1_500.jpg and this http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpeer33AN21qcq2hao1_500.png with this accessories http://ak2.ostkcdn.com/images/products/L12722334.jpg http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/L12952827http://cot1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/L12907807.jpg.jpg

 

After you got dressed, you received a text from TOP it states “oh great! Gonna be there after about 10 minutes. See you later!”. You replied “ok! I’ll be waiting! See you later too!”. You and Eunhee went to your living room to watch some television. When you turned your television on you immediately saw Phineas and Ferb. It turned out that you were watching Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs to You (if you don’t know that episode here’s the link to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLltXG9ui5c and it’s AWESOME!!). It was your favorite show and Eunhee’s too. When the episode was done, a car pulled up in front of your house. “OOOOH!! TOP’S HERE!!” Eunhee said. “do I look good? Is my hair fine? How’s my make up? Is there something in my teeth?” you asked a bunch of questions to Eunhee. “Yes. Yes. Your make up’s fine. No.” Eunhee answered while giggling and fixing your outfit. You heard the doorbell ring. When you opened the door you saw TOP wearing this (http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqxsms3baT1qdyf43o1_500.jpg  ). “Hey Beautiful” TOP said to you. You slapped his arm. “OW!! Well you are!”. “ok ok! Can we just go?” you said. Eunhee coughed as if she wanted some attention. “oh right! Uhm… TOP this is Eunhee my best friend and Eunhee this is TOP” you introduced. “nice to meet you Eunhee!” TOP said while shaking her hand. Eunhee smiled.  “let’s go?” TOP said to you. “Well I need to go home. You guys enjoy your date. Bye Minkyung. Bye TOP” Eunhee said. “Bye Eunhee. AND THIS IS NOT A DATE!!” you shouted at her. TOP giggled. “LET’S GO!!” you said. You climbed inside TOP’s car then you left.

“Where are we going by the way?” you asked TOP. “Were just going to a nearby café”  TOP answered. You guys were silent on the whole trip. When you guys arrived at the café, you immediately went inside to get warm. TOP giggled by your cuteness. You immediately smelled warm coffee. “what do you want to order? It’s all on me” TOP said. “Welcome to  (insert café name here) may I take your order?” the girl who works there said. “uhmm… I want a frappuccino. How about you?” you asked TOP. “a cup of macchiato.” TOP said. “is that all?” the worker said. You both nodded. “ok it’s 50,000₩” TOP handed the money to the worker then the she gave you your number number 23 to be exact (23 is my birthday so.. XD) after minutes of waiting, the cashier said your number and TOP went to the cashier to get your order. “Here’s your frappuccino.” TOP said. “Thank you!!” you said. “Why did you audition at YG out of all companies?” TOP asked you.

“Well because……” you paused because you were embarrassed of the reason. “Because???” TOP said.  “BECAUSEIWANTTOWORKWITHBIGBANGESPECIALLYWITHG-DRAGONOPPABECAUSEHEISMYBIASINBIGBANG!!” you said REALLY REALLY fast. “Wait, who’s your bias?” TOP asked. “GD oppa. Wae? You jealous?” you said jokingly but TOP seems to be taking it too seriously. “NO!! I’m just asking.” TOP said.

TOP’s POV

Her bias is GD?! Why not me?! I’m more handsome than him. I’m a better rapper than him. Well maybe he has more fashion sense than me BUT STILL!! AISH THIS GIRL!!

No One’s POV

“oh ok” you said then you took a sip from your frap then you continue to your conversation.  When you looked at your watch you saw that it’s already 9pm. “oh! I need to go. My parents will get mad at me.” You said. “Oh okay. I’ll come with you because it’s dangerous for girl to go out alone at this time” he said that as a reason to have more time with you (;D). You agreed then went home. When you arrived home, you said “thank you for taking me home. You need to go now. I know you still have schedules tomorrow and I still have training tomorrow so…..”. “ok. See you tomorrow?” TOP said. “yeah. Bye!” you said while waving at him. “Bye! Good night Minkyung~ssi!!” TOP said while waving back at you. “Goodnight TOP oppa~!!” you were surprised because you called TOP “oppa”. TOP surprisingly looked at you also because of that. Because of embarrassment you immediately went inside. TOP placed a smile on his face because you called him “oppa”.

 

TOP’s POV

HA! SHE CALLED ME OPPA!! BWAHAHAHA!!

