A Call From Kkamjong

Finding love in EXO's dorm!

*001

'A call from kkamjong'

_______________

The sun rises and the rooster does their job to wake people up.

Unfortunately, a girl who was in her deep slumber didn't hear it and continue her-so-called beauty sleep. Even when the sunlight shone her face and her alarm rang 5 cm beside her ear, she didn't even flinch, let alone open her eyes.

This sleepy head is our main heroine named Song Sohee.

YAAAAH PORORO DAAAA-

Sohee flinched, obviously disturbed by the sound of her ringtone. She groaned and covered herself with her pillow tightly, trying to blocked her hearings. But of course, the phone never gave up and kept jingling. She finally surrendered and rolled her body towards the phone.

"Who.is.it?"  Sohee picked up the phone with her half opened eyes, half of her thoughts must be still in the dream land.

"Yah, Song sohee! Are you a freakin bear on it's hibernation? Why are you keep sleeping like a log?! Do I have to wake you up with a morning call everyday?" A boy nagged loudly like an old ahjumma.

"Good morning to you,too, Kim Jongin!" sohee yawned while hearing her bestie complain first thing in the morning but she quickly frowned. "Yah, but are you the one who changed my ringtone to that scary melody?"  For her, pororo's voice is one of the most scary and disturbing sound that she ever heard in her whole 17 years old life.

"If I didn't change it you will never be awake." jongin rolled his eyes even though sohee couldn't see him.

"YAH, KKAMJONG! Wait until I laid my eyes on you, you're so dead!!" she shouted while pumping her fists on the air.

"I doubt so, you will be hugging me after you see me because I will bring you a really good news~!" he sang, ignoring his bestie anger.

"What is it?" Sohee rubbed her eyes and grew curious. 

"You got accepted, you pabo!" jongin exclaimed.

"... the SM Audition?" she held her breath.

"Yeah!! I heard the staff talking about it earlier and because they know that you're my dearest bestie, they told me to tell you!! CONGRATULATIONS~!!" jongin shouted.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU'RE NOT LYING AREN'T YOU KIM. JONG. FREAKING. IN?!" Sohee shouted in happiness, her heart is beating so loudly that it nearly escaped from .

"Yes, and please sohee don't forget to breath." jongin chuckled and smiled with his brightest smile, how can't he hide his smile? when he was hearing the excitement of his best friend.

"OMONA OMONA THANKYOU KKAMJONG!!" She all hyped up and jumped on her bed, sleepiness already long gone. Sohee has been dreaming all her life to be an actress, it's her passion, her dream, and her everything. She auditioned in the sm entertaiment last month with a big ambition. Her life while waiting the news of her accaptence or rejection was hell, she will just express her nervousness and uneasiness with a little taekwondo session. Yeah, she is a taekwondo figther, a black belt if you ask. After hearing jongin's grand announcement of course she was thrilled.

"Why are you thanking me, pabo?" jongin chuckled again "You have to come to the company in the afternoon, what time should I pick you up?"

"YES SIR! OF COURSE I WILL GO!!" Sohee shrieked her lungs out but stopped for a while ".. But are you sure you have time to pick me up? I can go alone, I'm a big girl!" she furrowed her eyebrows. Sohee knows that jongin is insanely busy these days because he has just debuted in a group named 'EXO' and his popularity is rising. She is worried that jongin will get sick with his overly tight schedule, as his bestfriend she can't do something that burdening him!.

"It's okay, watching you will be more interesting anyway." jongin laughed, reasurring sohee who was filled up with worries.

"Yah!! Okay then, you can just pick me up at-" Sohee trailed her vision to the clock on her phone.

"Oops, what should I do? I already arrived in front of your house." Jongin smirked with his sly tone. Sohee eyes widened as she abruptly stood up and ran to the front door, opening it wide open only to found jongin who was still smirking. His one hand still holding the phone on his ear and another tucked comfortably in his pocket, his back leaning on the walls beside sohee's front door. 

"Hey, suprise much-?" without even able to finsih his words, sohee atacked him with a warm hug.

