10 Reasons to hate spring

Description

Blooming flowers, chirping birds , perfect weather.

Why is everything so bright and cheerful?

I hate spring, I really hate it.

Ergh, the blooming flowers gives me allergies,

The chirping birds gives me a splinting headache,

and the 'perfect'  weather just ruins my 'perfect' excuse of staying in at home.

What's worst?

Every spring, he's here.

That horrible , despicable,  narcissistic jerk.

Ergh... I  hate the way he smirks, I hate the way he smiles and I hate the way he teases me.

Just why oh why must he appear and make my life a living hell? 

Ergh I hate spring, I really hate it.

 

 

 

 

                                                             Lin Shu Zhen

For the 17 years I've been living on this planet, people have said that I've a saccharine smile and many would kill to have my smile; unfortunately I'm not your cute little happy- innocent - girl next door. I don't like to smile . I don't like to laugh and I definitely am not girly.  So off if your lifelong goal is to see me in a pink Lacey dress before I take father's day away from you.

 

 

 

Lu Han                                                    

 

God knows how much I detest him- he's the jerk of the jerkiest jerk! He teases me , mock  me and prank me like there's no tomorrow! Thank god he  comes only during spring for an exchange program annually  if not, I'll gladly migrate to Antarctica . He's ego is so huge that it is larger than his head and his pretty looks only boost it more. Ergh sometimes I really doubt if he's a  guy since he's such a sissy.

 

 

 

 

                                   Oh SeHun

​He's that emotionless, quiet , enigmatic boy that lives across me. I like him ( definitely not in a romantic way ) because he's a male version of me. His face is always so stoic that we can't tell what he's feeling or thinking. He intrigues me in an unusual way but nah, I'm too lazy to find out more about him so....

 

 

 

 

 

 Moon Rina                                     

 

This friend of mine would be the death of me. She's too innocent and gullible for her own good. She's my closest friend and anyone who dares to bully her would have to face my wrath.  So stay the away from her if trouble is your middle name.

 

 

Story title: 10 Reasons to hate spring

Length: Chapter

Characters : Lu Han , SeHun , JoonMyeon , Mark, Shu Zhen , Rina , Rest of exo

Date started :16th March 2014

Credits to: ⓉⓌⒺⓁⓋⒺⓂⓄⓄⓃⓈ Gallery for the wonderful poster

 

Author's note:

*waves awkwardly* Hello, It's Enigmatism here and this is my first story. Do support me although I'm not perfect.  Do subscribe , comment and upvote if this story interest you. Updates would not be very frequent as I've a life outside of here so do understand.

 

 

 

 

anthealkl
#WEBELIEVEINYOUKRIS