No One’s POV

When you were inside, your parents said “WHERE DID YOU GO YOUNG LADY?! (in sync)”. “I went to a nearby café with TOP!” you answered. “oh….” Your parents said while sighing. You went to your room then you placed your iPod on shuffle. Luckily, you heard Tonight by Big Bang. Since you know the dance to the song, you danced to it. You danced to it like no one’s watching or that’s what you think. You didn’t  know that TOP was watching from a tree next to your window from a little opening from your curtains. “YAHHHHH~!!!! DAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAK!!” TOP said while clapping his hands. You were surprised. You stopped dancing to look for the person who surprised. You saw an eye at your window. When you opened your curtains you saw TOP. “WTH ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!!!” you said screaming at him. “isn’t it obvious I’m watching you dance” TOP said. “Well. I’m going to the bathroom now to change. Since you’re here, sit down. AND DON’T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING! Boys are not allowed in our house” You said while grabbing your pj’s and going to the bathroom. After 10 minutes you went outside to your room you saw TOP staring at your Big Bang collection. “YAH! YAH! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY COLLECTION” you said. “You need to go!! GO LEAVE PLEASE! I NEED TO SLEEP!! TRAINING STARTS AT 8AM!!” you added. “why did you call me oppa earlier?” TOP asked you. You blushed because of the question so you tried to hide it by lying on bed your face facing the pillow. “yah yah yah yah yah yah yah yah yah yah” TOP said while poking you. You pretend that you didn’t feel it until he went home. “at least he’s gone” you said while trying to sleep. *brrr brr brrrr* you were surprised because of the vibration sound made by your phone. You received a text from TOP saying: YAH! HOW DARE YOU FALL ASLEEP LIKE THAT!! Well see you tomorrow! Sleep well ok? ~~ TOP OPPA.

 

You smiled when you read the text then you fell asleep again.

NEXT DAY!

“YAH~!! WAKE UP!!” TOP said while shouting at you to wake you up. “HUH?! WHAT?!” you said half awake. When you opened your eyes you saw TOP! INSIDE YOUR NO-MAN-ALLOWED-EXCEPT-FOR-DAD ROOM!! “YAH~!!! WTH ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!” you said screaming in a very low voice. “You’re late” TOP said. You looked at your clock, you saw 8AM. “OHHHHH SHOOT!” you said while running to your bathroom.  When you got out you immediately went inside your walk in closet to change (yes you have a walk in closet) into this (http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpgb4k1Tkl1qcq2hao1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1315966473&Signature=lvAW%2BdTQhse9%2F8%2Fm2EM%2B%2FZiXk1c%3D). When you walked out of your closet, you saw TOP looking at your phone (http://www.611connect.com/files/Samsung_Star_Pink.jpg) . “YAHH~!!!!!” you immediately snatched your phone away from him. “Now go away. I’m going down to have breakfast” you said. “why can’t I go down with you?” TOP said. “Boy’s are not allowed in this house! NOW GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” you said pushing him to the window. “but but but….” TOP said whining. You gave him an piercing graze. “ok ok!” TOP said while climbing out of your window. When TOP was out, you went down to have breakfast. After you’re done with your breakfast, you left your house to YG. You called a taxi to YGE. When you arrived, you saw Eunhee at the lobby. You immediately hugged her then you went to the training room. 

FAST FORWARD!

After about 5 hours non-stop training, you received a text from TOP saying: meet me at the cafeteria in 5 minutes. We have a problem. . After you’ve read the text you said to Eunhee “I’m going to the cafeteria. Want anything?”  “nothing.” Eunhee answered. “ok. Be back after about 15 minutes. Bye” then you went off to the cafeteria. When you arrived you saw TOP on his laptop at some website.  You surprised him by screaming at him. You laughed because of his expression. “YAHH~!! THAT’S NOT FUNNY!!” TOP said. “WAHAHAHA!! YES IT IS!! WAHAHAHA” you said while laughing. “NO IT’S NOT! AND STOP LAUGHING OR ELSE I WON’T TELL YOU THE PROBLEM!!” TOP said with an angry voice. “AHAHA OK OK OK.. PHEW!” you said “OK what do you want to show to me?” you added. “This!” then he showed you an article titled :”TOP of Big Bang dating….. a mysterious girl?!”. Your eyes widened because of the word DATING. Then you looked at TOP who is smirking at you. “YAH~!! WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING?! THIS IS NOT AN ARTICLE WORTH SMIRKING FOR~!!!” you said. “Want to make it official?” TOP said. “WHAT?! THERE’S NOTHING BETWEEN YOU AND ME!!” you sighed. Then you looked at your watch it’s almost the end of break time. “YAH~! I’m going back to the training room. YOU! Make a way to stop this rumor ok?” then you ran back to the training room. When you got back you saw Eunhee on his laptop on the same website where the article was. “NO!” you said while trying to snatch the laptop away from her. Unlucky for you, she already seen the article. She looked at you surprised. “YOU’RE DATING TOP?! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A HANG OUT?!” Eunhee said. “look Eunhee. WE.ARE.NOT.DATING. maybe the reporter got the wrong idea.” You said. “I hope so because when your parents see this. You will get a MAJOR punishment.” She said. “OK! Guys! Break is over! Time to start practicing again!” your trainer said then you guys practice again.