"I'm so happy, kkamjong! I just cannot believe that my dream will eventually come true!!" sohee tightened her hug and nuzzled her nose on jongin's well built chest, making him gaping for air because of her tight grip.

"Yeah, I know you're happy song-sshi.., but.. move.. away.. you're strangling me!!" He pushed sohee's head, making her to stumble a step backwards from him. " And I'm not even your boyfriend, so don't ever come closer!!"

"You're such a cold man!! Nappun namja (bad man)! No wonder you're still single in your whole pitiful life!" She stucked her tongue out.

"I don't want to hear that from a girl with no boyfriend in her whole life, too." Jongin crossed his arms and arched his eyebrow at her teasingly, earning a hard smack on the face from sohee.

"At least I have many admirers out there, anyway come in!" Sohee defended and opened her door more, signalling jongin to come in.

"Surrrree." He said sarcasticly as he came in and plopped himself on the fluffy couch in the cozy living room.

Small+apartment+interior+design_1.jpg

"Sit still like a good puppy while I got ready, okay?" Sohee patted his head and went into her room with a soft hum.

"You sure have a lot admirer song sohee, but they didn't even last a day because of your extreme personality." Jongin whispered nonchalantly while switching the channels on the television.

"I CAN HEAR THAT, KIM JONG FREAKING IN!!" Sohee shouted angirly in her room, jongin just stared at her door room and chuckled quietly.

__________

 

"Aigoo how refreshing." Sohee came out with her bath robe from the bathroom in her room, looking a lot brighter and of course cleaner than before. 

"You must be awarded on the fastest bath on the history, you know?" Jongin layed on sohee's bed, he's just like a magical genie. One moment he was in the living room and on another he is suddenly appeared in her room.

"Kkamjong, how many times do I have to tell you to not invade my room?" Sohee sighed. Jongin gazed at her with his dark brown obs and stood up, he opened sohee's closet and took a towel before walked to her. 

"And just how many times do I have to tell you to dry your hair with towel after bath, you pabo? You wil catch a cold." He put the towel on her head and gently wrapped it.

"Thanks kkamjong, but they say fools don't catch colds, right?" Sohee giggled.

"Well I guess it's good enough that you finally realize your own foolishness." Jongin smiled and continue to dried sohee's hair with a lot of care, while sohee just gazed softly at her thoughtful best friend without a word.

Kai's POV

"Sohee-ah" I inhaled and finally took a courage with a shaky voice, I just hope that it doesn't sound weird.

"What is it, kkamjong?" She looked at me with such a gentle gaze that made me hesitate for a second, but I have to ask it no matter what. 

"Even after all these years.. do you still love him?" I said almost with an inaudible voice and averted my gaze to the floor. My heart is trembling for her answer.

Her eyes widened as she fully understood who is 'him' that I'm referring to, I lifted up my gaze once again only to found her unwavering pale brown eyes that were looking at me. 

"Always." She smiled sincerely. Something shot on my heart at the second I heard her answer, and that something was called pain. 

"Is he the reason you wanted to be an actress?" I smiled back at her bitterly. 

"Eyy, of course not kkamjong! I always wanted to be an actress since I was small, you know that!" She jokingly pushed my shoulder. 

"Then.. is he the reason you chose sm?Because he's there?" I asked again. 

"Not really, sm is the biggest entertaiment company afterall! ..and.." 

"And..?" I questioned. 

"If I'm in sm, I can be with you." Sohee smiled earnestly and chuckled. I don't know why she's so freaking dense that she's still not aware anything at all about my feelings for her. 

With a single smile, or even a little word from her will brighten up my day, my heart will pound insanely and I will blush uncontrollably, that's how patethic is kim jongin. I have to wear a facade as 'kai' to masked my feelings. She will never ever know about my feelings and I wont absolutely tell her, that's the only way to be by her side. 

But after all these years her heart it still unwavering for him.

Like my heart is towards her.

 

large.giflarge.giflarge.gif

tumblr_ltt9l9O7H51r5nvxzo1_500.jpgSnowsonye's note :

Heyy greeting chingudeuls!! How do you enjoy the first chappie? I know I'm not that great, but I will continue to do my best! flood me with your love & comments! kamsahanmida!!